iCloud Photo Shaing allows you to share photos and videos with family and friends anywhere on all your iOS devices. It's also a safer way than uploading your pictures to Facebook or Instagram, since it's encrypted and your images will only shared with the people you've invited instead of the public. However, sometimes you will find iCloud Photo Sharing is not working, you can't see the photos or photos not uploading to the shared album.
The following article will show you the methods that one can fix problems of iCloud photo sharing not working.
- Method 1: Make Sure iCloud Photo Sharing is Enabled
- Method 2: Check Your Network Connection
- Method 3: Sign out and in Your iCloud Account
- Method 4: An alternative to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC with TunesMate
Method 1: Make Sure iCloud Photo Sharing is Enabled
If your iCloud Photo Sharing is not working, it is simple to check the status of iCloud Photo Sharing by following these steps.
- Check the status of iCloud Photo Sharing by > Open Settings App
- Select iCloud from the menu.
- Select the app using iCloud > Tap on Photos.
- If the photo features are not switched to green, slide them to the right so that they turn on.
- Open Photo App on your Mac.
- Click on "Photos" from the menu bar.
- Choose "Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "iCloud" tab.
- Check the box of "iCloud Photo Sharing".
- Download iCloud on your Windows computer.
- Open iCloud and click “Options” beside “Photos”.
- Check the box for “iCloud Photo Library”.
- Click Done, then click Apply.
Method 2: Check Your Network Connection
iCloud Photo Sharing not working may be because of unstable network. Please make sure you have a stable Wi-Fi or Cellular network, it helps iCloud Photo Sharing works well.
Method 3: Sign out and in Your iCloud Account
If iCloud Photo Sharing not upgrading, you can try to sign out your iCloud account and re-sign in again to fix this issue and see whether it is solved.
Method 4: An alternative to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC with TunesMate
iMyFone TunesMate allows you to seamlessly transfer your media files between iPhone and iTunes/PC when iCloud photo sharing not working. It allows you to sync iTunes library without forcing you to erase previous data. In addition, TunesMate allows you to transfer music videos, ringtones, podcasts and various other files.
Key features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- TunesMate has flexible two-way transferring: iOS to iTunes/PC, iTunes/PC to iOS.
- It allows you to preview and selectively transfer files you want.
- It allows unlimited idevices and PCs, so you can easily share photos with family or friends.
- It will remain your old data and there is no data loss at all.
- It can bypass annoying iTunes limitations.
TunesMate offers a simple design that allows you to quickly and easily back up photos from any device. Transferring files from iPhone, iPad or iPod to a computer has never been easier or quicker. TunesMate even allows transferring files from the camera roll, my photo stream and WhatsApp.
Here is an easy step by step guide to transfer Photos from iPhone, iPad or iPod to Computer.
- Connect your iOS device to computer and click “Photo” module within the TunesMate menu.
You will be in the “Camera Roll” window by default you can navigate to other folders. These folders are listed on the left column in TunesMate.
- You can check the photos you would like to select and then choose “Export>Export to PC” to transfer them to the Computer.
- Choose a target folder on computer and click "Select Folder" to begin exporting.
These are helpful methods to fix iCloud Photo Sharing not working, try any of them and enjoy sharing photos with your friends.