In contemporary, people are easy to get addicted to their iPhone and iPad. In order to help control this unhealthy digital habit, Apple updated the Restrictions and renaming Screen Time to prevent the excessive digital activities. The Screen Time featuring 4-digit separate passcode, helps to maximize your productivity and minimize unhealthy digital habits. It’s common that you forgot Screen Time passcode on iOS 12/13, especially for the setting you rarely access. Don’t worry, in this article, we are going to solve this problem in two different ways.
Forgot Screen Time Passcode on iOS 12/13, Remove without Data Loss
When you forgot Screen Time passcode on iOS 12/13 and wish to keep your files intact, iMyFone LockWiper will be the best choice for you, which enables you to remove a Screen Time passcode from your iPhone or iPad without erasing your device. You don't need to back up or restore your iPhone. It will just take 4 simple steps within several minutes to remove the Screen Time passcode without technical difficulty.
Key features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- It helps you to remove the Screen Time passcode within a few minutes so you can reset it again easily.
- It can also unlock your forgotten Apple ID within 5 minutes.
- It can also unlock the forgotten screen lock password instantly.
- It supports a wide range of passwords like 4-digit, 6-digit, Face ID and Touch ID either it is disabled or with a broken screen.
- Perfect for all iOS versions and iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR, and the previous models.
Steps to Remove Screen Time Passcode on iOS 12/13 Using LockWiper:
Step 1. Open iMyFone LockWiper on your PC and Tap "Unlock Screen Time Passcode".
Step 2. Connect your iOS device to your PC with a USB cable
Step 3. Tap "Start to Unlock" to start the procedure.
Step 4. Remove the Screen Time passcode successfully.
Forgot Screen Time Passcode on iOS 12/13, Remove with iTunes
The way of removing Screen Time passcode through iTunes is to erase your iOS devices, so that you can set it up as a new iPhone or iPad. If you don't plan to take any backup from your iPhone or iPad, you can try this method, but you should keep in mind that your contacts, messages, photos, and other files will be lost. Here are the steps of removing Screen Time passcode by iTunes:
1. Open iTunes and connect your iOS device to your PC.
2. Update the iTunes to the latest version.
3. Click on the iOS icon at the top side of the window.
4. Tap on the "Restore iPhone" button.
5. iTunes will download the latest iOS version and reset your iPhone.
6. Your iPhone has been set up as a new device without a Screen Time passcode.
How to Use Screen Time on iOS 12/13?
The Screen Time on iOS 12/13 introduces a range of features to help you manage your time on iPhone or iPad, boost your productivity and creativity. You can get weekly reports about how much time you spending on your iPhone, iPad, and set limits to prevent excessive time on games, or social media. Also you can use Screen Time to keep your kids from inappropriate content, and to reduce the amount of time spent on your iOS devices.
Prior to using Screen Time, you should know how to enable it:
Screen Time shows you the real-time reports about how much time you spend on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in the last 24 hours. If you tap on the name, you can view the detailed data of your time spending on each application and category.
Commonly used features:
When you forgot Screen Time passcode on iOS 12/13, you can refer to the above two ways to remove the forgotten passcode. Apple suggests to reset your iPhone or iPad and set it up as a new device. That is certainly not an ideal solution for most people. So we highly recommend you to use iMyFone LockWiper, which keeps all of your files safe and intact without restoring or backup.