Your iCloud password is a security feature that can prevent someone else reset or wipe your iPhone X viciously or accidentally. iPhone X will ask for your Apple ID password when you are trying to reset your iPhone or erase all content and settings. If you cannot remember your iCloud password, don't worry, this article will introduce how to reset iPhone X/XR/XS without iCloud password in 3 ways!
How to Reset iPhone X/XR/XS without iCloud password? Reset iPhone X in 5 Minutes
If you want to sell your iPhone X, you should make sure you have erased all of your content and settings. You cannot use the Reset function on iPhone X, if you forgot your iCloud password. Fortunately, we have found you a third-party iOS software that can bypass the iCloud password and reset your iPhone X directly!
iMyFone LockWiper featuring the advanced technology can remove the Apple ID and iCloud account without a password in 5 minutes while resetting your iPhone X completely. Let's view its main functions.
Key features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- Reset iPhone X without iCloud password or Apple ID password in 5 minutes.
- Permanently remove Apple ID and iCloud account without a password on a second-hand iPhone or iPad.
- It doesn’t require any Apple ID login information and unlocks iCloud and Apple ID directly.
- Your iPhone will never be locked by the previous Apple ID after unlocking.
- Fix disabled iPhone or broken iPhone without screen passcode.
- Remove Screen Time and recover Restrictions passcode without losing any files.
How to reset iPhone X/XR/XS without iCloud password by using iMyFone LockWiper:
Step 1. Choose the "Unlock Apple ID" function on the iMyFone LockWiper.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone X to your personal computer using a USB cable.
Step 3. Choose the "Start to Unlock" feature. The LockWiper will start to bypass the iCloud password and reset your iPhone X.
Step 4. LockWiper completely removed the Apple ID and iCloud account while resetting your iPhone X in 5 minutes.
How to Reset iPhone X/XR/XS without iCloud password? Reset iPhone X with iTunes
You can use iTunes to reset your iPhone X directly if you have ever synced your iPhone X with iTunes. Please also make sure Find My iPhone on your iPhone X is disabled or you cannot use this method. Please follow the following simple steps.
Step 1. Update your iTunes to the latest version. Connect your iPhone X to the computer.
Step 2. After iTunes detected your iPhone X, tap on your iPhone icon.
Step 3. Choose "Restore iPhone" in the Summary tab.
Step 4. Tap on "Restore" again to start the reset.
Step 5. iTunes will reset your iPhone X as a new device.
How to Reset iPhone X/XR/XS without iCloud password? Find Your iCloud Password
You can try to find your iCloud password first, then you can reset your iPhone X normally. Just follow the steps below.
Step 1. Find Your iCloud Password First
There are two ways to change the Apple ID password on iPhone X. You can choose a way based on your situation.
Find iCloud password by iCloud on your iPhone X:
- Open the Settings, and click on your name.
- Select "Password & Security" on your iPhone X.
- Click on the "Change Password" option and enter your iPhone X screen passcode.
- Enter a new Apple ID password and confirm it.
If you have never enabled the Two-factor Authentication on your iPhone X, you cannot use this method to change iCloud password.
Find iCloud password by Apple ID website on a computer:
- Go to the Apple ID website.
- Click on "Forgot Apple ID or password".
- Enter your Apple ID account.
- Select your preferred method to reset your iPhone X: Two-factor Authentication, Security Questions or Get an Email.
- Follow the on-screen instructions step by step to change your iCloud password.
You can get the more comprehensive guide to find iCloud password from here.
Step 2. Reset Your iPhone X with New iCloud Password
After you have recovered your Apple ID password, follow the steps below to reset your iPhone X.
Step 1. Launch Settings on your iPhone X.
Step 2. Go to "General", scroll down and tap on "Reset".
Step 3. Choose the "Erase All Content and Settings" option.
Step 4. Enter your new iCloud password to confirm.
This article offers your 3 ways about how to reset iPhone X/XR/XS without iCloud password. iMyFone LockWiper is the fastest and the easiest way. It is perfect for you if you are rush to reset your iPhone X. The whole process will just take 5 minutes by a few clicks! You can download it free to have a try first!