Do you know what the notifications “iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes” mean or why they surfaced on your iPhone lock screen?
“iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes” message always means that you or someone else have entered the wrong passcode for many times. It’s completely locked and you won’t have one more chance to enter the passcode unless you restore it. iTunes is the method recommended by Apple but not the only way. You can fix disabled iPhone without computer.
“iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes” Fix without Computer
iCloud’s Find My iPhone service was designed by Apple Inc. software developers to allow iOS device users to locate their missing iOS device either on the iOS app or by logging on to www.iCloud.com on a browsing device. More so, Find My iPhone offers us 3 features, which include:
- Play Sound: It makes you missing iPhone play a sound at the maximum volume, or make a flash of light on the screen if it’s muted.
- Lost Mode: You can flag your device as lost or stolen and lock the screen with a passcode. You can display a message with your contact details on the screen for the founder to use and locate you.
- Erase iPhone: You can completely erase your iPhone to remove all content and settings. This is mostly used when you don’t have the passcode to your disabled iPhone anymore and want to reset iPhone.
From the third feature of Find My iPhone above, we can easily remove “iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes” notification to enable your iPhone. Here are the steps:
Step 1. Go to www.icloud.com and enter your Apple ID and Password.
Step 2. Navigate to “Find iPhone” tab and select it.
Step 3. Click “All Devices” and select the iPhone you want to enable.
Step 4. Click “Erase iPhone” and confirm it to unlock iPhone lock.
This way is easy, but it comes with limits. This way is effective for you only when you satisfy with these requirements:
- Your disabled iPhone should be associated with your iCloud account and have “Find My iPhone” enabled.
- You must know the Apple ID and passcode of your iCloud account.
- Your iPhone must be connected to any network. Through cellular data or WiFi.
If this way is not applicable to you, you need to use the method below.
Fix “iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes” without iTunes
Nothing fixes a disabled iPhone faster or more than iMyFone LockWiper. This iPhone unlocking tool can unlock a disabled iPhone by wiping out the files and data in the device and setting up at factory default for you to set up a new passcode. It can actually do this in less than 5 minutes and makes it the fastest and safest iPhone unlocker in the software market today.
iMyFone LockWiper can not only unlock disabled iPhone, but also remove Apple ID without password on any activated iOS devices.
Enable A Disabled iPhone without Stress
- Instantly fix disabled iPhone without passcode and iTunes
- Unlock your locked iPhone without any passcode, even when iPhone screen is broken or unresponsive
- Support any lock types, like 4-digit or 6-digit passcodes, Touch ID, Face ID, Apple ID, etc.
- Fix iPhone that’s stuck at recovery mode, white/black screen, Apple logo, etc.
- Supports all iOS versions and all iOS devices, including iOS 12 and iPhone XS (Max)
Steps to Fix “iPhone Disabled Connect to iTunes” without iTunes
Step 1. Download and install the official iMyFone LockWiper on your Mac or Windows PC. Launch LockWiper and click the “Start” tab, and then connect your disabled iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
Step 2. Click Next after you connected your device to the program.
Step 3. Download the right firmware package for your iPhone by clicking the “Download” tab.
Step 4. Click the “Start to Extract” tab at the end of the download to continue the process.
Step 5. Click “Start Unlock”, enter “000000” into the box, and click “Unlock” to fix your iPhone.
LockWiper is the ultimate tool for fixing iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes. So, get your copy now to enable your iPhone instantly.