Passcodes are an excellent way to keep your iPhone safe and protected, but sometimes they can escape even our own memory. Sometimes if we give ourselves enough time, our passwords will return to us, but when they don’t, we become locked out of our phone. So today we will discuss how to reset iPhone without Restrictions Passcode.
1. How to Recover iPhone Restrictions Passcode
If you just forgot the Restrictions passcode, you can recover it. There is no need to reset your device when you can retrieve it. Recovering Restrictions passcode is extremely easy when you use iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Passcode Unlocker. Only in a few clicks, you can find back the 4-digit passcode for Restrictions while your iPhone data will be well-protected.
Detailed Steps to Recover iPhone Restrictions Passcode:
Step 1: Firstly, download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. From the home interface, choose "Unlock Screen Time Passcode" feature.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer and click "Start to Unlock".
Step 3: LockWiper starts to analyze your device settings and data. When it's done, you can find your Restrictions passcode shown on LockWiper.
2. Reset iPhone Without Restrictions Passcode with Reset Tool
The most common way to reset your iPhone without a passcode is probably through iTunes, but iTunes is not suitable for all users. There is another better option. It’s called iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Passcode Unlocker. Its "Unlock Screen Time Passcode" feature recover Restrictions passcode while its "Unlock Screen Passcode" feature resets iPhone without any passcode.
LockWiper Resets iPhone without Passcode:
- Fully reset your iPhone without a passcode in a matter of minutes.
- Remove both iCloud account and Apple ID without password; unlink your device from the previous account in simple steps.
- Unlock 4 or 6 digit passcodes, as well as Face ID and Touch ID.
- Supports iPhone with broken screen, unresponsive screen and second hand iPhone.
- With high recommended reviews and friendly interface and experience.
Here’s how to reset iPhone without restrictions passcode with LockWiper:
Step 1: Open iMyFone LockWiper and select "Unlock Screen Passcode" feature. Click “Start” to continue.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer and click “Next” to load your information.
Step 3: Download the suggested firmware by clicking “Download”. Wait for the verifying process to finish.
Step 4: After it verified successfully, click “Start to Extract” and wait for it.
Step 5: Click “Start Unlock” to begin the unlocking process.
After a few minutes, it’s done to reset your iPhone and remove your restrictions passcode.
Note: Please note that if forgetting your password is something you are concerned about, you should always keep your data backed up. Should you ever need to perform a reset of your iPhone, all of your data will be lost unless you have it backed up elsewhere.
3. Reset iPhone Without Restrictions Passcode with iTunes
If you don’t know the restrictions passcode of your iPhone, you can get help with iTunes to reset your iPhone without a passcode in this way. If you have previously synced your iPhone with iTunes, iTunes will also restore your iPhone to your backup. Here’s how to do it:
Here’s how you can disable it:
- Plug your iPhone into the computer and launch iTunes.
- When iTunes recognize your device, click Summary > Restore iPhone.
- Click on Restore to confirm your decision.
- After it finish, select Set up as a new iPhone.
Now you have reset your iPhone without restrictions passcode with iTunes. Please do not restore the device from an iTunes Backup, because it will enable the old restrictions passcode on your device, just in case the backup file was made after enabling the restrictions passcode on your device.
- The iTunes must be the one you synced with your device before.
- The "Find My iPhone" feature must be turned off on your device.
- If your iPhone is running on iOS 11.4 or later versions, the "USB Accessrories" must be turned on.
4. Reset iPhone without Restrictions Passcode with iCloud
If you are looking for yet another alternative for resetting your iPhone without a passcode, you can try iCloud. iCloud provides you with a simple way to erase all of your data and reset your phone to factory settings. Again, you’ll want to be sure to back up your iPhone data regularly as you will lose all of your data anytime you reset your phone. Here’s how to do it using iCloud:
- Using a computer, go to icloud.com/find.
- Log in using your Apple ID and password.
- Find and click on "Find iPhone".
- Click on “All devices”.
- Click on the iPhone you wish to reset and click “Erase iPhone”. This will erase the passcode, as well as all iPhone contents.
- The "Find My iPhone" feature must be enabled on your iPhone.
- Of course, you should know the Apple ID and password that your iPhone is linked to.
- Your iPhone must have internet, or it could not be erased remotely.
If you have locked yourself out of your iPhone by forgetting the password, there are several different methods that you can use to reset your phone. Above we instructed you on how to reset iPhone without restrictions passcode and any of these methods will work. If you just forgot the Restrictions passcode, you don't need to reset your iPhone. You can easily recover it with iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Passcode Unlocker, leaving all your data intact.