Choose the Right Way to Reset Disabled iPhone
- No matter how your iPhone got disabled, you can use third-party unlocking tool iMyFone LockWiper to bypass disabled screen. No need to enter any password.
- If you’ve synced your iPhone to iTunes, you can use that iTunes to restore your iPhone.
- If “Find My iPhone” is enabled and your iPhone is connected to internet, you can use iCloud to erase your disabled iPhone.
- Or you can use recovery mode to restore your iPhone.
How to a Reset Disabled iPhone using LockWiper (Also Support iOS 12)
iPhone can get disabled easily if you can’t remember your password and keep inputting the wrong password. iMyFone LockWiper is an excellent software for unlocking and fixing a disabled iPhone without iTunes. LockWiper gives us the ample opportunity to easily and quickly remove disabled iPhone lock screen and start using our iPhone again.
LockWiper Reset Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Factory Reset Disabled iPhone: Only in a few clicks, you can easily remove all data and settings (including the disabled screen) on your disabled iPhone in a reset process.
- Support Different Lock Options: Easily unlock your 4-digit, 6-digit, Touch ID and even Face ID security of your device.
- Support Disabled/Locked/Broken iPhone: LockWiper supports unlocking of any locked, disabled device and devices with a broken screen.
- High Success Rate: This perfect piece of iPhone unlocking software has recorded a high success rate in unlocking iPhones, iPads, and iPods.
Steps to Use LockWiper in Resetting Disabled iPhone without Stress
Step 1. Open iMyFone LockWiper on a PC or Mac. Click the “Start” tab, and connect your disabled iPhone to your PC.
Step 2. Put your iPhone in DFU mode. You can make it by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3. Download the firmware package that’s suitable for your device by clicking the “Download” tab. Then, click “Start to Verify”.
Step 4. Click “Start Unlock” tab, enter “000000”, and click “Unlock” to complete the process.
No Limitations: iMyFone LockWiper is the only iPhone unlocking tool that doesn’t have any limitations, and can be used by anyone and on any disabled iPhone easily.
How to Reset Disabled iPhone with iTunes
iTunes is the official Apple mobile device manager, and as such is the prime tool for unlocking a disabled iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Most often, a disabled iPhone notification would always ask you to connect to iTunes. Here is how to do that:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC, and open iTunes.
Step 2. If iTunes request that you trust this computer, use LockWiper to unlock your iPhone. If not, wait for iTunes to back up your iPhone.
Step 3. Click “Restore iPhone”.
Step 4. From the set-up screen, click “Restore from iTunes Backup”, and choose the right backup file from which to restore your iPhone.
Limitations + When to use: You cannot use iTunes to unlock a disabled iPhone if you’ve not used iTunes to sync or back up that device in the time past.
iPhone Is Disabled How to Reset via iCloud
iCloud is a good way to regain access to your iPhone again, but the feature “Find My iPhone” must have been enabled before this solution can work.
Step 1. Log on to www.iCloud.com in order to access Find My iPhone feature.
Step 2. Choose “Find iPhone” from the multiple options.
Step 3. Click “All Devices” and select the device you want to unlock.
Step 4. Click “Erase iPhone” and input the necessary credentials.
Limitations + When to use: If you didn’t enable “Find My iPhone” on your device before it was disabled, then the iCloud solution in resetting disabled iPhone is not for you. To erase iPhone remotely, your iPhone should be connected to internet.
How to Reset Disabled iPhone in Recovery Mode
The recovery mode solution is actually for those who didn’t meet the requirements of iTunes. However, this system totally wipes your iPhone data completely.
Step 1. Update your iTunes to the latest version, and close it.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC, and launch iTunes.
Step 3. While connecting, force restart your iPhone model with these steps:
- On the iPhone X, 8 or 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see “Connect to iTunes”.
- On the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus: Press and hold the Volume Down and Side buttons until you see “Connect to iTunes”.
- On iPhone 6s and Earlier Versions: Press and hold the Side and Home buttons until you see “Connect to iTunes”.
Step 4. Choose “Restore” for iTunes to wipe your iPhone.