This will surely sound a bit surprising but we receive this question many times a day. There are so many Android and iOS users who want to use Viber for a smartphone with dual sim, or maybe, they want to use two Viber accounts, one for work and one for their usage. Installing and using two Viber accounts is not a big hassle these days because of the clone app feature of Android, and some applications that are easily available on the play store. In this guide, you will get a thorough guideline of how to use two Viber accounts on Android and iOS devices.
Table of Content [Hide]
Clone Viber on Android Devices
According to our research, there are two easiest and most effective methods to use two Viber accounts on Android. You can achieve it either by using the app cloning feature of your phone, or with a third-party application.
Android With Own Versions of App Cloning Features
Follow the following steps to enable dual usage of Viber in your Android device:
- Go to Settings in your mobile phone.
- Depending upon the company of your smartphone, you will find one of these options: Dual App, Dual Messenger, Clone App, App Twin, or Parallel Apps. When you find any of these options, tap on one.
- Turn on the toggle in front of your Viber app.
- When the process is completed, go back to your home screen.
- You will find another Viber app, with some marks on it.
- Launch that app and you will find a setup screen.
- Select "Agree and continue"
- Now, add your phone number.
- Enter the verification code that you received on your phone.
- You will have to complete some simple setups, and after that clone, Viber will be installed.
With A Third-party Application—Parallel Space
Parallel space application is one of the best applications for using the dual application in one smartphone. It is the most useful and popular application that is used by million people. As this application is already famous for allowing users to use two Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp apps, it will be the best option for Viber as well.
Follow the following steps:
- Open the Play Store of your Android device, and download the Parallel Space application.
- Launch the application and complete the basic steps like terms and conditions agreement.
- You will find the list of different applications, select Viber among them.
- Select the "Add" icon option to add Viber.
- Now, you will find two Viber app on your home screen (the clone app will be surrounded by white background).
Use Two Viber Accounts on iOS Devices
Different from Android feature, iOS devices do not have their own app cloners. Nevertheless, we can still access two Viber on one iOS device with the following two methods.
Clone Viber with iOS.othman.tv
You will not require a jailbreak process to your device. This process is best for business owners, and someone who has strict regulations about their privacy.
Follow the given steps to install two Viber on your iOS device:
- Download Viber app from Apple Store just like a normal app installation.
- Now, open your iOS browser, and visit the site as ios.othman.tv.
- You will find a list of all of their services. Choose the app you want to clone, in your case, that will be Viber.
- You will find a Viber icon with a green button under it, click that green button.
- Start Viber installation by tapping on the "Install" option.
- When the installation is completed, open Settings - General Setting - and then Device Management.
- Search for a line that says "VNE software…" click on that.
- You will find a "Trust" option. Click on that.
- Now, you have installed the second Viber app.
- Now follow the normal setup process to add your phone number to the Viber clone app.
Alternative Clone Apps
You may find out that Parallel Space is not available on iOS device. Fortunately, there are also other alternatives for iOS such as Dual Space & Clone App & Do Multiple Accounts & App Cloner, etc.
Follow the following steps to use two Viber accounts:
- Install a clone app on your device.
- Launch the app, and see the list of all the clone apps. Select Viber from them.
- Now, you will have a clone Viber app on your phone.
Backup And Restore Viber to Avoid Data Loss After Updating to iOS 16
By now, you finally have two Viber accounts on one phone. However, more data you get restored on your phone, you might get more worried about data loss.
To avoid losing important data after changing to the new released iPhone 14 and iOS 16, it is crucial for us to backup our phone, or a certain application. Also, remember to keep the backup updated from time to time. In this way, you can backup your Viber and other data easily with iTransor Lite. Take a look at its features and functions:
Features and functions
- Backup data entirely or selectively.
- Export data directly from your iOS devices.
- Export your data from iTunes & iCloud.
How to Backup Viber data using iTransor Lite
Before you start, make sure that you've downloaded and launched the program. Then, connect your device to the computer, and follow these steps to export data or backups from your iOS device:
- Click on the Export From Device & Backup option on the left panel and then select Export from Device.
- Now you'll have to choose the type of data you want to export and then click on Scan.
- Once the scan is over, you will be able to select the data you need from the provided list. Then, click on Export, choose a format and select the location on your computer where the data will be exported to.
FAQs: More You May Want to Know about Viber Cloning
1. Can I open two Viber on my laptop?
Yes, you can have two Viber accounts on your laptop. But your laptop should be used on different users.
2. Is it possible to use a Viber account without a phone number?
Yes, you can do so. Follow the following steps for using Viber without a phone number:
- Download and install Viber
- Visit sms-man.com and fill-up the form.
- Click on the "payment" option in the main menu
- Complete the form.
3. Can I use Viber on two or more phones with the same phone number?
No, you cannot use one Viber account on two different devices. When you try to log in to Viber from a different device with the same registered number, the previous device will not show your Viber account anymore.
With the invention of new technologies, different problems, expectations, and needs are appearing. To overcome these needs, different technologies and applications are making their way to help. This is how we are surviving.