You can see GoPro Hero 7/8/9 cameras in the hands of professional mountain bike riders, live streamers, and even casual users, considering the quality this camera offers when taking the shots.
Despite being a tiny camera, GoPro Hero 7/8/9 comes with the ability to shoot high-quality video with ease, taking the world to a storm.
Unfortunately, the issue is that you lose the crucial files from the GoPro camera Hero 7/8/9, as many users have complained about.
In this situation, you must look for "GoPro Hero 7/8/9 recover deleted files," and guess what? We've prepared an insightful guide that will help you know how to recover deleted videos from GoPro App or GoPro Hero 7/8/9.
Part 1: GoPro Video Files Disappeared; why
Before opting for "GoPro Hero 7/8/9 recover deleted files," you'll need to know the cause behind the deletion of data from your GoPro Hero 7/8/9.
There can be reasons that cause the data loss on your GoPro App or GoPro Hero 7/8/9.
Here's the list of reasons.
- You might accidentally delete the GoPro SD card file as you intended to delete some other files but ended up deleting the essential files instead.
- When you transfer the files from GoPro to PC, GoPro tends to delete those files from the GoPro App or GoPro Hero 7/8/9. Hence, if your PC ran out of storage and the files you transferred didn't send to your video, it might be the reason behind the issue you're having.
- You might unintentionally format the GoPro SD card, which could cause data loss.
- When your GoPro camera gets damaged due to unforeseen reasons, it might delete the essential files of videos from your device.
- If you connect the GoPro SD card to a PC that holds the harmful files, your GoPro SD card might be corrupted and eventually lose the data.
After knowing the causes of GoPro SD card file deletion, you'll need to navigate to the next part of this post to learn how to recover deleted videos from GoPro App or GoPro Hero 7/8/9.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Videos from GoPro App/GoPro Hero 7/8/9
If you're worried after losing the GoPro app data, something is fascinating for you. The emergence of the iMyFone D-Back allows you to recover data from any device; hence you can easily retrieve the GoPro Hero 7/8/9 data via the iMyFone D-Back.
- It allows you to recover files from USB flash drives, cameras, SD cards, and many more devices.
- It is compatible with 1000+ files, including archives, office documents, videos, photos, etc.
- You can preview the data before restoring it.
- It supports Windows partition recovery, including corrupted, raw, and formatted parts.
How to recover deleted videos on GoPro Hero 7/8/9 via iMyFone D-Back?
Step 1: To begin with, you'll need to install the D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert and launch the software afterward. Connect the GoPro SD card to your PC and navigate to the place you've lost the files from.
Step 2: In this phase, you must start scanning for the files after hitting the "Scan" icon.
Step 3: After reviewing the files, you'll need to select "Recover" to start restoring the files for you.
Part 3: FAQs
3.1 How do I delete videos from my GoPro Hero 7/8/9
Deleting the videos from the GoPro SD card is pretty easy, as you'll only need to follow the step-by-step guide below to remove all the videos from the camera.
Step 1: After inserting the GoPro SD card into the camera, you'll need to turn on the camera. Next, you'll need to navigate to the" Preferences" icon.
Step 2: Select "Format SD Card" after scrolling down to the "Reset" icon. You'll tap the Format icon when asked to "Delete all files and reformat your SD card."
3.2 Gopro videos not showing up on SD card, what should I do
If you didn't see your videos on the GoPro SD card, your SD card might have been corrupted and, as a result, would've caused the issue you're facing. Fortunately, you don't need to worry about it, as you can restore the deleted videos from the GoPro SD card courtesy of the iMyFone D-Back.
It is a sensational tool that allows you to recover the deleted data after scanning the affected device.
If you want to know how to recover deleted videos from GoPro App, this guide has nothing but all the valuable information for you. Before going for "GoPro Hero 7/8/9 recover deleted files," you'll need to read the cause behind the deletion of GoPro SD card files.
Regardless of the issue you face when you lose the essential files, you can restore the deleted videos or other files from the GoPro App through iMyFone D-Back. It has pretty user-friendly interference to help you get the deleted data.