Maybe you just want to delete it so that you can give it away to a friend and they can add their own account. Or maybe you’ve shared the same Apple ID with a family member for awhile, and you’re getting frustrated with the hassle of sharing the same media, contacts, etc.
iMyFone iBypasser can bypass iCloud activation lock without Apple ID or password.
Either way, you have a few options. You can delete the account manually, or you can do it with special software. Let’s discuss the differences in a bit more detail:
- Part 1. Use iBypasser to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock without Apple ID or Password
- Part 2. Use LockWiper to Delete iCloud Account on Activated iPhone without Password
- Part 3. How to Delete iCloud Account from iPhone with Password
- Part 4. How to Delete iCloud Account from iPhone without Password - for iOS 7 and Earlier
- Part 5. How to Delete iCloud Account from Computer
1. Use iBypasser to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock without Apple ID or Password
How to delete the iCloud account or Apple ID permanently? When you seek answers to this question, do you encountered trouble that your iDevice is stuck on the iCloud activation lock and you can enter it without Apple ID or password? If yes, you can use iMyFone iBypasser to solve this problem. It is a powerful and professional bypass tool specialized in bypassing activation lock on iOS devices without Apple ID or password. You can create a new Apple ID and password after bypassing it.
Features of iMyFone iBypasser
- Bypass iCloud activation lock without Apple ID and passwords.
- iBypassser can solve the problem of how to delete iCloud account by removing the activation lock screen.
- You can set a new Apple ID after bypassing the activation lock screen.
- No worries of being tracked or erased by the previous Apple ID.
- Supports devices running iOS 12.3 to 14 to bypass iCloud activation lock.
Steps to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Screen with iBypasser
Step 1. Launch iBypasser on a computer. Click "Start" and connect your iDevice to the computer.
Step 2. A jailbreak package will download to your computer.
Step 3. Follow the onscreen steps to jailbreak your iDevice. When it is down, click "Next".
Step 4. iBypasser starts to bypass the iCloud activation lock screen.
2. Use LockWiper to Delete iCloud Account on Activated iPhone without Password
There is another way to permanently delete iCloud account for any iOS device without passwords using iMyFone LockWiper. This software is specifically developed to unlock Apple ID and lock screen from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Please note that LockWiper only supports to unlock the activated device.
Key features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- Completely delete iCloud account and Apple ID from any iOS devices without password.
- Remove iCloud account on iPhone no matter "Find My iPhone" is on or off.
- Link your iPhone with a new iCloud account or create a new one to enjoy all the iCloud services and iOS features.
- Your device will be completely removed from the previous iCloud account. It won't be tracked, erased, or blocked by it any more.
- It's quite easy to perform without kowning any technical knowledge.
Steps to Permanently Delete iCloud Account on iPhone without Password
iMyFone LockWiper provides a free version for you to check whether your device is supported. Don't be hesitate to click the try buttons above and follow the steps below to try it out.
Step 1. Launch iMyFone LockWiper and select Unlock Apple ID option.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to computer and click on Start to Unlock.
Step 3. It will start unlocking iCloud account from your iPhone. The whole process will take only 5 seconds to finish.
Note: If "Find My iPhone" is enabled on your device, you just need to go to "Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings". LockWiper will start deleting iCloud account when your device reboots.
3. How to Delete iCloud Account on iPhone with Password
If you know the iCloud password, of course you can delete it from your iPhone directly.
On iOS 10 and Later
Step 1. Open your device, go to Settings.
Step 2. At the top of it, you will find [your name], tap on it.
Step 3. Scroll down until you find "Sigh Out" and then tap on it. You will be asked for the password.
Step 4. After inputting the password, tap on "Sigh Out" again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.
On iOS 9 and Lower
Step 1. Go to your device Settings, scroll down, search for iCloud and click on it.
Step 2. Click on "iCloud" to open it.
Step 3. Scroll down until you find "Delete Account" and then click on it.
Step 4. Click on "Delete" again to confirm the deletion of the iCloud account.
4. How to Delete iCloud Account from iPhone without Password
The way introduced below is using the loophole of some specific iOS versions. So it's available for some devices only.
Only for iOS 7 and earlier
Steps to remove an iCloud account from iPhones/iPads:
If you forgot iPhone password, these steps would help you proceed to remove your iCloud account from your Apple device.
Step 1. Go to your device Settings, search for iCloud and click on it; you will be required to enter a password, type in a random set of numbers. Tap on “Done.”
Step 2. You will be notified that your username and password is incorrect. Click on “OK” and “Cancel.” Go back to the iCloud main page, tap on “Account” clear the description box and tap “Done.”
Step 3. You will be redirected to the main iCloud page without being prompted to enter your password. Here you will see that the “Find my Phone “feature has been automatically disabled. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap “Delete.” Confirm your decision to delete when prompted by tapping the “Delete” tab again.
5. How to Delete iCloud Account from Computer
1) How to Sign out of iCloud on a Mac
Logging out of your iCloud on a Mac is a fairly simple process. In order to log out of your iCloud account, follow these easy steps.
Step 1. First of all, navigate to the Apple menu on the top left of your device’s screen.
Step 2. In the Apple menu, you will find the option of ‘’System Preferences”. Select it.
Step 3. In the system preferences category, you’ll find the iCloud section. Choose it and then select sign out.
Caution: your iCloud data including contacts, calendars and other personal data will be erased from your Mac after signing out.
2) How to Sign out of iCloud on Windows PC
Signing out of iCloud from your PC is again a kid’s play and with just a few clicks, you’ll be able to sign out of your iCLoud account without a hassle.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to log out of your iCloud account on your PC.
Step 1. In the bottom left part of your screen, click the ‘’Start’’ menu.
Step 2. Choose the iCloud option and the iCloud control panel will pop up on your screen.
Step 3. Simply click the Sign out button and iCloud will sign out.
This post has introduced four available ways to delete iCloud account. You can choose one depending on your specific needs or conditions.
- If you want to bypass iCloud activation lock, iMyFone iBypasser is the a great choice to use without Apple ID or password.
- If your device is activated, you can directly use iMyFone LockWiper to remove Apple ID. It's available for almost all situations of deleting iCloud account permanently. Don't be hesitate, click the download buttons below to try it out.