With time there has been a splurge of these networking applications in the market. If you too have grown tired of one app let’s say, ‘Telegram Messenger’ and you wish to delete it permanently, then you have come to the right place.
Delete Telegram Chats & Messages on iPhone (Recoverable)
Delete Single Telegram Chat
- Launch Telegram and go to “Chats”.
- Swipe each chat and click on the red “Delete” button appears at the right.
- A option will pop up at the bottom to confirm. Choose “Clear History” and it will just remove the chat history but leave the contact there. Choose “Delete” and it will completely remove the whole chat from the screen.
Delete Multiple Telegram Chats at Once
- When you are in the “Chats” window, tap “Edit” at the top left corner.
- You will see a red “-” circle button at the left of each chat. Tap one red circle and click “Delete” button.
- You will be asked to choose “Delete” the whole chat or just “Clear History”.
- Do the same to other chat. Once done, hit “Done” button at the top left corner.
Normal deletion just let deleted data invisible. Third party recovery tools can access your iPhone database in deep to retrieve. You’d best permanently delete your Telegram messages if you don’t need them. Once done, you can get rid of the worries of privacy leak.
Permanently Delete iPhone Telegram Messages (100% Unrecoverable!)
Now for whatever reason you wish to permanently delete Telegram messages you can very well do so using a third party such as iMyFone iPhone Data Eraser or iMyFone iPhone Data Eraser for Mac. iPhone itself cannot permanently delete something. Only those software which applies overwriting technologies can do so. iMyFone iPhone Data Eraser is one of the best ones.
It has a specific feature which enables you to permanently delete data. These would clear away history, cookies, files, photos, notes, email log ins, applications, messages and all data from your iPhone. Telegram data is inclusive.
- Erase All Data: This would clear data of all sorts from your iPhone. And all the data in Telegram will be completely removed.
- Erase Third-Party App Fragments: Though private fragments left by apps are incomplete, them may contain your private data, like password, contacts, etc. Those can be completely erased, including WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, Chrome, etc. You can run the free tiral to check how many fragments can be found.
- Highly spoken by thousands of users (every year) and reported by well-known media around the world.
To run the permanent erasure to delete Telegram messages, you just need to follow:
1. Connect your iPhone to computer and launch iMyFone Umate Pro.
2. Choose the erase mode like “Erase All Data” and hit “Erase” button.
3. Type “delete” into the box to confirm and tap “Erase Now” button to start.
Apart from that, iMyFone Umate Pro also has another 2 erase modes which are useful as well:
- Erase Private Data: This option would be selective to individually erase your current iPhone data. You can preview and just select the unwanted ones for permanent erasure. Contacts, messages, Safari history, voice memo, WhatsApp messages & media, and more are inclusive.
- Erase Deleted Files: It might come as a shock to you, but the already deleted files will be saved on your iPhone database. In order to get rid of this stubborn data, you can very well use this option present on this highly convenient, easy to use, iMyFone Umate Pro.
You can take this opportunity and delve into “1-Click Free Up Space” feature equipped to delete and eliminate any junk files or temporary folders present on your device. The greatest thing about this option is that its hassle free and very time efficient. When running “Junk Files”, it will thoroughly remove all your app cache, and Telegram cache is inclusive. It is totally free. You can have a try.