Perhaps, you were confused when you first heard about iCloud activation lock. If so, you were not alone. Many new buyers of iPhone or users of second-hand iPhone are usually confronted with this issue. So, what is iCloud activation lock? How to remove iCould activation lock without password?
What is the iCloud Activation Lock?
The activation lock is a feature designed by Apple to prevent anyone else from using your iPhone in case it gets lost or stolen. If you have set up the iCoud account and turn on the Find My iPhone feature, the activation lock will be enabled automatically. When you have iCloud activation lock on your iPhone/iPad, you will need the Apple ID and password to activate it. So, the questions is that is it possible to remove iCloud activation lock without password? Yes, please keep reading.
- Part 1: Unlock Tool for iCloud Lock Removal without Password
- Part 2: Official Ways for iCloud Activation Lock Removal
- Part 3: Paid Tool for iPhone iCloud Activation Lock Removal
- Part 4: Trick that May Help to Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- Tips: What Should be Aware of When Removing iCloud Activaion Lock
There are ways to help you remove iCloud lock without password in this article, so just choose the one that suits your situation. If you want to unlock your iPhone in a fast way, then go to Part 1; if you prefer the official ways, check Part 2; Part 3 is a tool that could help if you pay; there is also a trick in Part 4 that may help to remove iCloud activation lock on some older devices.
Part 1: Unlock Tool for iCloud Lock Removal without Password
If your iPhone or iPad is linked to an iCloud account but you don’t have the password, you can consider iMyFone LockWiper to solve your issue. LockWiper is a computer-based Apple ID bypass software and lock screen removal tool. Using this iCloud removal tool, you can easily remove iCloud lock on iPhone/iPad without password within just minutes!
Like a Pro to Remove iCloud Account with LockWiper
- Instantly remove iCloud account & Apple ID from activated iOS devices, without password.
- It’s a complete self-service program and only takes 5 minutes to remove iCloud lock.
- After removal, you can switch to a different iCloud account or create a new one.
- Your iPhone/iPad won't be tracked or blocked by the previous iCloud account any more.
- You can enjoy all the iCloud services and iOS features without limits.
- It supports iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and all iOS versions including iOS 13.
Step-by-Step guide for Removing iCloud Account without Password
No matter what models you are using, it can help to remove iCloud from iPhone 4/5/5s/SE/6/6s/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/XR/X/XS (Max)/11/11 Pro (Max) and more other iPad, iPod touch models. Just follow the 4 steps below and after 5-8 minutes your iPhone will be unlocked!
Download the FREE TRIAL now and get started!
Step 1. After downloading LockWiper, install it on your computer. Then, launch LockWiper and connect your device to your computer.
Step 2. Choose the mode “Unlock Apple ID”, and click “Start to Unlock" button to begin.
Step 3. Follow the onscreen steps to reset all settings on iPhone before LockWiper can start the unlocking process.
Step 4. When it's done, the previous Apple ID and iCloud account will be removed from iPhone. You can now use new Apple ID and enjoy all the features on iPhone.
Part 2: Official Ways for iCloud Activation Lock Removal
1. Ask Apple to Help If You are the Owner
If you are the owner of the device that is locked by iCloud activation lock, you can use this way to solve the issue. Apple will help unlock iCoud activation lock without password under some specific circumstances:
- Show your proof to Apple that you are the owner of the iPhone. You can show your receipt.
- Show your proof to Apple that the ownership has been transferred from the previous owner to you.
During the checks, Apple will also see if the iPhone has been reported as stolen or missing. If it has, Apple won't help. If you cannot prove you are the rightful owner, Apple will also refuse to unlock it. Therefore, as possible as you can, show all the proof that you are the owner and have the full right of the iPhone.
2. Remotely Remove iCloud Activation Lock by Find My Feature
Have you ever purchased a second-hand iPhone only to find that it's locked with iCloud account? How to remove iCloud activation lock without password? The recommended method is to ask the previous owner to remove iCloud activation lock by deleting the iPhone from the current iCloud account.
Contact the previous owner and ask he/she to follow these steps:
Step 1: Start by going to icloud.com.
Step 2: Sign in to the site with your Apple ID and passcode.
Step 3: Click "Find iPhone".
Step 3: Tap "All Devices" located at the top.
Step 4: Choose which device you want to remove from the iCloud account.
Step 5: If necessary, tap "Erase iPhone".
Step 6: Once the device has been deleted, click on "Remove from Account".
Part 3: Paid Tool for iPhone iCloud Activation Lock Removal
If the previous ways don't work for you, you can unlock your iPhone from iCloud activation with paid service, no password needed . But it comes with limits:
- It only supports all iOS versions up to iOS 11.3.1. Future release iOS 11.4 and higher is not supported.
- The iPhone should be connected to either GSM or Wi-Fi.
- It doesn't work for iPhone that is reported as lost or stolen.
- You should have full access to your iPhone settings. That means, it doesn't work if your iPhone is stuck at the iCloud activation lock screen.
If you ensure the above requirements are well satisfied, you can use iRemove Tools:
Step 1: Download the latest version of iRemove and install it on your computer.
Step 2: Launch iRemove software and connect your iPhone to it. It will verify whether your iPhone is eligible to bypass Apple ID or not.
Step 3: Place the order and pay for it.
Step 4: After payment, just follow the onscreen instructions on iRemove. When it finish, you can set up your iPhone as normal.
Part 4: Trick that May Help to Remove iCloud Activation Lock
DNS method is basically an online server or HTML method through which you may reclaim some of the features of you iPhone. You may not always need to bypass or remove iCloud , but there will be a time you need to bypass or remove it and knowing how to do that will help. The following steps may help. Primarily, websurfing and galleries. This method is completely free of cost.
Note: This method is not always working especially for those new iOS versions, like iOS 10 and later.
Step 1: Turn on or restart your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2: Complete the Setup process until you get to the "Choose Wi-Fi network".
Step 3: Press the Home button. Click "More Wifi Settings".
Step 4: Tap on the "i" symbol next to the WiFi network.
Step 5: Tap "Configure DNS". Tap "Manual".
Step 6: Click "+Add Server" and a blank will come up.
Step 7: Enter the server address of your location. Here are some of the exmaples:
- USA: 126.96.36.199
- Europe: 188.8.131.52
- Asia: 184.108.40.206
- Africa, Australia, and other locations: 220.127.116.11
Step 8: Click "Save".
Step 9: Click on the back option and click "Join this Network".
Step 10: If it requires, enter the network password and tao "Join".
Step 11: When the iPhone tries to activate, click on the back button.
Step 12: You can now continue setting up your iPhone or iPad as normal.
Tips: What Should be Aware of When Removing iCloud Activaion Lock
When you are searching how to remove iCloud activation lock from iPhone using Google, you may see bunch of results showing websites that can help. However, be careful of all these sites. Though you may see thousands of positive posts or comment, you should still be cautious. The worst past is not that you will lose your money but your personal data. Here are some tips that can avoid things get wrong:
1. Don’t just use any paid services from untrustworthy websites like OfficialiPhoneUnlock, iPhoneIMEI.net which are proven to be ineffective.
2. Don’t trust any contact you see from the comments of an articles that claim to be capable of hacking or cracking the iCloud activation lock on your iPhone.
3. Use trusted tools like iMyFone LockWiper which has a true R&D team and a 7/24 support team that can help any time.
We’ve succeeded in discussing what iCloud Activation Lock is, and ways to remove or bypass it. Some ways introduced in this post may be out of date and only works for old iOS versions. We also pointed out that iMyFone LockWiper is the best tool for removing iCloud/Apple account from any iOS device. So, if you have an iPhone that needs to be erased but you can’t remember the Apple ID or passcode you used, then you can remove the iCloud account from your iPhone using LockWiper, and set up a new one.