There can be various instances where you might need to unlock iPhone without passcode. For example someone entered the wrong passcode six times and your iPhone got disabled, you bought a used iPhone but the previous user forgot to reset it or to give you the passcode, the touch ID malfunctioned or you want to access an old iPhone but can’t remember the passcode etc. In any given situation it can be extremely frustrating to have your iPhone become inaccessible.
Do you know that your password can be put aside when iPhone unlocking is the issue? Yes, you heard that right! You do not need your password to unlock iPhone at all, unlike what all uninformed iPhone users are doing. Yours can be different if you apply the simple strategies you are going to learn in this piece.
Way 1: Use LockWiper to Unlock iPhone XR/XS/X/8/7/6 without Passcode
The easiest and most recommended way to unlock iPhone without passcode is using a specifically-developed unlocking tool - iMyFone LockWiper. It's developed not only to unlock iPhone lock screen but also to remove iCloud account and Apple ID from iPhone without password. It lets you unlock your iPhone like a Pro but in just a few clicks.
iMyFone LockWiper's Crucial Features:
- Unlock iPhone from Screen Lock: It's able to unlock an iPhone locked with 4/6-digit passcode, Face ID, Touch ID, etc. without passcode. It supports iDevice that is disabled, locked or have a broken screen.
- Unlock iPhone from iCloud Lock: It instantly removes Apple ID and iCloud account from iPhone without password. You can switch to a different account and enjoy all the features. Your device won't be tracked or blocked by the previous account.
- High success rate is guaranteed to unlock iPhone from any lock.
Unlock iPhone without Passcode using iMyFone LockWiper
Step 1: Install iMyFone LockWiper to your computer and launch it. From the tools displayed on the iMyFone LockWiper window, click on “Unlock Screen Passcode”.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your computer with the Apple lightning cable, and click "Start" and "Next".
Step 3: When it is connected, click "Download".
Step 4: Then click “Start to Extract”.
Step 5: When it finishes, click “Start Unlock”start unlocking your iPhone. Double confirm the process and then wait for unlocking.
We hope this information helps you unlock iPhone without passcode.
Way 2: Use Siri to Unlock iPhone XR/XS/X/8/7/6 without Password
Have you heard about Siri bypassing? It is the first excellent method you may want to use to unlock iPhone without using a password at all. The best part is that it is not difficult to do. However, if Siri is not enabled on the iPhone you want to unlock, you may have issues, but that can be solved quickly. Follow the steps below to unlock an iPhone with Siri.
- Press and hold the Home button of the iPhone, the ask Siri "hey Siri what time is it?. if Siri is disabled, move to the next step.
- Open “Control Center” and tap on “Clock”.
- tap on “+” button to add world clock.
- Now on the search box type anything and tap on “Select All”, then select “Share”. If you can’t see “Share”, then try a few more times to see it.
- Then choose “Message”.
- Now type a name following “To:” and tap on “return”. When the text changes to green, tap again.
- Locate "Create New Contact" and tap.
- Click on Add Photo which is below the mugshot icon, click "Choose Photo".
- You have just accessed the iPhone without a password.
Way 3: Use iTunes to Unlock iPhone XR/XS/X/8/7/6 without Password
You can also take advantage of iTunes to open a locked screen. Below are steps you need to follow.You can also take advantage of iTunes to open a locked screen. Below are steps you need to follow.
- Press down the power button until you see” Slide To Power Off.” Power it off.
- Go to your PC and open iTunes.
- While holding down the Home button, plug your iPhone into the PC. The device will power up in Recovery Mode.
- Click OK. Then, restore and update the device. iTunes will restore the iPhone.
Way 4: Use iCloud to Unlock iPhone XR/XS/X/8/7/6 without Password
Follow the steps below to use iCloud to unlock a locked screen. This can work for both iPhone and iPad.
- Go to “Find My iPhone”.
- Sign in to iCloud with your details.
- Click All Devices and select your device.
- Click "Erase iPhone," and supply your Apple ID and any phone number.
- Turn on your device, and wait for few minutes for iCloud to restore your device.
- Restart your device and follow the set up prompt.
- Click “Restore from iCloud Backup” and you are done.
You can also watch this YouTube video to know how to unlock using iCloud.