With iPhone 11 models finally in the market, everyone is rushing to get their hands on it. However, what to do if you come across the following situations:
- Your iPhone 11 gets disabled after entering wrong password for 6 times;
- You forgot the passcode and want to factory reset your iPhone 11;
- You broke iPhone screen by accident and cannot access your iPhone.
If one of the above situations has already happened to you, don’t panic! After making a thorough research, we have found out five (5) best ways to perform iPhone 11 passcode bypass.
- Method 1: Using iMyFone LockWiper to Bypass iPhone 11 Passcode
- Method 2: Using iTunes Backup to Bypass iPhone 11 Passcode
- Method 3: Using Recovery Mode to Bypass iPhone 11 Passcode
- Method 4: Using Find my iPhone (iCloud) to Bypass iPhone 11 Passcode
- Method 5: How to Change or Reset iPhone 11 Passcode
Method 1. Using iMyFone LockWiper to Bypass iPhone 11 Passcode
iMyFone LockWiper is a top-rated software that can unlock your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro (Max) password. Meanwhile, LockWiper can quickily remove different screen locks and Apple ID without entering any passcode.
Key Features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- Remove iPhone screen lock without password permanently.
- Support to remove various kinds of iPhone screen lock, including 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Face ID, Touch ID, custom numeric code.
- Remove passcode even if iPhone screen is broken, disabled, or locked.
- Compatible with all iOS version and iDevice, including iOS 11 and iPhone 11 Pro (Max)
- Support to erase Apple ID/iCloud account in minutes.
Here are five (5) easy steps to bypass iPhone 11 Passcode by using iMyFone LockWiper.
Step 1. Launch iMyFone LockWiper on your PC and choose “Unlock Screen Passcode”. Then click “Start”.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone 11 to PC via USB cable and click “Next” on the screen to load your iPhone 11 information. Click “Download” once the software detects your iPhone details automatically.
Step 3. Once the firmware package has been downloaded, click “Start to Extract” and wait for the process to complete.
Step 4. Click on “Start Unlock” on the PC screen and then enter “000000” to double confirm the process. Click “Unlock”.
Step 5. Wait for a moment, iPhone 11 screen passcode will be removed then.
Method 2. Using iTunes Backup to Bypass iPhone 11 Passcode
This method is relatively common amongst every Apple device user. With the assistance of iTunes, you can perform iPhone 11 passcode bypass and allow factory reset on your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro (Max).
Follow these steps:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone 11 to your PC, and launch iTunes on your PC.
Step 2. Choose “Summary Option” on the left side, and then click “Restore iPhone”.
Step 3. Confirm the action by clicking on “Restore” again. Your iPhone 11 will be unlocked later.
This will unlock your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro (Max). However, this method has its disadvantages.
- This method might not work if you do not remember your Apple ID for your iTunes.
- There are chances of backup corruption.
- Might not work if iTunes isn’t updated.
Method 3. Using Recovery Mode to Bypass iPhone 11 Passcode
This is usually the last resort for iPhone 11 users when nothing else works. Recovery mode performs a factory reset on your iphone and helps to remove the passcode.
Here’s how you can do this:
Step 1. Hold the side power button and volume button down on your iPhone when iPhone is connecting to PC. Make sure not to let go of the side button until recovery mode appears.
Step 2. Your iTunes on the PC will detect your iPhone 11 and boot it to recovery mode. Click “Ok” and then “Restore iPhone” after that.
While the recovery mode option appears simple, it also has certain limitations.
- This method will erase all your unbacked data.
- Recovery mode will make your iPhone 11 lag later on.
Method 4. Using Find my iPhone (iCloud) to Bypass iPhone 11 Passcode
This in-built iOS software allows you to access your iPhone if it’s been locked. Make sure you have a Wi-Fi connection to both your PC and your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro (Max).
With these four (4) steps, you can bypass iPhone 11 passcode via iCloud:
Step 1. Go to the iCloud.com on any device.
Step 2. Log in with the same account details used for your iPhone 11.
Step 3. Choose the “Find iPhone” icon. Then, click on “All Devices” and choose the model of your iPhone 11 that you want to unlock.
Step 4. Tap on “Erase iPhone” and confirm it. Wait for the process to complete, and your iPhone 11 will be unlocked!
- It will not work without Wi-Fi.
- It will not work without the iCloud account details.
Method 5. How to Change or Reset iPhone 11 Passcode
It is always better to keep changing your passcode from time to time for better security. Here’s how you can do so:
Step 1. Go to your iPhone settings and choose “Face ID & Passcode”.
Step 2. Enter your original passcode and select “Change Passcode”.
Step 3. Enter the original passcode of your iPhone 11 again. Then type your new passcode. Now your iPhone 11 passcode will be changed.
With the above methods, you either have to completely reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro (Max) , or require Apple ID login details to proceed. However, iMyFone LockWiper does not require any of this. At your utmost convenience, it quickily bypasses the iPhone 11 passcode without password in an efficient way. Therefore, we recommend you to use this wonderful screen removal tool.