If you or someone else tries to login into your apple service and enters your password, security questions, or any other required account information incorrectly so many times, your Apple ID will automatically get locked to protect your security. If you have your Apple ID locked for any security reason, any of the alerts below might be shown to you:
- You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons
- This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons
- This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons
You may not be able to sign in to any of the Apple services. When it comes to iPhone Apple ID unlock, you need make verification of your identity.
Effective & Fast iPhone Apple ID Unlock Solutions
iPhone Apple ID Unlock Solution One - Reset Password
Resetting your Apple ID passwords is very easy when it is blocked. Series of steps have to be followed to get this done. This is to make sure that you own the account. Below are the steps to follow:
Step 1: Open your browser and go to your Apple ID account page.
Step 2: Click on "Forgot Apple ID or Password, " or you can go through iforgot.apple.com directly. Use steps for two-factor authentication instead if you are asked to confirm your phone number.
Step 3: Enter your Apple ID.
Step 4: Select the option that suite you to reset your password, then choose Continue.
Step 5: There are three options available to unlock Apple ID on iPhone:
- To answer your security questions, select "Answer security questions" and follow the remaining steps.
- To get an email instead, select "Get an email." To reset your password, use the email that we send to your primary or rescue email address.
- If asked for a Recovery Key, then you can use the steps for two-factor authentication or two-step verification instead.
You can also refer to the following video tutorial:
After you have reset your password, you will later be asked to log in with your new password. You also might need to update your password in Settings on your iPhone.
iPhone Apple ID Unlock Solution Two - Contact Apple Support
For product and technical support, you can visit the Apple Support Site at getsupport.apple.com for quick answers, manuals, and in-depth technical problems. To do this,
Step 1: Go to getsupport.apple.com, and choose Disabled Apple ID.
Step 2: You’ll see three options as bellow:
Step 3: Choose Talk to Apple Support Now. You can also choose Schedule a Call.
Step 4: Provide your information it required, and apple support will contact you within 2 minutes.
You can also visit Apple support communities to get help and tips from fellow Apple customers. Most of them are willing to offer you suggestions on iPhone Apple ID unlock.
iPhone Apple ID Unlock Solution Three - Remove Apple ID wihtout Password
iMyFone Umate Pro is the safest iPhone data eraser around the world. It can wipe Apple ID and all iOS data, protecting your privacy by leaving 0 % possibility of recovery. With this, you can securely sell or recycle your iPhone without worrying about your personal information being exposed.
Some of your data may get leaked when someone try to retrieve data from your iPhone. As your information may get leaked to a third party app which can get access to your credit card information among other vital information. It is vital that you must wipe your data permanently to avoid privacy and confidentiality issues.
- It can help erase your private data permanently – the erased files are 100% unrecoverable.
- It can erase message, call history, media files, safari data, third party apps fragments and much more.
- It allows you to preview the files and erase them selectively.
- It can also be used to wipe third-party applications such as WhatsApp, WeChat, Kik, Viber among others.
- It erases Apple ID without password when the "Find My iPhone" is disabled.
How to Wipe Apple ID wihtout Password
Step 1: With the use of a USB cable, connect your iPhone to the computer. And then launch iMyFone Umate Pro.
Step 2: Choose the Erase All Data mode.
Step 3: Choose the proper security level and type "delete" into the box to confirm. After typing delete, click on Erase Now button to start the process.