Restrictions for iPhone/iPad is an amazing parental control feature provided by Apple which helps parents to set boundaries and limits as to what their children can access on their iDevice. However, this can turn around to be a pain in the butt should you forget the Restriction passcode. Want to turn off Restrictions on iPhone but don't know the password without resetting? In the event that you are in such a fix, read on to find some solutions you can try.
Best Way to Turn Off Restrictions on iPhone but Don't Know Password
Step 1. Recover Restrictions Passcode without Resetting
Though you cannot find back the Restrictions passcode directly on iPhone, but you can recover it on PC or Mac. With the easy-to-use iPhone unlocking tool called iMyFone LockWiper, you'll instantly find back the Restrictions passcode for your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. It supports all iOS versions and devices.
LockWiper - Your Best iPhone Unlocker
- Quickly retrieve Restrictions passcode without losing any data
- Completely remove Screen Time passcode from iPhone running on iOS 12 or later
- 100% success rate are guaranteed as it employs the latest unlocking technologies
- Various locks can be unlocked, including the iCloud/Apple ID lock, screen lock, etc.
- Why it's highly recommended - easy to use (2 steps needed), fast to run (a few minutes), no extract requirements (only a USB cable required)
2 Steps to Find Back Restrictions Passcode on iPhone without Data Loss:
Step 1: Click the above trial buttons to download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Launch LockWiper and select the mode called "Unlock Screen Time Passcode".
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer and click "Start to Unlock". It will start to connect your iPhone and then recover the passcode.
When it's done, it will show you the Restrictions passcode set on your iPhone.
Note: If your iPhone is running on iOS 12 or later, LockWiper will start removing the Restrictions passcode from iPhone when you click "Start to Unlock".
Step 2. Use the Recovered Passcode to Turn off Restrictions
With the passcode found by iMyFone LockWiper, you can go to your iPhone and turn off the restrictions. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on General.
- Tap Restrictions.
- Enter the passcode you just recovered using the above process.
- Select Disable Restrictions and re-enter the passcode to confirm.