Your iPhone may become completely dead and inaccessible after an accidental drop, upgrading to the newest iOS 11, passcode lock, or any other reason. For whatever reason, a dead iPhone is always a sad story, because as much as you can buy a new iPhone, there is always the worry of getting back your data. If your iPhone is inaccessible and completely irreparable, you stand a chance to lose all your photos, videos, messages, contacts, call logs and other important files. This is a catastrophic situation for any iPhone user. You need first to confirm the kind of damage caused to your iPhone by a qualified technician. Once your iPhone is declared irreparable, you should then shop for the best iPhone data recovery program to retrieve all your important data from the broken iPhone.
iMyFone D-Back is an iPhone data recovery software installed in your computer, which offers the easiest way to recover data from your broken or dead iPhone. The software has a straightforward and easy to use interface that allows any user to retrieve their data of interest.
Recover Notes from Broken iPhone with iMyFone D-Back
- Compatibility – iMyFone D-Back comes in two variant for Mac users and Windows users. Each variant is compatible with different versions of the respective Operating System.
- Selective Preview and Data Recovery – iMyFone D-Back allows you to preview media and text files in details and select the exact data you want to recover.
- Different File Format Support – iMyFone D-Back supports over 22 file formats and is an ideal recovery tool to recover 3rd-party Messenger Apps’ history and attachments.
- Security Feature–iMyFone D-Back is totally secure and your personal and crucial information is 100 percent protected with full encryption and highly advanced fraud protection mechanism.
- strong>Fix iOS System Feature – This is a new feature that allows the user to repair their iOS system without any data loss. The feature is made to fix iOS system issues including black screens, white screen of death and looped recovery mode.
Note:“Recover from iOS Device” mode requires you to connect the iPhone to the computer and since your dead/ broken iPhone cannot be recognized by a computer, this mode is not applicable in this case. You can only use the “Recover from iTunes Backup” or “Recover from iCloud Backup” mode. You need to first download and install the iMyFone D-Back in your computer.
Tip 1. Recover Notes from Broken iPhone via iTunes Backup
Step 1: Launch the iMyFone D-Back on your computer. On the main panel, select “Recover from iTunes Backup” tab and then click the “Start” button. On the new window, select “Notes” as the type of data you want to extract.
Step 2: Backup files will be displayed. Select an iTunes backup file of interest and click the “Scan” button.
Step 3: Once the scanning process is complete, preview the data and select the exact data you want to extract. Click “Recover” and on the pop-up window select the location in your computer where your extracted files will be saved. Wait until the software has completed the extraction process.
Tip 2. Recover Notes from Broken iPhone via iCloud Backup
Step 1: Launch the iMyFone D-Back on your computer and on the main window, select the “Recover from iCloud Backup” tab. Click the “Start” button to commence the process. Select the file types you want to extract (“Notes”) and click “Next”.
Step 2: Login into your iCloud account and select your backup file of interest. Click “Next” to start the scanning process. This will take a few minutes.
Step 3: After the scan has successfully completed, preview the displayed scan results and then select the notes you need to recover. Click “Recover” and specify the location on your computer where you want the extracted data to be saved.