Accidentally deleted important videos on your iPhone and lost them permanently? Or lose your data for iOS update/jailbreak/device crash? We heard such type of news from hundreds of people every day.
Here is a brief article which will cover all best methods on how to recover permanently deleted videos from iPhone.
Part 1. Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from Recently Deleted Album
Step 1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2. Press the Album button in the lower right corner of the screen.
Step 3. Tap the Recently Deleted button. You may need to scroll up or down to find it.
Step 4. Click the Select icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 5. Select the video you want and click Recover at the bottom right of the screen.
Part 2: Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iPhone with D-Back
2.1. Tutorial Video to Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iPhone
iMyFone D-Back is a professional iPhone data recovery tool allows you to recover permanently deleted videos from iPhone. Without technical skills required, you can get your lost data back in a few minutes. Go through the video below to know how to use it:
2.2. Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iPhone with D-Back
Step 1. Launch D-Back Program
After downloading the data recovery tool on your PC, launch it then select "Recover from iOS Device" mode. Click on "Start".
Step 2. Connect and Scan Your Device
The program will detect your device if it's connected to the computer. Select the type of files you want to recover, then click "Scan".
Step 3. Preview and Recover Your Deleted Files
When the scan is completed, all files will be organized and shown in respective folders. You can choose "show only the deleted files" and click to preview them. Once you've selected what you want, hit "Recover" to get them back immediately.
Part 3. Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iTunes Backup
3.1 Restore iPhone Using iTunes Backup
- Open iTunes on the PC or Mac where you backed up your device.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. Follow the steps on the screen to request a device password or approval for this computer.
- When an iPhone appears in iTunes, select it.
- Select Restore Backup in iTunes.
- Check the backup files according to date and size and select what you want to recover.
- After selection, click the restore button and wait until this procedure gets finalized.
- Restart the computer, wait for it to synchronize with the computer, and leave the device connected. When synchronization is complete, you can disconnect it.
- You should have backed up your videos through iTunes before deleting it.
- Restoring from iTunes backup might cause data loss as new data will overwrite the original data.
3.2. Recover Permanently Deleted Files from iTunes Backup
Step 1. Select "Recover from iTunes Backup" mode from the first screen.
Step 2. Choose the iTunes backup that you want to recover data from, then click "Next".
Step 3. Select the file types you need and click on "Scan". It takes a while, please wait patiently.
Step 4. When the search results were shown on the interface, you can browse them according to your needs or select "only show the deleted files". After selecting these you need, click "Recover" to begin.
Part 4: Download/Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iCloud Backup
4.1 Download from iCloud Backup
Step 1: Open your web browser and go to iCloud.com. Sign in with your Apple ID account and password.
Step 2: Select Photo on the main screen. Then click Videos in the drop-down menu on the left to see all videos you've uploaded.
Step 3: Find the video you want to transfer to your device. Go to the top right and click on the download button similar to a cloud.
Step 4: Wait until the video is downloaded to your computer.
- You should own an account on iCloud.com and have saved your videos.
4.2 Restore Permanently Deleted Videos from iCloud Backup
- Turn on your iPhone. You should see a Hello screen. Otherwise, you have to delete all data to follow these steps.
- Follow the on-screen steps until you get Apps and Data screen, at that point tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and pick a backup. Take a look at the date and size of each and pick the most important. After that, the data transfer begins.
- Whenever asked, sign in to your Apple ID account to reestablish your applications and buys. Similarly, if your iTunes or App Store content is from different Apple IDs than you have to sign in from each account.
- Remain connected and sit tight for a progress bar to show up and finish. Sometimes this procedure takes more time due to backup size and network speed.
- Now you can finish your setup and can use your device the backup procedure will continue to restore all the content on the background.
Losing or mistakenly deleting videos on the iPhone always makes people crazy. Fortunately, with these best data recovery methods listed in this guide, you'll be able to recover permanently deleted videos from the iPhone in minutes. Comparing the pros and cons of these methods, you'll find iMyFone D-Back should be the first choice. What's more, it comes with a free trial version, do not hesitate to have a try.