Accidentally deleted important videos on your iPhone and lost them permanently? Or lose your data for iOS update/jailbreak/device crash? We heard such type of news from hundreds of people every day.
Here is a brief article which will cover all best methods for video recovery and almost every aspect of its methods. Not only this, but it will also cover the pros and cons of every method too.
Part 1. Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from Recently Deleted Album
When the first time you delete an iPhone video, it will not be deleted immediately but will be sent to your recently deleted album, which indicates the number of days remaining before deletion.
After this time, the videos in this folder will be permanently deleted from your iPhone. Previously, you can recover a recently deleted album. So check this album to see if the deleted iPhone video is saved. Here are some simple steps to recover deleted videos:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Press the Album button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap the recently deleted button. You may need to scroll up or down to find it.
- Click the Select icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the video you want and click Recover at the bottom right of the screen.
If the iPhone's video is removed from a recently deleted album, the nature of this problem will change. The original data being erased from the iPhone, you must change the recovery mode of the deleted video from the iPhone. Here are these methods.
Part 2: Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from D-Back
Data recovery can be probabilistic when lost/deleted data is to be overwritten by filling new data or turning off the iPhone. These two factors badly affect the data recovery process. To recover lost data, you must stop using the device after the data is lost. New data written to the device overwrites lost data and makes it unrecoverable.
Likewise, data recovery tools didn’t give any guaranty to recover 100% data from your iPhone. That’s why the company give their software’s a free trial so you can see either this tool is useful for you or not.
- Recover lost iPhone contacts without backup or from iTunes/iCloud backups.
- Support 22+ types of data from iOS device. You can recover deleted photos from iPhone, retrieve deleted messages on iPhone and so on.
- Support recovery for almost all iOS devices, including recovering data from iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Four modes that can be used as per user's proficiency - Smart Recovery, Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup. Recover from iCloud Backup.
- iMyFone D-Back is fully compatible with the latest iPhone models and iOS version including iOS 12/13.
- Easy to use with a minimal interface.
- 4 recovery modes to choose.
- Free trial before purchasing.
- Allow the users to view the content of iTunes and iCloud backups.
- You need to buy it to actually recover data.
Part 3. Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iTunes Backup
iTunes is another great way to recover deleted files if you have backed them up from your iTunes application. You can follow these simple steps.
- Open iTunes on the PC or Mac where you backed up your device.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. Follow the steps on the screen to request a device password or approval for this computer.
- When an iPhone appears in iTunes, select it.
- Select Restore Backup in iTunes.
- Check the backup files according to date and size and select that you want to recover.
- After selection click the restore button and wait until this procedure gets finalized.
- Restart the computer, wait for it to synchronize with the computer, and leave the device connected. When synchronization is complete, you can disconnect.
- Free to use.
- Official method.
- Will overwrite the current data by the whole backup.
- Cannot view the iTunes content.
Part 4: Download/Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iCloud Backup
4.1 Download from iCloud Backup
If you have an account on iCloud.com and have saved your videos, you can easily download them from your phone by following a few simple steps. The details of these steps are:
Step 1: Open your web browser and go to icloud.com. Sign in with your Apple ID account and password.
Step 2: Select Photo on the main screen. Then click Videos in the drop-down menu on the left to see all videos you've uploaded.
Step 3: Find the video you want to transfer to your device. Go to the top right and click on the download button similar to a cloud.
Step 4: Wait until the video is downloaded to your computer.
4.2 Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iCloud Backup
If you have an account on iCloud and you have taken the backup of your videos than you can easily download your videos that have deleted from the phone by following a few simple steps. Here is the detail of those steps:
- Turn on your iPhone. You should see a Hello screen. Otherwise, you have to delete all data to follow these steps.
- Follow the on-screen steps until you get Apps and Data screen, at that point tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and pick a backup. Take a look at the date and size of each and pick the most important. After you pick, the data transfer begins.
- Whenever asked, sign in to your Apple ID account to reestablish your applications and buys. Similarly, if your iTunes or App Store content is from different Apple IDs than you have to sign in from each account.
- Remain connected and sit tight for a progress bar to show up and finish. Sometimes this procedure takes more time due to backup size and network speed.
- Now you can finish your setup and can use your device the backup procedure will continue to restore all the content on the background.
- Official way to use.
- Limited storage up to only 5GB. Upgrade more space with lower monthly service fees.
- Will overwrite the current data by the whole backup.
- Cannot recover all the data on your device.
Losing or mistakenly deleting videos on the iPhone always makes people crazy thanks to the best data recovery methods of the iPhone. Applying this method to iOS will eliminate those feelings forever, and you'll be able to recover deleted videos from the iPhone in minutes.
If you're having trouble recovering deleted videos from iPhone 11, XR, XS Max, XS to iPhone 4, feel free to email or leave a comment in the comments section. We will answer as soon as possible. Don’t forget to share this informative article with your social circle.