Accidentally deleted important videos on your iPhone and lost them permanently? Or lose your data for iOS update/jailbreak/device crash? We heard such type of news from hundreds of people every day. In such case, you can check your Deleted Album to see if the deleted videos are there. Or, you can try other methods to recover them.
Here is a brief article which will cover all best methods on how to recover permanently deleted videos from iPhone.
Part 1: Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iPhone with D-Back
iMyFone D-Back is a professional iPhone data recovery tool allows you to retrieve permanently deleted videos from iPhone. Without technical skills required, you can get your lost data back in a few minutes.
- It is capable of recovering the permanently deleted videos from iPhone directly from device or from iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Except for videos, it also supports to recover 22+ types of data such as contacts, text messages, WhatsApp messages, Kik messages, call history, notes, calendar, etc.
- You can preview the deleted videos before recovery.
- It supports almost all iOS devices including the latest iPhone models and all iOS versions including iOS 14/13/12.
- Recognized by Cult of Mac, iMyFone D-Back has been proved a good data recovery tool by millions of users in 150+ countries.
1.1. Tutorial Video to Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iPhone
Go through the video below to know how to use it:
1.2. Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iPhone with D-Back
Step 1. Launch D-Back Program
After downloading the data recovery tool on your PC, launch it then select "Recover from iOS Device" mode. Click on "Start".
Step 2. Connect and Scan Your Device
The program will detect your device if it's connected to the computer. Select the type of files you want to retrieve, then click "Scan".
Step 3. Preview and Recover Your Deleted Files
When the scan is completed, all files will be organized and shown in respective folders. You can choose "show only the deleted files" and click to preview them. Once you've selected what you want, hit "Recover" to get them back immediately.
To retrieve lost data, you must stop using the device after the data is lost as new data written to the device overwrites lost data and makes it unrecoverable.
Part 2. Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iTunes Backup via D-Back
Since restoring iPhone from iTunes backup may cause data overwritten, it's better to use D-Back to retrieve permanently deleted videos from iTune backup.
Step 1. Select "Recover from iTunes Backup" mode from the first screen.
Step 2. Choose the iTunes backup that you want to recover data from, then click "Next".
Step 3. Select the file types you need and click on "Scan". It takes a while, please wait patiently.
Step 4. When the search results were shown on the interface, you can browse them according to your needs or select "only show the deleted files". After selecting these you need, click "Recover" to begin.
If you choose an encrypted iTunes backup, you need to enter the password for iTunes encryption.
Part 3: Download/Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iCloud Backup
3.1 iPhone Video Recovery: Retrieve Permanently Deleted Videos from iCloud Backup via D-Back
Step 1. From the main window, select "Recover from iCloud" and then click "Start." Sign in to your iCloud account and then select "iCloud Backup" and click "Scan".
Step 2. The program will find all the backup files in your account. Then, select a relevant iCloud backup that contains the videos you wnat to retrieve. Click "Next" in the lower right corner.
Step 3. Select "Videos" file type, then tap "Scan".
Step 4. After the scan is completed, the search result will be displayed on the interface, you can preview and selectively choose videos to recover.
3.2 Download from iCloud Backup
Step 1: Open your web browser and go to iCloud.com. Sign in with your Apple ID account and password.
Step 2: Select Photo on the main screen. Then click Videos in the drop-down menu on the left to see all videos you've uploaded.
Step 3: Find the video you want to transfer to your device. Go to the top right and click on the download button similar to a cloud.
Step 4: Wait until the video is downloaded to your computer.
You should own an account on iCloud.com and have saved your videos.
3.3 Restore Permanently Deleted Videos from iCloud Backup without Computer
- Turn on your iPhone. You should see a Hello screen. Otherwise, you have to delete all data to follow these steps.
- Follow the on-screen steps until you get Apps and Data screen, at that point tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and pick a backup. Take a look at the date and size of each and pick the most important. After that, the data transfer begins.
- Whenever asked, sign in to your Apple ID account to reestablish your applications and buys. Similarly, if your iTunes or App Store content is from different Apple IDs than you have to sign in from each account.
- Remain connected and sit tight for a progress bar to show up and finish. Sometimes this procedure takes more time due to backup size and network speed.
- Now you can finish your setup and can use your device the backup procedure will continue to restore all the content on the background.
If you don't have a recent backup of your videos, your recently stored videos might be overwritten after restoring.
Losing or mistakenly deleting videos on the iPhone always makes people crazy. Fortunately, with these best data recovery methods listed in this guide, you'll be able to recover permanently deleted videos from the iPhone in minutes. Comparing the pros and cons of these methods, you'll find iMyFone D-Back should be the first choice. It's compatible with iOS 14, 13, and 12. What's more, it comes with a free trial version, do not hesitate to have a try.