As the built-in browser on our iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and our Mac, Safari browser indisputably is the most common browser we use. It keeps our browsing history and search result and whenever we open Safari we can find what we have searched easily.
However, finding Safari history useful but you have deleted or lost them happens frequently. And what should you do? How to view deleted Safari history on iPhone to get the information we need? This article will offer four methods to view deleted Safari history on iPhone for your reference.
1 View Deleted Safari History from iPhone Settings Directly
- Head to Settings from your iPhone screen.
- Scroll down the screen and find Safari, tap on it .
- At the Safari page, scroll to the bottom and tap on the Advanced option.
- Go to the next section and find Website Data. Tap on it and you will find some of your deleted browser history listed there.
2 View Deleted Safari History on iPhone Using iTunes Backup
If you have the habit of backing up your iPhone to iTunes regularly, you can recover deleted Safari history from the iTunes backups with easy operation.
- Open iTunes, click on iPhone icon and select Restore Backup...
- Select the backup file contains your deleted Safari history, and click the button Restore.
3 View Deleted Safari History Using Third-party Recovery Tool
If you don’t have any backup for your deleted Safari history, you can also use one third-party data recovery tool to view your deleted data. And iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery or iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Mac is a excellent iPhone data recovery tool to get deleted Safari history back easily.
- It supports over 22+ file formats, such as photos, text messages, contacts, etc. making it easy for you to recover lost/deleted data from your iPad.
- It uses for different recovery technologies to find data and recover quickly.
- You can even preview the files that are recoverable from your iPad.
- You can even fix iOS operating system problem, such as white screen, loops in recovery mode, stuck on Apple logo without any data loss.
How to Retrieve Deleted Safari History on iPhone with iMyfone D-Back
Step 1: Choose Safari History to Scan
Run the program on your computer, click Recover from iOS Device and to choose the file type you need to recover. Here we should check Safari History. And then click Next. With accurate selection, iMyfone D-Back will only scan your Safari history later.
Step 2: Scan Deleted Safari History on iPhone
Connect Your iPhone to the computer. iMyfone D-Back will detect your iPhone and ask for your permission to scan the all the Safari history on your iPhone, of course, including those deleted ones. Based on data amount, it might take some minutes.
Step 3: Preview and Recover Lost Safari History
After the scan, iMyfone D-Back will list all the recoverable Safari history. You can browse all of them or only the deleted ones. Then select the ones and click Recover on the right bottom corner to choose one folder for storing these Safari history.
4 View Deleted Safari History on iPhone Using iCloud Backup
You can check your iCloud backup status by going to Settings > iCloud > Backup. Please make sure iCloud backup has activated in your iPhone so that this method can take effect.
- Go to Settings → General → Reset → Erase All Content and Settings
- Restore your iPhone by taking the steps instructed by Set Up Assistant notice.
Now you get four ways on how to retrieve deleted Safari history on iPhone. Most of them are free, even iMyfone D-Back for Window/for Mac offer the free trial version for users to confirm whether they can retrieve deleted Safari history iPhone. just try them all and get the most suitable for you.