Do you need to make a copy of your documents using iCloud? It is of great benefit to always keep our documents safe and secure. You can create copies of your documents to allow you to have a backup and you can access them whenever you lose or accidentally delete the data. You can make copies of you documents using iCloud.com and also download iCloud backup with iMyfone D-Back software. This article takes you the steps on how to do it.
1 Download iCloud Backup to PC using iCloud.com
To be able to make copies of the data that you use with iCloud from iCloud.com, you need to have upgraded to iCloud Drive. Following are the steps to copy documents from iCloud using iCloud .com. More details about this methods: make copies of your iCloud data.
Step 1: On your Mac or PC, begin by signing in to iCloud.com.
Step 2: You can access some data from this website such as notes, contacts and calendars.
2 Download iCloud backup to PC using iCloud Control Panel
Besides using iCloud.com to download your documents from iCloud, you can also use iCloud Control Panel to access iCloud data:
Step 1: Download the tool from Apple official website. Sign in iCloud control panel using your apple id and passcode after installation.
Step 2: Choose the data or features you want to keep up to date across your iOS devices.
Step 3: To access data such as photos and videos using iCloud Control Panel, please tap Settings > iCloud > Photos in iOS 8 or later device, then choose Download and Keep Originals and import the photos to your computer.
Step 4: The uploaded photos will be saved in This PC > iCloud Photos folder on your windows computer.
Note: If you enabled iCloud Photo Library on your iOS device, your photos in the All Photos folder instead of My Photo Stream and videos will be uploaded to iCloud at full resolution automatically. Know more details about iCloud control panel.
- It is easy to download data from iCloud.
- Reaching for your personal data is easy, safe and effective.
- It can upload data like photos, notes and contacts from your computer.
- It requires that you upgrade your account to be able to use iCloud drive to check your files.
- You can only access iwork files and not PDF and other documents.
- Documents created by third-party apps cannot be copied.
- It does not support access to some file types like call history, SMS, iMessage, photo stream, whatsApp attachments and more
- You cannot preview files before recovering them.
You can keep reading and knowing more about iMyfone D-Back iCloud data Extractor to help you access data like text messages, whatsapp message, skype messages in iCloud backup, iTunes backup and your device.
3 Download 22+ File Types from iCloud backup (iOS 10 Included)
iMyfone D-Back iCloud data Extractor or iCloud data Extractor for Mac is an iPhone data recovery software that extract current or deleted iPhone, iPad and iPod data from device, from iCloud Backup or from iTunes Backup.. It is a software program that is compatible with Windows and Mac OS. It recovers and downloads data from iCloud backup that you can save on your PC.
- It supports extraction of file types such as text messages, notes, videos, photos, reminders, calendars and more.
- It allows you to preview files before you can extract or recover them.
- It extract data from iTunes backup and Recover from iOS devices directly.
- It supports almost all iPhone devices including iPhone 7/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4.
- It is compatible with iOS 10/9/8/7.
How to download iCloud Backup to PC with iMyfone D-Back
You can easily download iCloud backup to PC using iMyfone D-Back in the following ways;
Step 1: Choose recover from iCloud backup and login
On your iMyfone D-Back program, hit on Recover from iCloud backup option then click on Start button. Thereafter sign in to your iCloud account and the program will display all the backup files in your account.
Step 2: Select files and Scan
From the files displayed, pick on the one you want to download and click on Next button to scan for your iCloud backup files.
Step 3: Preview files and Recover
When scanning is over, the recoverable files appear on the program. Check through the files and pick on the one you want. Thereafter click on Recover button. Lastly select a location on your PC to save the downloaded file.
Now download iMyfone D-Back iCloud data Extractor or iCloud data Extractor for Mac to access text messages, messages from WhatsApp, Kik, WeChat, photos, videos, notes and more from iCloud backup files.