Some people may delete WhatsApp messages by mistake or due to an issue on their phone, and this can be a serious concern because it seems like they can’t be recovered. Many relevant conversations and files have been lost because people have not been aware of the solutions available.
The good news is that they can be recovered and you will find it very easy to achieve optimal results as long as you take time to learn the amazing solutions on how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone here.
- Method 1: Recover Deleted Messages from WhatsApp iCloud Backup
- Method 2: Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup
- Method 3: Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages iPhone from iTunes Backup
- Method 4: Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iCloud Backup
- Bonus: A Video on How to Recover Data from iPhone with D-Back
1. Recover Deleted Messages from WhatsApp iCloud Backup
Cloud technology has become an excellent way for people to back things up. This is the reason why we are talking about this method first as it is one of the most simple ways to recover data.
Step 1: Check if you have auto backup on by going to Settings > Chat > Chat backup.
Step 2: Uninstall the WhatsApp application and make sure that you verify your phone number once you reinstall.
Step 3: Simple tap on Restore Chat History and you shall get back your deleted Whatsapp messages once the restore process is done.
2. Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS 12/13 Supported)
If you didn't back up your device on iTunes regularly or you failed to activate the automatic backup function in iCloud, you may be a little worried. In this situation you will need a third-party data recovery software. iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery is a powerful data recovery tool to get deleted WhatsApp messages back effortlessly. Recognized by Cult of Mac, and Payetteforward, the program has served more than 2 millions of users in 200+ countries worldwide. Check more features of this tool:
- It recovers text messages, audio messages, photos and videos in WhatsApp conversations.
- Besides WhatsApp data, it supports other 20+ types of data. You can retrieve deleted Viber messages, recover deleted photos, text messages, and notes on iPhone.
- It allows users to preview WhatsApp messages before recovery so that they can selectively recover the data they need.
- Supports to extract WhatsApp from iPhone or backups without overwriting the current data on iPhone.
Steps to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages from iPhone with D-back
The following instruction shows how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages from iPhone with iMyFone D-Back within just four steps. Please note that the program works even for the device running iOS 13.
Step 1. Download and Install iMyFone D-Back on Your Computer
Before start, download and install the iPhone data recovery tool on your computer. Don't you worry, the download is completely safe.
Step 2. Connect Your Device
If you choose to recover from the iOS device, you may need to connect your iPhone to the computer. Once it is recognized, you can click "Next" to proceed.
Step 3. Select File Type and Start to Scan
Choose the data types that you want to recover from the file list. Here you need to choose "WhatsApp". Click "Scan" then the program will start scanning your iPhone.
Step 4. Preview and Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
When scanning finishes, you can preview the data to find the exact WhatsApp messages you need. Then select the messages and click "Recover".
3. Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages iPhone from iTunes Backup
Step 1. Launch D-back on your computer and select the tab “Recover from iTunes Backup”.
Step 2. Choose the iTunes backup that you are looking to recover data from and click "Next".
Step 3. Select the file types you want to be shown and hit the Scan button.
Step 4. Once the scan is done, the software is going to show you all of the files that have been deleted. Just click the "Recover" button and you will then have all of the files on your computer for use.
4. Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iCloud Backup
Step 1. Click “Start” when you are on the “Recover from iCloud backup” section.
Step 2. Enter your iCloud account details.
Step 3. Once all backups are found, select the ones you want to recover and click "Next".
Step 4. Select the files you want to recover and click on “Scan”. Wait a few minutes for D-back to download and scan your iCloud backup files.
Step 5. When the scan is complete, the search results will be shown on the interface. Choose what you want, then click on "Recover".
5. A Video on How to Recover Data from iPhone with D-Back
If you are having any trouble performing the steps listed above, you can watch the video below for the steps you need in order to start using D-Back for your data recovery:
We are living in a very hectic world, losing important data happens at times, being able to make use of fast and reliable solutions for data recovery is definitely important. After reading this guide, now you can easily recover deleted Whatsapp messages on iPhone with the help of iMyFone D-Back. It works with different iOS versions even the latest iOS 13. In addition to Whatsapp messages, it can also recover deleted videos, photos or messages, contacts, etc.