I've accidentally deleted some of my call history from my iPhone, is there any chance I can recover them? Or anyone can tell me how to view deleted call history on iPhone. Pls help!
Have you accidentally deleted some of your call history? This can be a big problem especially when there are some unsaved phone numbers on the call history that you really must get back. if you have a backup, all you have to do is to restore the device from the backup and your call history will be back. But if you don't have a backup, or you don't want to restore the entire backup to get the call history back, you may need a special solution.
In this article, we are going to share with you this special solution. With it, you can view and retrieve deleted call logs on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone 7 quickly and effectively.
- Comparision Table of Using Tool & iTunes/iCloud to View Deleted Call History
- Can you Recover Deleted Call History on iPhone?
- Tool You'll Need to View Deleted Call History on iPhone - D-Back
The Overview of Using Tool D-Back & iTunes/iCloud to View Deleted Call History [with Comparison Chart]
What is the best method to use when deleting a call log on iPhone? But before we start, Here’s a closer look at how these three tools compare to one another in terms of function, reliability, ease of use, and effectiveness.
- If you have a regular backup habit, you can restore the deleted call log from iTunes or iCloud backup. There is, however, one major downside: you won’t be able to select one piece of call history. If you would like to restore only call histories, use iMyFone D-Back iOS data recovery tool.
- It is possible to see deleted call histories via iTunes/iCloud backup. However, Apple requires you to erase all existing data on the device prior to recovery. If Apple solution fails to retrieve what you want, you can seek D-Back which enables you to recover data directly without overwriting existing content.
Can you Recover Deleted Call History on iPhone?
The answer is definitely yes! Recovering call histories from iPhone may sound like a daunting task, But don't worry. Recovering call histories from iPhone isn't all hard work. When a call history is deleted from iPhone, no matter the incoming calls, outgoing calls, and missed calls on your phone, its space is reserved until a new call log is added. If you want to maximize the chance to recover calls on iPhone, you can immediately disconnect your phone from the Wi-Fi and stop performing any actions on your iPhone.
The next section is about the 3 solutions to recover deleted call history on iPhone.
How to View Deleted Call History on iPhone via D-Back
According to the above table, you may wonder which iPhone recovery tool is reliable. The best way to check deleted calls on iPhone is to use a data recovery tool and the best for the job on the market is iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery (iOS 12/13 supported). This data recovery tool is easy to use as well as efficient. View and recovers 18+ types of deleted/existing data including photos, messages, videos, notes, voice memos, WhatsApp/Kik/Viber/WeChat/Line messages and more.
- You can view deleted call history from iPhone without backup.
- It can selectively or fully recover call history from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- It can find back call history without affecting your current data on iPhone.
- It supports to preview the call history within iPhone backups for free, which cannot be done with iTunes and iCloud.
- You are allowed to view call history within iTunes/iCloud backup whenever you want.
- Compatible with almost all iOS devices and versions including iPhone 11, XR, XS, XS Max and iOS 13/12.
- This program is highly recommended by Techradar, Pcworld, Engadget, Makeuseof, etc.
Don't miss the 100% valid iMyFone D-Back Coupon code that you can use to get 20% off the regular price.
The following is a simple tutorial to help you see deleted calls on iPhone using iMyFone D-Back. Download and install the program, then follow these very simple steps.
Option 1. View Deleted Call History by Scanning iPhone
Use this mode if you don't have a backup of the missing call history.
Step 1.Launch the program and then select the "Recover from iOS device" tab from the main window and then click "Start". Connect the iPhone to the computer using USB cables and then click "Next".
Step 2.In the resultant window, select "Call History" under "Message and Call log" and click "Scan".
Step 3.Once the scanning process is complete, select the missing call history and then click on "Recover".
Option 2. View Deleted Call History via iTunes Backup
Follow these simple steps to get the call history back from an iTunes backup file. The backups made for iOS 13 are also supported.
Step 1.From the main menu, select "Recover from iTunes Backup" and then click "Start" to begin. Choose the iTunes backup file that contains the call history you want to find and then click "Next".
Step 2.In the next window, choose "Call History" and then click "Scan" to continue.
Step 3.When the scan is complete, select the numbers you want to find back from the results displayed and then click "Recover."
Option 3. Find Call History on iCloud
Follow these simple steps to retrieve deleted calls on iPhone via iCloud backup. iCloud backup for iOS 13 are included.
Step 1.From the main menu, choose "Recover from iCloud" and then click "Start". Sign in to your iCloud account.
Step 2.Choose iCloud Backup""and then click "Scan".
Step 3.The program will then display all the iCloud Backup files on your account. Select the one that likely has the missing call history and then click "Next".
Step 4.Choose "Call history" as the type of data you want to recover.
Step 5.The program will begin scanning the backup file for the call history. Once the scanning process is done, select the missing numbers from the results page and then click "Recover" to get them back.
Importance of Backing Up iPhone Call History: To prevent the privacy from being exposed, you will probably delete iPhone call history without realizing that you also lose some essential information. Thus you'd better attach great importance to create a backup of the data. For iPhone users, the backup process can be operated through iTunes and iCloud.
Some of you may wonder whether it is safe to use D-Back. There is no need to worry about this, because it is trusted by many top technical websites. Here are some of them below:
If you encounter the same problem as what is mentioned in this post, try to download the free trial version of iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery (iOS 13 supported) to view your deleted call history from your iPhone or from iTunes/iCloud backup.
Check If You Need: