Did you get a really important audio message and you want to save it on your iPhone but don't know how? Well, there is no clear-cut way to save an audio message on your iPhone although there are ways to around this problem and save the message for future reference.
In this article, we are going to be looking are two ways you can save audio messages on your iPhone so you can have a backup for them. One of these two ways is more effective and less time-consuming than the other.
Method 1. Save the Audio Message on Your iPhone as a Voice Memo
While this method may not be as effective or simple, it is one of the ways to have a backup of and save audio message. Here is what you need to do.
- When you receive the recording in iMessages, press and hold on to it and a few options including Copy, Save and others will appear.
- Select "Save" and the audio will now be saved as a voice memo in the Voice Memos app. From the Voice Memos app, you can tap on the hare button to send it as an email attachment.
You can also get it on iTunes when you connect the device to the computer and sync with iTunes.
Method 2. Selectively Save Audio Message Sent/Received to PC
If the above method seems tedious and time-consuming, you need to use a simpler, more efficient way to save audio messages that you receive to a safer place - your computer. That method comes in the form of a third-party data exporter tool known as iMyFone D-Back (iPhone data extractor). It is easy to use and allows you to selectively save the audio messages if you only want partial of them. Some of its features that make it the ideal tool for the job include the following.
iMyFone D-Back Key Features
- It can be used to extract 18 types of files on nearly all iOS devices, including iPhone XS (Max) and iPhone XR, making it an ideal investment for iOS device users.
- Preview data before extraction. This means that you have the unique ability to save the individual audio messages.
- Flexible transfer. You can export particular files you need.
- 3 ways to find and locate aduios messages: directly from iPhone, from iTunes backup and from iCloud backup.
- Supports iOS 12/11/10/9/8/7.
- It also offers free trial version and 30-day money back guarantee for all users.
Here's how to use iMyFone D-Back Lite to save the audio messages you sent or received on iOS devices. Don't worry about it. The program's interface is straightforward and even the people who know little about software can operate it with no obstacles.
Steps to Save Audio Message Sent/Received with iPhone via iMyFone D-Back
Step 1: Install the program on computer and then launch it. From the main window, select "Recover from iOS Device".
Step 2: In the next window, select "Message" since the audios were received as a message attachment.You will then be requested to connect your iPhone to the computer using an USB cable. Once the device has been detected, click on "Next" and the iMyFone program will start to scan the data on iPhone.
Step 3: Once the scan is complete, all of the message on the device along with their attachments will be displayed in the next window for your preview. If you cannot find the audio files in Message or Message Attachment tab, you can go to Voice Memo. After that, click "Recover" to save them to computer.
Try Free Trail version of iMyFone D-Back iPhone data extractor now to access your audio messages on iPhone data and save to PC/Mac easily!