Is your iPhone occurring the problem of dropping the call, especially after the iOS 14 update? It might retrieve you to little stress while you were calling to some certain issues. Anyway, your stress is over now and here we are offering a complete guide to resolve the issue of iPhone keeps dropping calls as it is just a technical glitch. Follow the suitable way as per the frequency of problem occurs.
1. The First-Aid Method – Turn on Wi-Fi Calling
It is the temporary way to resolve while you were working on the situation. You can turn on Wi-Fi Calling immediately and it will connect your call to Wi-Fi connection directly. So, iPhone calling will be active as your active Wi-Fi connection. Here are the few steps to do when you need to turn it on.
- Step 1. Go to the Setting options on your iPhone.
- Step 2. Tap Cellular and then find Wi-Fi Calling.
- Step 3. Now simple enable the option Wi-Fi calling on this iPhone
Before going with this method, you must ensure first that your iPhone supports this service or not. Unluckily, some old versions of iPhone may not offer this feature, then go with the Way 2 for urgent calls.
2. Reinstall SIM Card
SIM Card is a little device who is playing with your cellular network. When you insert your SIM Card in iPhone, it automatically connects you with your carrier’s and all phone numbers. So, if your phone has dropped the calls few times, Then it is an emergency aid to reconnect your cellular network for the strong connection.
For emergency communications and urgent calls, try this method to eject the SIM card and reinstall it.
3. Restart Your iPhone
If your iPhone keeps dropping calls a few times, then do not worry at all. A little technical glitch can easily be resolved by just restarting the device. Give your iPhone a reboot and let it work more efficiently again.
- Step 1: Long press the power button.
- Step 2: It will appear a slider saying, “Slide to Power off”.
- Step 3: Slide it to right and let your iPhone turn off.
- Step 4: after just 15 seconds, again press and hold the power button.
Your iPhone has been restarted. Enjoy the better calling!
4. Reset Network Settings
After all the above 3 ways, your iPhone is still troubling of dropping the calls? Then you need to work with your network setting. It will restore all settings and that networking glitch will automatically resolve with the new setup.
- Step 1: Go to the Settings.
- Step 2: tap on General then, Reset.
- Step 3: Tap on Reset Network Setting.
- Step 4: A confirmation window will appear for tapping on Reset Network Settings.
Your iPhone will start immediately after completing the reset process. Now, you must re-enter all your Wi-Fi passwords to start the network again.
5. Solve iPhone Keeps Dropping Calls by Fixing iOS Issue
If you have tried all the methods but your iPhone keeps dropping calls, still, then probably there is iOS issues on your device. Here we have a solution to all type of iOS system issues and you can secure your iPhone and get it back to normal with the complete solution of iMyFone iOS system recovery.
iMyFone iOS System Recovery has offered 3 ways to solve different iOS issues. You can install the complete App and let it serve you with the suitable mode. Users can get its full review published online as it offers a friendly system to everyone.
- Fix numerous iOS system problems without of data loss.
- Completely eliminate the serious hacks or technical errors in the iOS system, including iPhone keeps dropping calls.
- Recover iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode with a single click.
- It works for all iPhone models running different iOS versions, including the latest iOS 14.
Steps to Fix Issue of iPhone Keeps Dropping Calls
First, you need the iMyFone to be installed on your computer. Then connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Step 1: Choose Standard Mode of the program after you launch it.
- Step 2: You need to put your device into DFU mode or Recovery Mode so that the program can detect it. Press the home and power buttons at same time for 8~10 seconds and then release the power button but still pressing home button for about 5 second to put your device into DFU mode.
Or, you can keep pressed the home and power buttons until you see the “Connect to iTunes” icon on your iPhone screen.
- Step 3: The program will repair the suitable firmware package for your device. You need to download the firmware to install the latest iOS 14 to repair the issue of iPhone keeps dropping calls on the iPhone.
- Step 4: After download, click Start to Fix button to begin the device fixing automatically.
- Step 5: After completing the process, the device will take a restart.
Now you get 6 methods to the question “my iPhone keeps dropping calls and what should I do”. Among them, iMyFone iOS System Recovery is serving to all type of iOS issues. It offers a secure way to fix iPhone dropping calls with easy and friendly steps. Try it now!