If you are looking for an all-in-one iPhone manager then look no further than the one called iSkysoft Transfer. This outstanding software gives you more freedom to manage your media files on iPhone, much more convenient than iTunes.
It does more than what iTunes does while bypassing iTunes restrictions. In general, iSkysoft iTransfer is a good iTunes alternative.
What Is iSkysoft iTransfer?
iSkysoft iTransfer is an all-in-one iPhone manager that will give you control of your iPhone files, including music, video, photos, contacts, SMS, etc. Also it makes your multi-device and cross-platform media management simple and easy.
iSkysoft Transfer Main Features:
- Capable of retrieving and backing up 10+ types of data from an Apple device
- 1 click to rebuild iTunes library from iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Recover backup to iPhone from computer/iTunes
- Transfer files from iPhone to computer/iTunes
- Manage iPhone contacts: backup, import, transfer, add, delete
- Supports iOS 10 and the newest Apple iPhone 7
A Well-Done iSkysoft iTransfer Review
Secondly, iTransfer also performs different conversion jobs in a very seamless manner. It supports virtually every kind of format for audio and video and so you can put any song or video to your iPhone for further enjoyment. And, if you want to do more with your photos, then iSkysoft iTransfer allows you to convert your photos on your iPhone to Animated GIF images.
Another important feature of iSkysoft iTransfer is its cross compatibility. This means that you can procure GIF images from your iPhone. You don’t even require an Internet connection to do this. And, when the photos are converted you can easily and quickly share them to most social media platforms.
- iSkysoft iTransfer makes it easy for you to easily copy music and videos as well as photos to your iPhone without needing to use iTunes.
- It also is very easy to manage.
- It is cross compatible, which means that you can use it on Mac or Windows.
- The interface is also very easy to understand and use.
- It’s much more expensive than the average prices of other phone managers, $49.95 for 1 PC and 1 Year.
- It only supports to transfer some specific audio and video formats.
- Video: MOV, M4V, MP4
- Audio: AAC, MP3, WAV, M4A, AIFF, AJF
- Its redundant features, like Explorer, which are not actually useful but just make the software lumbersome.
3 Similar Recommended iPhone Managers
1 iMyFone TunesMate
iMyFone TunesMate is the all-in-one iPhone transfer tool, which is fully compatible with iOS 10, or even iOS 11 and iPhone 7. It is used to transfer media freely between iOS and iTunes and/or PC. Apart from transfer, you can manage iPhone files, back up important files and restore backups anytime.
+ It supports all file formats of video and audio, as it has built-in converter to make files iOS compatible when transferring.
+ It supports all purchased or non-purchased files.
+ Its user interface is friendly, which makes it easy to use.
+ It supports the latest iOS 11 and newest iPhone 7.
- Supports music, video, audiobooks, playlists, photos, podcasts and 10+ files.
- Two-way transfer between iPhone and iTunes without any damage to any library.
- Transfer files to iPhone from anywhere: computer, iTunes, CDs, external hard drive, other phones, etc.
- Back up iPhone/iTunes files and restore backups whenever you need.
- Smart managements of iPhone music and playlists: add, delete, edit, transfer, back up, rename, import, etc.
- An iPhone can be synced to different iTunes libraries at the same time without erasing.
3 Apowersoft Phone Manager