iTunes is the default application for iOS users to manage iPhone/iPad/iPod music, but it is not user-friendly to use. And you will lose music without any notice if you sync iTunes to your iPhone/iPod. If you have a large music collection on your iPhone/iPod, an easy-to-use iPod/iPhone music manager is what you need.
Top 5 Best iPod/iPhone Music Manager without iTunes
Enlisted here are the top 5 music manager for iPhone/iPod that helps transfer or manage music on your iPod and iPhone without any difficulty. We have taken account some of the essential characteristics to jot down the best iPhone music manager for your iDevice.
1 iMyFone TunesMate
iMyFone TunesMate has made to be the No.1 iPhone music manager in the industry. It is an all-in-one iPhone music manager that allows you to add/transfer/delete iPhone music and manage your playlists. With it, you can freely transfer music between iOS device and iTunes/PC.
Key Features of iMyFone TunesMate
- Edit the songs info: name, artist, album, genre, year, track etc.
- Add songs to iOS device from computer/iTunes/external hard drive/CDs etc. without losing any data
- Manage playlist: create, rename, export, delete playlist
- Back up iPhone music to iTunes/PC and restore
- Share purchased music with different Apple IDs
- Highly spoken of by hundreds of users and well-known media
As you can see, you can access your music/playlists and manage them as you like. Its instructions are easy to follow. Here we take adding music to iPhone for example. Why not give it a free trial and follow below to figure it out
Step 1: Open TunesMate on your computer and connect your iPhone/iPod.
Step 2: Go to “Music” icon at the top and you enter “Music” by default.
Step 3: Hit "Add > Add File", browse and select the music you want to add on your computer. Hit "Open" to start.
Once done, you can open the Music app on iPhone to enjoy the newly-added songs.
As the second best iPhone music manager, PodTrans is out for iPod as its name shows. It helps you transfer music files and other media files between devices and computer. It also offers 1-click transfer to make the music management and transferring easy.
- Simple way to import or export music files between iOS device and computer.
- Edit your iPhone music files to computer/iTunes.
- Back up and restore music files.
Key Features of PodTrans
iTools is much more similar with iTunes, so it is very useful if you can familiar with iTunes. Actually, as a music manager for iPhone/iPod, iTools have similar interface and functions as iTunes, like transferring music and managing apps.
- Help you manage, delete, or restore music library.
- Allow creation of music library as you like.
- Help to transfer media data from iOS device to PC.
Key Features of iTools
SynciOS helps you transfer music files. It also enables its users to create a backup of their music files in case of an emergency. You can retrieve your saved data from your desktop via SynciOS.
- Help to export music from iDevice to iTunes on a new computer.
- Help back up valued files for future use.
- Allow adding new music to iOS devices.
Key Features of SynciOS
You can pick and choose specific songs and transfer them to your desktop or your iTunes software on your computer. You do not need to install iTunes on your computer as other iPod music managers.
- Help sync music files from your iDevice.
- Allow transferring music files between iDevice and computer.
Key Features of CopyTrans