At the present age, our smartphones have become a complete system which contains all of our sensitive and confidential information. Moreover, we can never afford the loss of this important information. To ensure the safety of our mobiles we use various kind of screen locks. Google also provide an FRP lock for further protection. But what if you have forgotten your mobile phone’s password and account ID? Well, previously SideSync FRP bypass was a method to use for factory reset protection but due to many of its flaws now you can use a better alternative to resolve this problem.
Best FRP Unlock Tool - LockWiper (Android)
If you have stuck with the screen lock of your mobile phone, iMyFone LockWiper (Android) can help you to remove any kind of screen lock of your mobile whether it is a pin, pattern or password with ease. Moreover, it can help you to unlock your Google FRP lock with ease. LockWiper is a highly recommended application for you to use if you want to access back your device with ease.
Amazing features of LockWiper (Android) for FRP bypass
- It can bypass your Google FRP.
- After unlocking you can add a new account.
- It can remove the device from previous account.
- A perfect user-friendly interface can make it easier for you to use.
- It supports to unlock screen locks as well, such as password, pattern, and fingerprint.
What are the steps to remove the Google lock of your android device quickly?
Step 1: Download the application on PC and select the option of “Remove Google Lock (FRP)”.
Step 2: Connect your device with it through USB cable.
Step 3: Select and confirm the information of your device
Step 4: After confirming the information, the application will prepare and download a data package for your device, after downloading has finished start to extract that.
Step 5: Then you can start to unlock the FRP lock on your device.
Step 6: Let it finish to re-access your device.
How to Use SideSync FRP Bypass?
SideSync is a tool which is designed by Samsung to sync data between your mobile and computer. It is available to bypass FRP on some limited Samsung device models. To use SideSync for FRP bypass, follow the steps below:
- Download the SideSync application and install it.
- Grab a USB cable to connect your mobile with your PC.
- Selecting Chrome when it prompts.
- Type the link https://goo.gl/iao0ya to download the APK file for FRP bypass.
- Then return to the Chrome and Galaxy Apps page, click OK.
- Search ES file explorer and download it. You need to create or use a Samsung account for this step. Once you have done with installing ES file explorer open it.
- Go to the download folder to install the APK file. If installation is blocked, go to Settings and check Unknown sources.
- Now go to Settings and press Backup and Reset to get rid of the FRP.
Cons of SideSync FRP Bypass
- This method is available for Samsung mobile phones only, not all models are supported.
- It only works on Android 5.1.1 and below.
- The process is too complicated if you don't know too much about phone tech.
To compare with SideSync FRP bypass method, LockWiper (Android) is a powered FRP unlock tool which is meant to provide amazing benefits to the users who have stuck due to lock screen problems or have forgotten their Google account and password. It is here to save its users from all the troubles without any limitations if your phone has locked. So, there is no need to be worry if you have stuck with a locked mobile because LockWiper is always here for you. Try it for free now!