The iCloud Drive is a cloud storage service provided by Apple. It allows users to store files in the cloud and access them from any device with an Internet connection. The iCloud Drive can be used to store any type of file, including photos, videos, documents, and music. It is also possible to share files with other iCloud users. The iCloud Drive is available for free to all Apple users.
However, there is a limit of 5GB of storage for free accounts. But what if you lose your iCloud Email? you will lose access to any Email, files, and documents that are stored in iCloud storage. You will also lose the ability to send or receive Emails using your iCloud account.
For these reasons here are some of the common methods to get your iCloud Email back.
Part 1. How to Check iCloud Email
To check any Email account, you will need to open the Email application and sign in with the appropriate credentials.
- Enter iCloud Email website.
- Enter your iCloud Email address and password.
- Tap "Sign in".
- You will be taken to your Inbox.
1 Check iCloud Email on a Mac
- Open the Apple Mail application.
- Select the Mail menu, then Preferences.
- Click the Accounts icon.
- Select the iCloud account from the list, then click the Server Settings button.
- Select the checkbox next to the "Include this server when getting new mail" option.
2 Check iCloud Email on the Website
- Go to the iCloud website.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Click the Mail icon.
- Your iCloud Email will be displayed in the main window.
Part 2. 2 Ways to Find iCloud Email When Forgot Password
There are multiple ways that you can use to recover a forgotten iCloud mail password or any of your Apple IDs. However, these methods depend upon your security setup. However, from those multiple methods here are two of the most famous ones.
1 Via iForgot
iForgot is a website that allows you to reset your Apple ID password if you have forgotten it. To use iForgot, you will need to know your Apple ID and answer your security questions. Once you have answered your questions, you will be able to reset your password and regain access to your iCloud account.
If you have forgotten your iCloud Email address, you can use the iForgot website to recover it. First, visit the iForgot website and enter your Apple ID. If you do not know your Apple ID, you can click the "Look it up" link. Next, you will be asked to answer your security questions. Once you have answered your questions, you will be able to reset your password and regain access to your iCloud account.
2 Call Apple Support
Call Apple Support can also be used to recover your iCloud Email. First, open the Apple website and sign in with your Apple ID. Next, click on the "Forgot your password?" link. Now enter your Apple ID Email address and click "Continue." On the next page, select "I need to reset my password." Enter your new password and click "Continue." You will be asked to enter your new password again to confirm. Once you have done this, your new password will be activated and you will be able to log in to your iCloud Email account.
Part 3. A Smart Tool Recommend to Unlock Apple ID
Here we have found a powerful software for you, which can bypass Apple ID when Find My iPhone is turned on. The iMyFone LockWiper iPhone unlocker is a user-friendly and intuitive software designed to remove the Apple ID and iCloud account within 5 minutes. It is concise and easy to use. Let go through its main functions.
Key features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- Bypass Apple ID and iCloud account when you don't have the password.
- Permanently bypass iCloud account even when Find My iPhone is enabled for all Apple devices.
- Easily bypass MDM profile without passcode within few simple steps.
- Your device will be removed from the previous Apple ID. And your device can’t be remotely blocked or tracked by the previous user.
- Unlock all types of screen lock, such as digital password, Face ID and Touch ID.
- Unlock Restrictions and Screen Time passcode without losing data.
Steps to Follow
Step 1. Download iMyfone LockWiper onto your PC, then choose the "Unlock Apple ID" mode.
Step 2. Connect your device to your PC using a USB cable.
Step 3. Click on the "Start to Unlock" tab. And wait for the software to remove the Apple ID and iCloud account on your iDevice.
Step 4. LockWiper will completely remove the Apple ID and iCloud account associated with your iDevice within 5 minutes.
Learn more about 5 Ways to Factory Reset iPad without iCloud Password - iOS 16 Supported
iCloud Email is an important feature for any iCloud user. However, forgetting the Email is a problem for any of the users. Here, we have stated multiple ways to get your lost iCloud Email. You can use any of those methods to get your iCloud Email back.