If the Apple ID on your iOS device belongs to someone else, you won't have complete control over the device. To gain complete control, you have to get rid of the Apple ID. In this article, we will focus on providing answers to the question "how do I get rid of someone else's Apple ID on my iPhone?".
- Solution 1: Bypass Activation Lock to Rid of Someone Else's Apple ID
- Solution 2: Remove Apple ID Without Password - only for Activated Devices
- Solution 3: Remove Associated Devices on iTunes
- Solution 4: Remove Associated Devices on iDevice
- Solution 5: Remove Associated Devices on iCloud.com
Solution 1: Bypass Activation Lock to Rid of Someone Else's Apple ID
In Rachel's situation, if this iPhone is reset without logging out the original owner's Apple ID, then an activation lock screen will appear and prevents you from entering. iMyFone iBypasser is a professional iCloud activation lock bypass tool that supports to bypass iPhone activation lock without previous owner's Apple ID or passwords.
Using iBypasser, you can get rid of someone else's Apple ID control the second-hand iPhone with Find My iPhone on. If you happen to come across the problem that Rachel met, there is hope that you can enter the secondhand device without any Apple ID if the original owner is lost in touch. All you need is using iBypasser activation lock bypass tool.
Features of iBypasser:
- Get rid of someone else's Apple ID without password in seconds.
- Support most iPhone/iPad/iPod touch running iOS 12.3 to the latest version.
- Access and use the device with a new Apple ID after bypassing activation lock screen.
- Disable tracking or erasing from the previously used Apple ID.
How to Bypass Activation Lock to Get rid of Someone Else's Apple ID
After successfully installing iBypasser, follow the instructions below to get rid of someone else's Apple ID if the stuck on activation lock.
Step 1. Run iMyFone iBypasser and click Start. Connect the locked iPhone/iPad/iPod touchr with a USB cable.
Step 3. Take given steps to jailbreak your device. Click Next after jailbreaking is finished.
Step 4. Wait for seconds and the activation lock screen will be gone. The previously used Apple ID will appear and you can use a different iCloud account.
Solution 2: Remove Apple ID Without Password - Only for Activated Devices
If you purchased a secondhand device, there is a high likelihood that you may not have the device's Apple ID password. You can still remove the Apple ID from your iDevice without the password if the device is activated. All you will need is a tool known as iMyFone LockWiper.
iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Unlocker is capable of removing Apple ID easily in just a few minutes. To use LockWiper, you won't need any tech skills. This makes LockWiper a complete self-service program.
Powerful features of iMyFone LockWiper
- The tool lets you remove an iCloud account from any activated iOS device without a password.
- LockWiper will make it possible for you to switch to a different Apple ID or create a new iCloud account.
- After removing the Apple ID, you will have the ability to enjoy all Apple ID features and iCloud services.
- You can also purchase and download games and apps from the App/iTunes store.
- You will get to turn the Find My iPhone feature on or off quite easily.
We have already mentioned that LockWiper is extremely easy to use. Right now, you are probably asking yourself the question "how do I get rid of someone else's Apple ID on my iPhone using LockWiper?" All you will have to do is follow the steps below:
Step 1. After launching LockWiper on your PC, select the "Unlock Apple ID" mode. Then connect your iOS device to the computer and trust it.
Step 2. Click "Trust" option on your device when prompted.
Step 3. Tap "Start to Unlock". This will initiate the Apple ID removal if the Find My iPhone feature is already disabled.
If the Find My iPhone feature is not disabled, you will need to reset all settings by going to "Settings > General > Reset All Settings". After resetting, LockWiper should remove the Apple ID from your iPhone.
Step 4. Just in a moment, the Apple ID on your device will be removed.
Solution 3: Remove Associated Devices on iTunes
To use this solution, follow the steps below:
- Open iTunes on your PC or Mac. Sign in if you are not already signed in.
- On the menu bar, click "Account > View My Account". The menu bar should be available at the top of the iTunes window.
- Enter the Apple ID password and then tap the Enter or Return key on the keyboard. You can also click View Account on iTunes.
- In the iCloud section, scroll to iTunes. Next, tap "Manage Devices". Click "Remove" to the right of the iDevice you want to remove.
Solution 4: Remove Associated Devices on iDevice
The steps we have outlined below should help you remove the associated devices on your iOS device:
- On your iDevice, click "Settings > [your name] >iTunes & App Store". Next, click the Apple ID.
- Then scroll dowm to the bottom, it will list all devices and PCs associated with this Apple ID.
- Click on any device you want to remove, then tap "Remove from Account".
Solution 5: Remove Associated Devices on iCloud.com
To remove your device from iCloud, all you will need to do is follow the simple steps we have outlined below:
- Open Settings > iCloud and then turn off the Find my iPhone feature. Alternatively, you can reset the device to factory settings.
- On your computer browser, visit iCloud.com and sign in. Select Find iPhone.
- Then select the offline device. Finally, click "Remove from Account".
If you would like to have complete control over a device that has someone else's Apple ID with Find My iPhone on, you will have to remove the Apple ID. However, iBypasser is here to help you get rid of iCloud activation lock screen of others' Apple ID without knowing the the correctly used Apple ID and password. iBypasser is extremely easy to use. You do not need any technical knowledge to use it. Download it for free now!