Getting locked out of your iPhone can be a troubling experience. This is especially so when you forget your passcode or even when you know your passcode well but were locked out due to the actions of others.
It can be very easy to feel frustrated in this situation. Don’t worry though, there are ways that you can bypass your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch passcode and regain entry into your iDevice. Here are some ways to do that.
Choose a Solution to Unlock iPhone 8/8 Plus without Passcode
There are three basic solutions to your iPhone passcode problem. You can either solve the issue by using an iPhone passcode unlocker, iTunes or via iCloud.
- Way 1. Using a passcode unlocker is your best bet when you don’t have much time to devote to unlocking your device. A good iPhone passcode unlocker will have you back into your device within minutes, as little as five.
- Way 2. If you choose to solve the issue by unlocking your iPhone via iCloud, you should know that you need to have enabled “Find My iPhone” before you got locked out of your device. Besides, your iPhone should have internet access.
- Way 3. Or you can use iTunes to unlock your iPhone 8, which only works if you synced your iPhone to iTunes before.
You’d have to make your decision based on which one you believe is best for you out of these three options.
1 How to Unlock iPhone 8/8 Plus without Any Password
You’d hardly find an easier, faster way to unlock your iPhone than with iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Unlocker. It is an innovative iPhone password unlocker. Many things can keep you from having access to your iPhone but only LockWiper is necessary to get you back in easily and in record time. With LockWiper, you only need mere minutes, and you’re back to using your iPhone like nothing happened.
LockWiper Comes with Great Features:
- Easily remove all kinds of lock screens: 4-digit/6-digit passcodes of any combination, Face ID and touch ID
- Instantly bypass iPhone disabled screen without any passcode
- Promise high success rate even when iPhone screen is broken or unresponsive
- Not only unlock screen locks, but also unlock iPhone from iCloud account or Apple ID without password
- Only a few clicks to unlock iPhone, no tech required
Steps to Unlock Your iPhone 8/8 Plus without Passcode:
Step 1: Download, install and launch iMyFone LockWiper and choose "Unlock Screen Passcode".
Note: If you want to unlock iPhone from iCloud account or Apple ID, choose "Unlock Apple ID" instead.
Step 2: Connect your device and click "Start" and then "Next". Your device will be automatically detected. Click "Download" for a unlocking file.
Step 3: When it finishes, click "Start to Extract" and it will unzip the the downloaded file.
Step 4: Click “Start Unlock” once extracted. Then enter “000000” to confirm the unlock. and click “Unlock”.
Your iPhone will be unlocked in a few minutes. Please wait in patience. If you never get started, just directly download LockWiper for Windows or Mac below to try.
2 How to Unlock iPhone 8/8 Plus via iCloud
iCloud is another option that you can explore. This will help you to unlock screen lock from iPhone or unlock iPhone from iCloud account.
- On your PC or mac, go to the iCloud website: icloud.com and sign in with your iCloud ID and password.
- Choose “Find iPhone” when you log in.
- Click “All Devices” and choose your locked iPhone 8 or 8 Plus.
- You will see the option to “Erase iPhone”. Tap on this option and follow the on-screen instructions. Your iPhone will be reset to factory settings remotely.
Requirements for this method to work:
- Your iPhone 8 should be linked to an iCloud account and have "Find My iPhone" enabled.
- You should know the iCloud account ID and password.
- Your iPhone must have internet, no matter wireless connection or celluar data
3 How to Unlock iPhone 8/8 Plus with iTunes
iTunes provides a very good option for you to unlock your disabled iPhone. Although, this option may be a bit complicated and slower. Also note that, if it asks for password during the process, this way is not available for you.
- Connect your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus to computer which you synced before and open iTunes.
- iTunes will actumatically sync and back up your iPhone.
- When it's done, click on the iPhone tab at the top left corner. Then you will see the "Restore iPhone" option at the right panel. Click on it.
- Click “Restore” and then “Agree”. Your iTunes will erase your data and restore your iPhone to the latest iOS.
- After that, you need to set up your iPhone. When setting up, choose "Restore from iTunes backup" and select the latest backup from iTunes.
This way allows you to unlock iPhone without losing data.
Requirements for this method to work:
- The iTunes you use should be the one your iPhone synced with before.
- If your iPhone 8 is running on iOS 11.4.1 or later, the "USB Accessories" (which is in "Settings > Touch ID & Passcode") should be enabled. (In general, this setting is disabled by default.)
- This way only unlocks iPhone screen lock, but not iCloud lock.
The above are the three ways to unlock locekd or disabled iPhone 8/8 Plus without passcode. Choose one way that is suitable for your situation. If your iPhone has "Find My iPhone" enabled and connect to internet, you can use iCloud. When your iPhone synced with iTunes before, you can use iTunes. If the other two ways are not available for you, or you would like to make things much easier, choose iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Unlocker. It will be your best choice whenever you can access your iPhone.