Getting locked out of your iPhone can be a troubling experience. This is especially so when you forget your passcode or even when you know your passcode well but were locked out due to the actions of others.
It can be very easy to feel frustrated in this situation. Don’t worry though, there are ways that you can bypass your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch passcode and regain entry into your iDevice. Here are some ways to do that.
Choose a Solution to Unlock iPhone 8/8 Plus without Password
There are three basic solutions to your iPhone passcode problem. You can either solve the issue by using an iPhone passcode unlocker, iTunes or via iCloud.
- Using a passcode unlocker is your best bet when you don’t have much time to devote to unlocking your device. A good iPhone passcode unlocker will have you back into your device within minutes, as little as five.
- If you choose to solve the issue by unlocking your iPhone via iCloud, you should know that you need to have enabled “Find My iPhone” before you got locked out of your device. Besides, your iPhone should have internet access.
- Or you can use iTunes to unlock your iPhone 8, which only works if you synced your iPhone to iTunes before.
You’d have to make your decision based on which one you believe is best for you out of these three options.
1 How to Easily Unlock iPhone 8/8 Plus without Password
You’d hardly find an easier, faster way to unlock your iPhone than with iMyFone LockWiper. It is an innovative iPhone password unlocker.
Many things can keep you from having access to your iPhone but only LockWiper is necessary to get you back in easily and in record time. With LockWiper, you only need mere minutes, and you’re back to using your iPhone like nothing happened.
LockWiper Comes with Great Features:
- Easily remove all kinds of lock screens: 4-digit/6-digit passcodes of any combination, Face ID and touch ID
- Get you into your iPhone without password when it’s locked, disabled or even broken
- Got a second-hand or stolen iPhone? Get LockWiper to unlock it
- Only a few clicks to remove iPhone screen locks, no tech required
- Fully compatible with all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Steps to Unlock Your iPhone 8/8 Plus without Passcode:
Step 1: Launch LockWiper and click “Start” to get going. Then connect your locked iPhone 8 or 8 plus.
Step 2: You will be taken to the next page where you’ll be required to put your device into DFU. Choose “iPhone 8/8 Plus/X” from the top bar, then follow the instructions to put your device in DFU mode.
Step 3: You will be asked to confirm a download of the firmware package for your device. Before clicking “Download”, confirm your device information.
Step 4: Once downloaded, click on “Start to Verify”. Click “Start Unlock” once verified. Then enter “000000” to confirm the unlock. and click “Unlock”.
Your iPhone will be unlocked in a few minutes. Please wait in patience.
2 How to Unlock iPhone 8/8 Plus via iCloud
iCloud is another option that you can explore. In order to use this option though, you need to have had “Find My iPhone” turned on before your iPhone was disabled. Follow these steps:
- On your PC or mac, go to the iCloud website: icloud.com and sign in with your iCloud ID and password.
- Choose “Find iPhone” when you log in.
- Click “All Devices” and choose your locked iPhone 8 or 8 Plus.
- You will see the option to “Erase iPhone”. Tap on this option and follow the on-screen instructions. Your iPhone will be reset to factory settings remotely.
3 How to Unlock iPhone 8/8 Plus with iTunes
iTunes provides a very good option for you to unlock your disabled iPhone. Although, this option may be a bit complicated and slower. Also note that, if it asks for password during the process, this way is not available for you.
- Connect your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus to computer and open iTunes.
- Click on the device icon to the “Summary”.
- Here you will see the “Restore iPhone” option, click on it.
- Click “Restore” and then “Agree”. Your iTunes will erase your data and restore your iPhone to the latest iOS. Ensure you keep your internet stable during the process.