There are many reasons why you might need to wipe the iCloud account from your iPhone. Maybe you’re planning to give it away or sell it, but you forgot your password. Maybe you bought a used phone, but the previous owner forgot to take their account off of it.
Luckily, there are a few different ways that you can remove an iCloud account with special iCloud lock removal software. Let’s take a look.
How to Permanently/Completely Reset iPhone
Consider iMyFone Umate Pro for Win/for Mac to completely reset your iPhone as it's the safest way. This is software that securely erases and permanently removes your personal data from an iOS device. Its Erase All Data feature can be used to permanently reset your iPhone, and make all data unrecoverable, including any password related to apps. All iOS version are supported, and the latest iOS 11 is inclusive.
Using Steps of iMyFone Umate Pro:
Note: iMyFone Umate Pro can permanently remove data from iPhone Only when Find My iPhone is off.
Step 1. Download and install Umate Pro on your computer. Plug your iOS device into your computer and then simply launch Umate Pro.
Step 2. Click where it says Erase All Data, then click Erase.
Step 3. Choose a security level. The security level is what determines how much your private information gets scrambled.
Step 4. Type “Delete” in the text box to confirm your intentions, then click Erase Now. When you erase your data with Umate Pro, it is 100% unrecoverable.
Much More Features of Umate Pro:
- You can find and delete junk files that are just talking up space on your device’s storage.
- You can erase private data that hackers could use to steal your identity.
- You can wipe private fragments of information that your third-party apps leave behind.
- You can find previous deleted files that are still present in your device drive and permanently delete them.
- Umate Pro makes the files you erase completely unrecoverable.
Top 5 iCloud Lock Removal Software
Here are some of the top iCloud removal applications that allow you to specifically remove iCloud accounts from phones:
If you’re sick of using a bunch of software and seeing no results, or you simply don’t want to mess with your phone, there is a service that you can use instead. It’s not really an application, but it will get the job done. Basically, the professionals on this site will do it all for you.
- It’s easy, since someone else is doing it for you.
- The site has a good reputation.
- The service costs money—the cost is $19.95 and up.
- iOS 7, iOS 7.1, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10
iCloud Easy Unlock Tool is very simple to use and has a pleasing interface. Within minutes, you can usually figure out what you need to do. If you can’t, there’s also a tutorial that will walk you through. Overall, it is very user friendly, and also effective and deleting your iCloud password.
- You can use your IMEI code to unlock your iPhone.
- It will work with any iOS device, such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- It only takes about 10 minutes to unlock your device.
- It won’t work for anything above an iPhone 6S Plus, or anything above iOS 9.
- There’s only a Windows version.
- iOS 9.0, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0.2/1, iOS 8, iOS 7.1.1 , iOS 7.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.0.5
This application is interesting in that, instead of removing the iCloud account from a phone, it will directly connect to Apple’s servers to activate your phone so that you can use it.
- You can use this tool to install Cydia as well.
- It is easy to use.
- The interface is a little bit complicated and busy-looking.
Doulci iCloud is a very popular iCloud unlocking tool. It basically uses a server that mirrors Apple’s servers to unlock your device. It works on all iOS devices and is really simple to use, so a large percentage of unlocked iOS devices use this software (75%, according to their website).
- The interface is simple to use.
- It is compatible with every iPhone, iPad, and iPod version.
- You can use it for free.
- While it is free to download, you have to do one of those spammy surveys to get it from the official website.
- iOS 7, iOS 7.1, iOS 8, iOS 9
This is a very effective iCloud removal tool, and the website is rich with information on how to use it. If you have any questions, you can usually find the answer on their site, or you can ask around fairly easily. The tool itself works quickly and is easy to use for most people.
- There’s lots of information on their website, so you never have to wonder.
- Great support from the community and from the developers.
- It’s free.
- It’s simple to use.
- There may be some user experience issues, like bugs, because its ratings aren’t very high.
- iOS 7, iOS 7.1, iOS 8, iOS 9
As you can see, there are many different ways to remove iCloud from your iOS device. The simplest way, though, is probably to simply wipe all of the data from the device and start from scratch. One of the easiest ways to reset iPhone is with iMyFone Umate Pro. Another added advantage of this software is that it wipes all of the data without a trace and makes it unrecoverable.
While all of the above tools are great, Umate Pro is probably the most thorough. If you want iCloud unlock software to delete the iCloud account from your device and wipe all of the private data in just a few steps, Umate Pro is probably the best choice.