Sometimes you may accidentally delete your WeChat messages only to discover that you did not have a backup. However, with increased technology you can easily recover you lost data from your iPhone even if you did not have a backup copy. Some software and tools have been established to make sure that you can still restore your lost data to your devices even when you had not backed it up. One of the best software is the iMyFone D-Back and this article will explain its important features and the steps that you should follow to recover your WeChat messages while using iMyFone D-Back.
But before we show you how to recover your missing WeChat Messages, we advise that you take note of the following.
- Stop using the device right away to avoid overwriting the missing WeChat messages and rendering them unrecoverable.
- It’s possible to recover the data but no iPhone data recover tool can promise 100% data recovery.
Tool You'll Need - iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
This tool, iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Win, or its Mac version is a software that offers an easy way to recover and restore your lost data or restore data from a backup. It has a simple and straightforward interface that can easily be used even by new users without any challenge. It has a variety of features that supports its operation.
iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
- Supports recovering the data lost when; your iPhone is lost or damaged, a virus, accidentally deleted, attacked your device, iPhone is locked by unknown passcode, the iPhone was set to factory settings or jailbreak.
- It supports the recovery of more than 22 types of files from iOS devices, such as videos, messages, photos, the history of third-party messenger apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, Line, call history, safari history, notes, bookmarks etc.
- Applies four different types of recovery modes to locate your data easily. smart recovery, recover from iOS Device, recover from iTunes, recover from iCloud.
- Preview function to recover your data selectively.
Recover Deleted WeChat Messages from iPhone without Backup
The following are steps that you can follow to recover WeChat Messages from your iPhone without a backup.
Step 1: Choose a Recovery Method
if you do not have the software, just download and launch it on your computer. Next click on “Recover from iOS Device” then begin the process by tapping “Start”. Select “WeChat” as the type of data to recover and click “Next” to continue.
Step 2: Connect Your iPhone to Computer
Connect your iPhone to the computer. iMyFone D-Back will detect your iPhone. Once detected, click “Scan”.
Step 3: Preview and Recover WeChat Messages
Once the scan is complete, results will be shown in an interface, preview and select the specific content that you wish to recover from the WeChat history. Select what you need and hit “Recover”.
A small dialogue box will open asking to choose a location to save your recovered data. You can choose a folder from your computer and the recovery process will begin. After a few seconds the recovery process will be done.
Now download and install iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery Win or iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Mac to check if the deleted WeChat messages can be found using the scan and preview function of trail version.
How to Backup WeChat Messages to Avoid Data Loss
There is a way to back up your WeChat messages to your PC to avoid losing them. This WeChat Desktop option is only available for Windows and allows you to easily backup your WeChat history. Follow these simple steps to do it.
Step 1: Download and install WeChat for Windows. You can do so at https://wechat.com/.
Step 2: Run the program on the computer and then click on the “Settings.” It is the gear icon located at the lower-left corner and then select “Chat Backup.”
Step 3: Choose “Backup on PC” and then tap “Backup.”
Step 4: Ensure both the iPhone and the computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the instructions to back up your WeChat History.
You can also restore the backup. Just choose “Restore on iPhone” and tap “Restore.”