iPad along with performing internet functions such as Internet browsing, emailing, it has got other features like shooting up videos and playing music. The most imperative one is to take pictures - which captures your fantastic life moments and brings your memorable memories back whenever you want.
Unintentionally or accidentally the data or photos on iPad get deleted but no one ever wants these precious photos to be lost at any situation. But don’t you worry. Today’s world is equipped with advanced technology that has got certain positive ways to recover photos from iPad. Software like iMyfone D-Back iPad Data Recovery for Win and iMyfone D-Back iPad Data Recovery for Macapplications help you out of the crucial situation of losing iPad photos.
Features of iMyfone D-Back
Armed with powerful features and functions, iMyfone D-Back can do more than what you expect on how to recover photos from iPad.
- Four different recovery modes t
- Restores data not only from iPad but also iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Videos, messages, WhatsApp and 20+ files can be recovered.
- Preview option before Recovery
- By no means overwrite current iPad data
- Try before Purchase is supported
How to Recover Photos on iPad with iMyfone D-Back
1 Recover Photo from iPad Directly
Below is the easy procedure to recover your memorable photos using iMyfone D-Back Recover from iOS Device Mode, provided that your iPad photos are not overwritten by new data.
- Install and Run iMyfone D-Back.
- Click on Recover from iOS Device and click Start.
- Select Photo, and App Photo if you like, for following
- Connect your iPad to your PC.
- Scan your iPad for the photos to be retrieved as soon as your iPad is detected.
- Photos will be listed to preview once they are found.
- Choose photos from the files to
- Click on Recover button at the bottom of the screen.
- Lost photos will be restored back into your specified location.
2 Recover Lost Photos from iTunes Backup
If you have backed up your lost iPad photos into iTunes, you can recover photos deleted from iTunes backup using iMyfone D-Back. Comparing with restoring the entire iTunes backup, iMyfone D-Back can recover the exact photos you need and won’t overwrite the current iPad data.
- Select Recover from iTunes Backup mode and click Start.
- Select Photo to scan. And multi-selection option is also available.
- Select the iTunes backup which you like to recover iPad photos
- Click on Scan button and iMyfone D-Back will search them.
- Once your scan is completed, Photos and files will be listed out.
- Check the files to confirm what you want to recover photos from iPad.
- Click on Recover to recover photos from iPad
- Selected files will be restored in the specified location
3 Recover iPad Photos from iCloud Backup
To back up iPad to iCloud is easy to achieve and if you have iCloud backup, iMyfone D-Back can recover deleted photos on iPad from iCloud without changing any setting or data on your iPad. See how to do it as below.
- Click on Recover from iCloud Backup and proceed by clicking on Start.
- Select the file - Photo for subsequent scan.
- Log in your iCloud account.
- Choose the iCloud backup to download.
- Preview the photos to make sure which ones are in need.
- Click on Recover to continue recovery
- Your photos will be restored in the location you choose.
People carry iPad to take pictures at any moment they enjoy, but there is a chance that your photos may face a disaster and whole data can be lost. However, nowadays to recover photos on iPad won’t be a problem anymore as there are powerful tool like iMyfone D-Back for Win and iMyfone D-Back for Mac to help you solve such problem.
And for now, you have a free trial version of iMyfone D-Back to recover lost photos from iPad. Wanna know whether it works for you? Just download and have a try!