Enigma recovery is one of the most popular data recovery tools in the business. It is designed to work on your Smartphone or tablet but can also be run on the computer. This data recovery program can run on both Windows and Mac systems and can be effective in data recovery.
Advantages of using Enigma Recovery
The following are some of the reasons why it can be useful.
- It has a clear user interface that offers a friendly user experience
- It works on both Windows and Mac Systems
- Can be used to recover quite a number of data types including messages, contacts, calls, notes and more.
Disadvantages of using Enigma Recovery
This program does have a number of shortcomings that users can find a hindrance to the data recovery process. They include the following.
- Importing the recovered data back to the device may require another iOS app
- Scanning of data is slower than most other data recovery tools
- It also supports the recovery of a significantly less number of files as compared to other tools
A Better Alternative to Enigma Recovery
If you are looking for a data recovery tool that has all the benefits Enigma brings to the table with less of the disadvantages, iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Win or iPhone data recovery for Mac is your best option. Not only is this tool faster and more efficient, it is also significantly easier to use. Here’s how the two programs compare.
- While iMyFone D-Back can be used to recover up to 22 different types of data including messages, contacts, photos, videos and even third party data such as WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, Line and WeChat, Enigma supports a considerably less number of files.
- iMyFone D-Back comes with a Smart recovery function that simplifies the recovery process. Enigma lacks this function.
- Enigma Recovery is expensive at $59 as compared to the reasonably priced iMyFone D-Back at $49.95.
- Scanning speeds with iMyFone D-Back are incomparable and always constant. Enigma Recovery offers a slower scanning speed which means you will be spending more time on the recovery process.
- iMyFone D-Back is compatible with iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4 running iOS 7/8/9/10, even the latest iOS 11.
- Both programs come with a preview function that allows for selective data recovery.
How to Use iMyFone D-Back
Follow these simple steps to use iMyFone D-Back to recover deleted data.
Step 1: Download and install the program to your computer.
Step 2: Launch the program on your computer and select “Recover from iOS Device.” Click “Start” to begin.
Step 3: In the next window, you will be required to select the type of data you want to recover. You can choose any of the ones listed. For the purposes of this tutorial, we have selected “Messages.” Click “Next” once you have made your selection.
Step 4: Connect the iPhone to the computer and then click “Scan” as soon as the program detects the device.
Step 5: Wait for the scanning process to complete and then select the missing data from the results displayed on the next page and then click “Recover.”