To make it possible for you to reset or access your device, even when you do not know the Google ID and password used on the device, we will show you how to bypass FRP without computer or OTG in this post. Read on to know more.
1. Bypass FRP Without Computer or OTG with Best FRP Bypass Tool
iMyFone Lockwiper (Android) is a powerful tool capable of bypassing the FRP lock with easy steps. You don't need to know the Google account and password, it just simply remove the FRP for you within minutes. It works with over 6000 Android device models. If you are not sure whether LockWiper can work with your device, you can use the trial version for free, before you upgrade to the paid version.
LockWiper (Android) Main Features that Helps Bypass FRP:
- Completely bypass the FRP lock without the synced Google account and password.
- After the bypass, you can use a new Google account on the device.
- Give you full access to all the device features and Google related functions.
- Removes your device from the previous Google account and stop being tracked or blocked.
- No technical knowledge is needed to use LockWiper.
Follow the easy steps to Bypass FRP using LockWiper (Android):
Step 1: Download and run LockWiper (Android) on your computer, choose the "Remove Google Lock (FRP)" option.
Step 2: Click "Start" and then connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
Step 3: Choose and confirm the device data.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions to download a data package for the device.
Step 5:After data package extract, tap "Start" and then enter "000000" to initiate the FRP bypassing process.
Step 6: Relax as LockWiper bypasses the FRP.
2. Bypass FRP Without Computer or OTG Using APK File
Another method to bypass FRP without computer or OTG is using an APK file, you will need to follow the steps below:
- On your computer, download the SideSync APK file.
- Open the app after installing it and connect your device with PC.
- On the message notification appearing on your device, choose Chrome.
- Input https://goo.gl/W3cJQ4 in the address bar.
- When the website loads, download the APK file. Click “OK > Agree”.
- When it comes to SideSync install step, click “search bar” and type “ES File Explorer” to install it.
- On the Odin, click on the AP Tab and select the downloaded reset file.
- After installation, click “Open” and go to “Download” folder.
- Find the APK file to install it.
- Go to Settings> Backup and reset> Factory data reset> Reset device. Then the FRP lock will be removed.
Cons of Using APK File
3. Bypass FRP Without Computer or OTG via Online Bypassing Service
If you think that an online FRP removal service could be effective for you, you can follow the steps below to use the Samsung Reactivation/FRP Removal Service:
- On your computer browser visit the bypassing site.
- Select your device model on the drop-down menu. Retrieve the device’s IMEI by dialing *#06#. Enter the IMEI in its respective textbox.
- Make the required payment and then wait for your device to be unlocked by the team.
- You may have to wait for weeks before the service bypasses the FRP lock.
- You may have to make an extra payment after you ordered.
- Most of the online services are not reliable due to user reviews.
Cons of Using Online Bypassing Services
There are three different methods to bypass FRP Without computer or OTG presented in this article. Using APK file and online bypassing services may have a few limitations. Compared with other two methods, LockWiper (Android) is an easier and better way to bypass FRP lock. You can easily do it yourself even for the person who isn’t a tech geek. Try it for free now and bypass the FRP!