Have you ever forgotten the passcode of your iPhone? Or did you buy a second-hand iPhone and did not have a passcode? If any of these situations apply to you, you do not have to take it to the technician to fix it.
iPhone is known for its safety measures and this has made this device to be the most sought-after mobile phone today. However, this does not mean that if you forget your passcode or have passcode issues you cannot access your files or use your iPhone anymore. You can actually break into an iPhone without necessarily seeking professional help. If you want to know how, read on and we will show you how.
How to Break into an iPhone/iPad with LockWiper
This way is effective for the latest iOS 12 and iPhone X/8/8 Plus, let alone the previous version.
With the help of the innovative iMyFone LockWiper, a password unlocking tool, you can crack your iPhone screen password with ease and continue using your phone as you used to. It is one of the easiest and convenient ways of breaking into an iPhone without the need for an expert’s help. All models of iPhones, iPads and iPod touch are fully supported.
LockWiper Controls Your Screen Lock Like a Pro:
- Break into your iPhone without password no matter it’s locked, disabled or broken
- Remove all kinds of screen locks: Face ID, touch ID, and 4/6-digit passcodes
- Do-it-yourself program to break into a second-hand or stolen iPhone
- Bypass iPhone screen locks only in a few clicks, no expert skills required
- Guaranteed 100% successful rate and 100% security
Now Download LockWiper to Break into Your iPhone
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone LockWiper tool on your computer. Connect your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2: Start the LockWiper tool and tap on Start to commence the process.
Step 3: On the next page, choose the model of your device from the top bar and follow the instructions there to put your iPhone into DFU mode.
Step 4: On the next page, confirm or correct your device information there and click “Download”.
Step 5: When it’s done, click “Start to Verify” to process. Click “Start Unlock” when it’s verified.
Step 6: Enter “000000” and click “Unlock” to confirm that you want to remove the screen lock from your iPhone.
- You don't need to know about the Apple ID and password.
- This way works no matter your iPhone is connected to internet or not.
- It fully supports all iOS versions (iOS 12 included) and all models of iPhones, iPads and iPod touch.
How to Break into iPhone/iPad with Siri (Only for iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1)
This way would be complicated for most users. It’s not always easy to work. Be patient when you try this way.
Step 1: Tap and hold the Home button to activate your iPhone. Open Control Center and tap on the “Clock” icon.
Step 2: Click “World Clock” from the bottom. Tap “+” button from the top right corner.
Step 3: Type anything into the search bar. Tap and hold the text until you see “Select All”. Tap on it.
Step 4: Choose “Share” and click on the “Message” icon.
Step 5: On the recipient’s field, type any letter or word and then click on the return key. This will make the text to go green.
Step 6: Click on the “+” icon to launch a new interface. Then click on Create New Contact > add photos > Choose Photo.
Step 7: You can now access your iPhone. Press the Home button and you will access your iPhone home screen.
- It’s more complicated and your may find yourself can’t find the options sometimes.
- Every time you want to access your iPhone, you need to follow the 7 steps. It’s time consuming. Note that you can’t change or remove the password without knowing the old passcode.
- You can’t expect it always work.
How to Break into iPhone/iPad via Find My iPhone
Step 1: Open a browser and go to icloud.com on your computer. Log in with your Apple ID.
Step 2: Tap on “Find iPhone”.
Step 3: Tap “All Devices” and choose the device that you want to unlock from the list available.
Step 4: Tap “Erase iPhone”and confirm it to proceed.
- You must have an Apple ID and password. Or, you cannot use this method.
- Your iPhone should be connected or internet. Or it can’t be broken into remotely.
How to Break into iPhone/iPad via iTunes
Step 1: Using a compatible USB cable, attach your iPhone to a computer that you have used to sync with your iPhone.
Step 2: iTunes will automatically open once your device is successfully connected to the PC. If this does not happen, simply open the iTunes app manually.
Step 3: Click on the device tab at the top left corner on iTunes.
Step 4: Then click “Restore iPhone” from the right panel.
Step 5: Confirm the process by tapping “Restore” and then “Agree”. After that, wait for it to finish.
- You must connect your iPhone to a iTunes which your device have synced before.
- If iTunes asks you for password during the process, this way is not suitable for you. You can use the unlocker way.
- If your iPhone is bound with iCloud account, it will ask you to enter the password for your iCloud. Or, you can’t get started.
There are different ways you can use to break into an iPhone. However, iMyFone LockWiper tool is by far the best and most convenient method. It is easy to easy, it is not complicated, you do not require passwords or passcodes for you to use it, it is quick and direct, it is compatible with the latest iOS systems and above all it has a high success rate.