Do you have a phone that is on the Sprint network? Do you want to unlock sprint iPhone 11 or any other iOS device?
If you are looking for a simple unlocking solution, you have landed on the right page. Generally, the sprint phones are hardwired to the same network, so if you want to travel or change carriers, then unlock the device.
You can either purchase the code which is not recommended or use the sprint software for the same purpose.
There are many ways, but the current method stands out among all. So, read along to find the complete solution step by step.
Part 1: Something You Need to Know about Sprint
1 What is Sprint?
The sprint corporation is a popular telecommunications company. Sprint has gone through many mergers and currently offers its services to multinational corporations, retails, restaurant chains and government agencies.
The Sprint unlocked iPhone has a nationwide 3G/4G CDMA network on the 1900 MHz PCS band. Additionally, the LTE band supports all frequencies of 25 and 41.
Moreover, it has a presence in almost 155 countries around the globe. It is one of the four largest carriers in the USA. You can check out the website to buy any version online. Moreover, if you purchase an unlimited freedom plan, you will get 10 GB/month to tether. You can add $15/1GB of data to your network. Interestingly, the prepaid plan is the Sprint forward, a cool name for many. Though remember, Sprint will charge state taxes and fees with the monthly plan, so choose the plan wisely.
2 The Requirements You Need to Know to Unlock Sprint iPhone
Before you set foot on the road to unlocking a sprint phone, remember that the task is lengthy to some extent. Check the following requirements to see whether your device has the required version or not.
Now three services fall under this category. We have listed them as follows.
1. Postpaid devices:
The Sprint has a decent selection of smartphones that users buy almost daily. The locked system is a precautionary measure, but there is a way around it.
- The phone has to be unlocked. The older versions of 2012 and previous might give you trouble. The latest versions are good to go.
- Your device must be Sprint active for at least 50 days or more.
- You have fulfilled the contractual balance. You won't be able to unlock it if there are instalments attached to it.
- The sprint account has to be in good standing.
- The phone is not reported lost, stolen or involved in fraudulent activities.
2. Forward services:
If you have bought the phone, keep these points in mind to unlock the sprint phone.
- There is no outstanding balance.
- The device is free if any charges are related to being stolen, lost or fraud.
- The phone must be active and paired with the same account and number for at least a year.
3. Military personal unlocking requirements:
Military personnel who are deployed abroad avail few favours from Sprint. The unlocking system for their in-use device has some lenient policies.
- The phone already has an unlocked sim which is best for international use.
- The current account is in use by a family person.
- The personnel have submitted the deployment papers as legal documents.
- The phone account is in good standing.
- The person requesting the unlocking system has an active account with Sprint as the authorized contact or account holder.
If you fulfil all requirements, then you are good to go.
3 Sprint Phones Eligible for Unlocking
We have compiled a list of the eligible phones for unlocking.
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6S/plus
- iPhone 7/plus
- iPhone 8/plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone 11
A list of Samsung phones
- Samsung Galaxy S8/plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9/plus
- Galaxy Note 8
Now we move toward the other category.
- LG G%
- LG G^
- LG V30
NoteiPhone 5 is not listed anywhere. You cannot unlock the phone in any circumstances( domestic or switch to another carrier)
Part 2: How to Unlock the Sprint iPhone?
1. Unlock through Sprint
Follow the given steps to make the process easy and smooth for the sprint iPhone unlock service.
Step 1. To get the unlock code, call the sprint customer service line at 888-211-5727. Talk to the representative after you qualify for the code. The qualification is as simple as being an account holder with a good standing for a minimum of three months in a row.
Step 2. After getting the code, go to the Settings on your phone. Select Advanced option. move to SIM Card or SIM and type MPED followed by MEP while holding the ALT button and press ‘2.’
Step 3. Lastly, enter the code. Usually, all phones follow the same procedure, but you can look at the user manual or call a representative for additional information and help.
2. Using iMyFone iBypasser [Easiest]
iMyFone iBypasser is a software program. It bypasses all iCloud activation processes on iOS devices such as pads, iPods and iPhones. You can use the iMyFone iBypasser to unlock devices without forgetting the passwords.Moreover, if you want to unlock sprint phones and change carriers for local or international travelling, use iBypasser.
- It is helpful if you have a locked phone or bought a sprint phone.
- Can bypass the DNS Server with just one click.
- Easily bypass carrier locked iPhone with few steps.
- Can activate your Apple device without any passcode to use the functions.
- Bypass the iCloud activation lock without passwords.
- There is a free trial version if you want to understand some features before buying the premium version.
Steps to Bypass iPhone SIM Lock
Step 1. Download and install iMyFone iBypasser on your Mac or Windows. Open it and choose “Remove iPhone SIM Lock” and hit Start.
Step 2. Connect your iDevice to PC with USB cable.
Step 3. Click Next to jailbreak the device.
Step 4. Comfirm your device's information.
Step 5. Wait a minute to unlock the SIM lock.
Step 6. Now successfully bypass the SIM lock.
ReviewsiMyFone iBypasser is one of the safest software that you will ever find. It is for everyone, even if you are a non-technical person and want to sprint unlock the iPhone. You can rely on the iMyFone iBypasser for all iOS devices, and you can complete the task in no time. There are many possibilities, so keep exploring for more and better features.
FAQs about Unlocking Sprint iPhone
1. Will unlocked Sprint phones work on Verizon?
You can use all sprint devices except iPhone 5 from another carrier with Verizon. All devices are compatible, provided that Verizon accepts them. You need to activate the new sim after unlocking the phone, and you are good to know.
2. Who can unlock a Sprint phone?
The Sprint customer service is effective if you want to unlock a sprint phone. Moreover, you can use software such as iMyFone IBypasser for the ultimate result.
3. Is phone unlocking similar to jailbreaking?
The term jailbreaking refers to modifying the original software. You can inject a few files into the firmware.
Unlocking, on the contrary, refers to removing the limitations completely of the current carrier service. Whatever iOS device you have, there is a way to change carriers in all possible conditions.
There are multiple options if you will search to unlock the device. But do you have the guarantee that that software will work?
Many people are confused about unlocking the iOS device and unlocking the sprint phone. The iMyFone iBypasser will assist you in all steps when you opt for this amazing software. We have bought you the complete guide and details about where to get the iBypasser.
The sprint iPhones unlock service is undoubtedly the best but if you want to change the carrier, then use no other software but iMyFone iBypasser. We guarantee that you will not regret it.