Factory reset is a way of restoring your iPhone to default and reinstalling the operating system. However, it is important to understand that using iTunes for a reset might lead to getting an error code, that is why restoring iPhone to factory settings without iTunes seems to be the best. Here are some situations that we must reset iPhone without iTunes:
- Virus removal and deleting of files
- Restoring some space on your device
- Fixing malfunctioning device
- Restoring your iPhone device to its default setting
- Clearing some personal details before a resale
A Better Way to Factory Reset iPhone without iTunes?
There are some ways that can help you restore your iPhone to factory settings. A reset will help you restore your iPhone the way it was when you first bought it. In addition, a factory reset will clean your data which would improve the performance of your device.
However, a factory reset is good but it has its own disadvantages.
- You could run into problems activating your iPhone again after a factory reset.
- The possibility of getting error messages during a factory reset is high.
- Security of data is not guaranteed because deleted data can be recovered by data recovery tool which is a problem when privacy of data is paramount.
So, iMyFone Umate Pro/iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac “Erase All Data” is recommended to reset iPhone to factory settings without iTunes, because it is a better option. It has the advantage of erasing data on your iPhone permanently as data cannot be recovered again with recovery tools, ensuring that your privacy is well secured. And you won’t need to active again your iPhone. What’s more, the program will do all for your, you won’t get error messages this time.
iMyFone is trusted by thousands of users (every year) and reported by well-known media around the world.
Umate Pro is one of the best all in one solution that is highly capable of restoring your device with the bonus of offering an incredible privacy protection. It’s capable of cleaning files like video files, messages and photos that may eat up too much iPhone space and cause your phone to become sluggish. There are 3 modes that in the Umate Pro that offer the capability to permanently and safely erase data on your iPhone:
- Erase All Data: This is the option to factory reset iPhone without iTunes, it will erase all data on your device completely and ensuring that they cannot be recovered again.
- Erase Deleted Files: Files that have been already deleted through simple means can be retrieved, so erase them permanently is necessary to avoid privacy leak, and this is what this mode will do.
- Erase Private Data: Your private data is very important. This mode will ensure that all your sensitive files are completely removed from your device with 100% unrecoverable chance.
Steps of Restoring iPhone to Factory Settings without iTunes with Umate Pro
It is very easy to use this method to restore your iPhone, just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Firstly download and install the Umate Pro, launch the software and connect your iPhone.
Step 2: Go to the "Erase All data" tab and click on "Erase Now".
Step 3: Type "Delete" in the available box to confirm your choice. Then click "Erase Now" and restore your iPhone.
The program also provides the option for iPhone daily cleanup, which is the “1-Click Free Up Space”. This will work by removing temporary or junk files from your device. Apart from that, it can mass delete multiple photos/videos/apps in just one click. So with it you don’t need to worry about iPhone storage full problem any more.