Our phones have become an integral part of lives and with so much information on it and passing through it, it has become a very big deal. Such that having your iPhone locked can be very frustrating. If your iPhone is locked, it could be for a number of reasons. Thus, if for some reason your iPhone is locked, it is vital that you get it up and running again and to do this, you do not have to spend a fortune. Thus, it is vital that you know how to unlock a locked iPhone.
1. How to Unlock a Locked iPhone without Passcode
Are you locked out of an iPhone? Did your iPhone ask you to enter password for an iCloud account? Did you just tried all possible passwords but still failed? No worries, all these troubles can be easily fixed with the help of iMyFone LockWiper. LockWiper is an iPhone unlocker which is specifically developed to unlock iPhone screen, unlock iPhone from iCloud account and unlock iPhone from restriction password.
LockWiper Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Expertly designed to unlock iPhone screen without passcode when it's locked or disabled
- Perfectly unlocks Touch ID, Face ID, 4 digit passcode, and 6 digit passcode
- Instantly remove Find My iPhone, iCloud account and Apple ID from iPhone without password, even when Apple ID is locked or disabled
- After unlocking, you can set up new screen passcode or iCloud account and enjoy all iPhone features
- High success rate and fast speed is guaranteed
Unlock a Locked iPhone Screen without Passcode with LockWiper:
1. Install and open iMyFone LockWiper and select “Unlock Screen Passcode”.
2. Plug in your iPhone and click "Start" to continue.
3. Your iPhone will be recognized. Click "Download" to get a specific firmware package for your iPhone.
4. When it finishes, click "Start to Extract".
5. Click "Start Unlock". Enter "000000" into the box and click "Unlock" to confirm.
Unlock a Locked iPhone from iCloud Account with LockWiper:
1. Open iMyFone LockWiper and select "Unlock Apple ID".
2. Click "Start to Unlock" and it will start unlocking iCloud account from iPhone. The whole process will take just a few seconds.
Unlike other software on the market, we recommend iMyFone LockWiper to perfectly unlock your locked iPhone in just a few seconds. It has proven to be the best tool to safely unlock your iDevices. iMyFone LockWiper is the perfect solution to your iOS troubles.
2. How to Unlock a Locked iPhone with iTunes
Screen lock password is the most popular kind of phone security lock, and as such if you have a legitimate reason to access a phone with a screen passworded lock then follow these simple Recovery Mode steps.
Step 1: Ensure the device is at least 20% charged.
Step 2: Hold the power button and slide the power off option.
Step 3: Open iTunes on your PC or Mac.
Step 4: Press and hold the volume down button (iPhone 7 and 7 plus) or the home button (all iOS devices)
Step 5: With the button still depressed, connect your device to your PC or Mac (the device should now power up in a recovery mode).
Step 6: Proceed to click OK and Restore and Update to Restore and reset the software.
Step 7: Enter your Apple ID and click continue.
Step 8: Select Restore from this Backup to restore phone to its last previous backup state.
Step 9: Click Continue. Your device should now be up and running without a passcode.
3. How to Unlock a Locked iPhone from iCloud Lock
In the event that you need to return an iPhone to its rightful owner and it is locked via iCloud, this step can come in handy if you need to access any detail on the phone that may enable you to reach out to its owner. To quickly do this, press the home button and then choose the Wi-Fi settings and tap on the ‘I’ bonded circle. Now, follow these easy steps to replace the existing DNS settings that will allow you to bypass iCloud security.
Step 1: Enter a new DNS server as 126.96.36.199.
Step 2: Click “Back” > “Done” > “Activation help.”
Step 3: Once you complete those steps, you would see a popup box telling you that you have successfully connected to a new server.
Step 4: Tap on the “Menu” located at the top right.
Step 5: Now, you should be able to access some applications such as YouTube, Social, Audio, Mails and much more.
Step 6: Now choose an application that you think can reveal some information about the owner.
4. How to Unlock a Locked iPhone from been Disabled
If you enter a wrong password six times in a row, your iPhone will disable itself for security reasons. But not to worry, you can use your iTunes to disable your passcode. Just follow these simple steps to know how to unlock a locked iPhone.
Step 1: Connect your device to your PC or Mac.
Step 2: Open iTunes, if you are asked for a passcode, use recovery mode or log in with a computer you’ve synced before.
Step 3: Allow iTunes sync your device and create a backup.
Step 4: Once the Sync and Backup are complete, select ‘Restore’ your device.
Step 5: In the next Set Up Screen select Restore from iTunes backup.
Step 6: Select your Device on iTunes and select a relevant backup.
5. How to Unlock a Locked iPhone from Networks Lock
Most iPhones are locked to a network when you buy them on contract, if you have finished paying off the contract, you can proceed to unlock the device, if not, it's best that you check with your service provider first. Here are the steps about how to unlock a locked iPhone.
Step 1: Contact your service provider and ask them to provide you with the tools to unlock your device.
Step 2: If you do not have the original sim, you will need to reset the phone before unlocking it.
Step 3: Switch off the device and then replace the old sim with a sim from a different carrier.
Step 4: Check and ensure that your device can now make calls via the new network.