Every social media app on iPhone will always keep track of your data or what you have searched and that includes Instagram. In fact, Instagram will keep records of your hash tags you have searched and other search history and this forms the basis of caches on your iPhone.
The truth remains that these caches are harmful because they eat up a lot of space, causing your iPhone to become sluggish. This is the reason why it is important to clear Instagram caches on iPhone, as it helps save a lot of space on your device and ensure your device perform optimally.
2 Best Way to Clear Instagram Cache on iPhone
Quick Way to Clear iPhone Instagram Cache
There is a quick way to clear these caches on your iPhone, that is uninstalling and re-installing Instagram on your iPhone.
This is a simple process, perhaps a lazy man’s way of solving the problem, but the truth is that it comes with so many disadvantages on the long run which is not sustainable. There are better ways to clear Instagram caches on your iPhone for free.
Free Way to Clear All iPhone App Caches (Instagram Cache Included)
The best way to do this is by using the ever reliable iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. The Umate pro is equipped with some erase modes that can help you clear all App caches on iPhone for free.
1-Click Cleanup is the mode you can use to clear up junk files on your iPhone to free up iPhonr, such files include app caches/cookies/temp files/crash logs, downloaded temp files, user storage files and corrupted files. This means that your Instagram caches on iPhone can be deleted easily. It is for free trial.
This mode also help you manage apps, remove large files and mass delete / compress iPhone photos. The better part of this mode is that everything can be achieved under one click, so that your device start performing at optimal speed.
How to Use Umate to Clear Instagram Caches
Step 1: Run the program and connect your iPhone.
Step 2: Select the “1-click cleanup” mode, then click on “Quick Scan” button.
Step 3: After scan finished, click on “Clean” to clear junk files and temporary files on your iPhone device. And all App caches, including Instagram Caches, will be removed.
One of the reasons that you should be paying attention to this is quite simple – iPhones need to be kept clear of caching. When caching is allowing to take place over a long period of time, apps build up a massive backlog that is going to:
- Hamper performance and majorly reduce the output of your iPhone.
- Increase the chances of crashes and for sluggishness to continue.
- Reduce performance further as other apps will be unable to run at full capacity.
With that in mind, then, surely you can see why change is so necessary?
Permanently Erase Instagram Fragments to Protect Privacy
If want to sell your old iPhone, send it to repair, or give it to others, then one good thing about the iMyFone Umate Pro is its ability to permanently erase data. The advantages is that the erase data cannot be recovered again by any data recovery software, while data deleted in normal ways can be easily recovered. By doing this, your personal information and privacy is protected even if you end up selling the device or giving it away.
- Permanently Delete Instagram Data, 100% Unrecoverable
- Completely erase all instagram data: The mode of "Erase All Data" can completely erase all your personal data on iPhone. And all instagram data - messages, photos, videos, attached files, etc. - will be erased as well. It is 100% unrecoverable for any data of your iPhone.
- Permanently erase any private fragments of Instagram: It can be used to help permanently get rid of third-party apps private features, Instagram included. Using this, you can easily make sure that you get rid of the data fragments to protect your private data from any leak. This saves you having to do a blanket wiping on every third-party app that you use just to try and reduce caching problems with one app alone.
- Completely Delete iPhone Private Data, No Chance of Recovery
- Erase deleted Data: One of the most important things to remember is that even when data is deleted, it’s still not “gone” so to speak. With this, With this, you can easily make the adjustments that you need to erase data permanently – getting rid of all traces of data stored in tools such as WeChat chat histories, messages, call logs, voice memo, etc.
- Erase Private Files: This mode is suitable for your existing private data on iPhone. It offers capability of permanently erasing your current private information on your iPhone and ensuring that they are 100% unrecoverable. Therefore, your private texts, photos, videos, WhatsApp & WeChat messages will be erased completely.
To permanently delete your private data, it just needs a few steps to make it:
- Launch iMyFone Umate Pro and connect your iPhone to it.
- Choose the erase mode, like “Erase Private Fragments" and hit "Scan" button.
- Check the apps fragments to be erased and then type "delete" into the box to confirm.
That's it. I suggest you can freely scan how much deleted iPhone data and fragments of your third-party apps to see. There should be lots of them.