Contact numbers are your best source of connection between family, colleagues and friends and this is why the contacts app is considered the most important app on your iPhone. Extracting contacts from iPhone is required when either you want to create a backup of your contacts or want to share a contact of your friend or colleague with someone. Extracting contact numbers from iPhone is a simple process but you need to know each and every aspect of how to extract contacts from iPhone correctly.
There are 3 ways through which you can extract the contacts from your iPhone.
Way 1: Share a Contact Using "Share Contact Function"
- First and foremost, tap on the "Contacts" app on your iPhone to open it.
- Once the app is launched, tap on the particular contact which you are going to share with someone.
- Now tap on ‘Share Contact’.
- The app will show different options, from those options select a particular app to use for sharing the contact. You can send the contact number through Mail, Message, WhatsApp and other apps.
- Now send the contact to the person you want in the VCF format.
Way 2: Export Contacts Information As a vCard Using iCloud
- Go to iCloud.com.
- Once the site is launched, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Now tap on ‘Contacts’ to view the list of all of your contacts.
- Tap on the little Settings icon and press ‘Select All’. You can select a single or multiple contacts.
- Tap on the little Settings icon again to click on ‘Export VCard’ to export the contact information.
Way 3: Extract Contacts from iPhone Using iMyFone D-Port
iMyFone D-Port iPhone data extracter is one of the best tool to extract data as it is very easy to use and has an amazingly friendly user interface. This tool is very popular due to the variety of amazing features it has.
- Supports for the extraction of 20 file types including contacts, WhatsApp messages, calendars and other popular third-party Messenger apps etc.
- Allows you to select particular files which you want to export through a preview function
- Extract the data through 3 modes: Export from iOS Device, Extract from iTunes Backup, Extract from iCloud Backup.
- Supports all iOS devices so there is no need to worry if you are using iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Fully compatible with all iOS versions including the latest iOS 10.3.
Steps to Extract Contacts from iPhone Using iMyFone D-Port
In the initial step, open the iMyFone D-Port software on your PC. From the main interface of the program, click on "Export from iOS Device " and press the button "Start".
After that, choose the data type "Contacts" and click "Next".
Make a connection between your iPhone and your PC through a data cable.Then the program will scan your iPhone.
All the contacts on your iPhone will be put in front of you by the program. Select those you want to extract. Now click on the "Export" button to extract those contacts.Finally, select the destination folder.
Contact app is so important because it contains complete information of your loved ones. Therefore, it is recommended to constantly back up the contacts to never lose them at any cost. In the case when you need to extract your contacts out of the iPhone then you should remember that the three afore-mentioned ways are the best to do it.
Most people trust the third party software as it makes the process very simple and it is helpful in recovery of other file types as well. Try iMyFone D-Port now and it will not let you down!