Contact numbers are your best source of connection between family, colleagues and friends and this is why the contacts app is considered the most important app in your iPhone. Extracting contacts from iPhone is required when either you want to create a backup of your contacts or want to share a contact of your friend or colleague with someone. Extracting contact numbers from iPhone is a simple process but you need to know each and every aspect of how to extract contacts from iPhone to do it correctly.
There are several ways through which you can extract the contacts from your iPhone.
Way 1: Share a Contact Using ‘Share Contact Function’
- First and foremost, tap on the ‘Contacts’ app in your iPhone to open it.
- Once the app is launched, tap on the particular contact which you are going to share with someone.
- Now tap on ‘Share Contact’.
- The app will show different options, from those options select a particular app to use for sharing the contact. You can send the contact number through Mail, Message, WhatsApp and other messaging app.
- Now send the contact to the person you want in the VCF format.
Way 2: Export Contact Information as a vCard Using iCloud
- Go to icloud.com.
- Once the site is launched, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Now tap on ‘Contacts’ to view the list of all of your contacts.
- Tap on the little Settings icon and press ‘Select All’. You can also select a single or multiple contacts.
- Tap on the little Settings icon again to click on ‘Export VCard’ to export the contact information.
Way 3: Extract contacts from iPhone using iMyfone D-Back
iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery or iPhone data recovery for Mac is one of the best if not the best data recovery tool as it is packed with features and yet has an amazingly friendly user interface. This tool is very popular due to the variety of amazing features it has on offer.
- Support for recovery of over 22 file types including contacts, WhatsApp messages, calendars and other popular third party Messenger apps etc.
- Allows you to select particular files which you want to recover through a preview function
- Recover all your deleted or lost data through its wonderful data recovery modes: Smart Recovery, Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iCloud backup and Recover from iTunes backup
- Supports all iOS devices so there is no need to worry if you are using iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Steps to extract contacts from iPhone using iMyfone D-Back
In the initial step, open the iMyfone D-Back software in your PC. From the main interface of the program, click on ‘Recover from iOS Device ’.
Once the app is launched, choose the data type ‘Contacts’ when prompted and click ‘Next’.
Then make a connection between your iPhone and your PC through a data cable.
All the scanned contacts will be put in front of you by the app. Select those which you want to extract. Now click on the ‘Recover’ button to extract those contacts.Select the destination folder.
Contacts app is an important because it contains complete information of your loved ones. Therefore, it is recommended to constantly backup the contacts to never lose them at any cost. In the case when you need to extract your contacts out of the iPhone then you should remember that the three afore-mentioned ways are the best to do it. Most people trust the third party software as it makes proceedings very simple and can help in recovery of other file types as well. Try iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery or iPhone data recovery for Mac now!