What would you do if your iPhone simply won't turn on? The first thing we worry about is the data on it especially when you didn't have a backup of the data on the device.
This article will show you several methods you can use to recover data from iPhone that won't turn on and possible ways to reboot your iPhone.
- Recover Photos from iPhone that Won't Turn on from iTunes Backup
- Get Data Off iPhone That Won't Turn on from iCloud Backup
How to Get Photos off iPhone That Won't Turn On?
It is easy to get the photos back if you have a backup on either iTunes or iCloud. iMyFone D-Back supports extracting data from an iTunes or iCloud backup file if you had a backup of the missing photos. Check the main features of this program:
- It can recover photos from various scenarios: iPhone won't turn on, broken screen, accidental deletion and so on.
- You can use it to extract up to 18+ different types of iOS content including photos, videos, messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp/Kik/Viber/WeChat/Line messages and more.
- You can also use it to recover photos directly from the device, from iTunes backup file and iCloud backup file.
- It can also be used to fix the various issues you may be having including a device that is stuck on the Apple Logo, a device stuck in recovery mode or a device which won't turn on.
- Compatible with iPhone 7/8/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max and more.
Don't miss the 100% valid iMyFone D-Back Coupon code and earn 20% off on getting D-Back data recovery and iOS issue fixing tool.
Follow these very simple steps to extract the photos from an iTunes or iCloud backup file:
1. Recover Photos from iPhone that Won't Turn on from iTunes Backup
Step 1: Install and Launch the Program
Download and install iMyFone D-Back to your computer and then launch the program. Select "Recover from iTunes Backup" and then click "Start".
Step 2: Select "Photos" as the Type of Data
In the next window, select "Photos" as the type of data you want to recover and then click "Next".
Step 3: Choose the Relevant iTunes Backup
Choose the relevant iTunes backup in the next window and then click "Scan".
Step 4: Select the Photos You Want to Extract
Once the scanning process is complete, preview and select the photos you want to extract and then click "Recover" to save them to your computer.
2. Get Data Off iPhone That Won't Turn on from iCloud Backup
Step 1: Click "Start" at the Recover from iCloud tab.
Step 2: Sign in iCloud by entering iCloud account credentials.
Step 3: Choose iCloud Backup from all the category listed, then click on "Scan", all iCloud backup will be shown.
Step 4: Choose the iCloud backup you want to recover data from, then hit "Next".
Step 5: Select the file type you want to recover then click "Scan".
Step 6: When the scan is complete, all files will be displayed on the interface. Click to preview them, after selecting what you want, click "Recover" to retrieve them back.
Top 4 Fixes to iPhone Won't Turn on Issue
1. Charge Your iPhone for a While
A lack of sufficient power can cause an iPhone to refuse to turn on. Therefore, the first thing you should try is charging the phone. If you suspect your USB charger may be faulty, replace it and then charge the device for up to 30 minutes before trying to use it.
2. Check If the Computer Recognizes the Device
The other thing you can do is connect the iPhone to the computer to see if iTunes recognizes it. If it does, you may want to create a backup immediately.
3. Force Restart Your iPhone
You can also attempt to force restart your iPhone. To do this, simply hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home Button for a few seconds until the Apple Logo appears. The device will restart and hopefully be back to normal.
4. Fix iPhone Won't Turn on Issue via 3-Party Tool
You will be queried if there is any other method to repair the device without losing the content. The answer is yes. With iMyFone D-Back iOS repair tool, you can fix your iPhone from common system issues such as black screen, white screen, iPhone won't turn on without losing any of the data.
How to Fix iPhone Won't Turn On Issue with iMyFone D-Back
Step 1: Download and installation
Download and install iMyFone D-Back onto your computer. Once it is complete, launch the program on your computer and connect your iPhone. Choose "Standard Mode" to move on.
Step 2: Firmware update
Fixing this issue requires updating the firmware. You'll need to click the "Download" button, and the program will download the firmware according to the version of your iPod touch. Allow the program to complete the download process.
Step 3: Repair Your iPhone
iMyFone D-Back will begin repairing your iPhone as soon as it completes downloading the firmware. Once complete your iPhone functions smoothly and flawlessly. The best part of the entire process is that the data in your iPhone is safe!
After reading the guide, you should know how to get pictures off iPhone that won't turn on and how to fix iPhone won't turn on issue. iMyFone D-Back is the best choice as it can solve both the issues without any hassle. Don't hesitate to get the free trial. If you want to recover data from an Android phone that won't turn on, D-Back for Android is also available for you.