Urgent!!! My little bro played Candy Crush on my iPad mini yesterday, but I don’t know how he deleted some data on my iPad, such as photos, iMessages, notes and more! He is only seven and didn’t mean to do that so I forgave him. But I need to get these deleted data back. I have backed up my iPad into iCloud every three days. But I don’t know how to restore iPad mini from iCloud in detail! Can anyone help me restore iPad with iCloud backup files? --Elisha
Just like Elisha, iPad users lose their data for kinds of reasons, such as accidentally deletion, attack of virus, failure of upgrade and etc and this will bring trouble for users’ daily life.
However, benefiting from the convenience of iCloud, users can easily back up their iPad data into iCloud and it is possible to restore iPad using iCloud backup. And this article will show you two ways to restore iPad data from iCloud no matter the circumstances in which the data was lost.
Way 1 Entirely Restore iPad from iCloud Backup
Follow the instructions to restore iPad data from iCloud backup.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, tap “Erase all content and settings.”
- From Apps & Data screen, tap on Restore from iCloud Backup and log in your iCloud account.
- Tap on Choose backup and choose the most recent iCloud backup to restore.
- And after restoring, your deleted data will be back on your iPad.
But you need to note that the restored data will overwrite the current iPad data. And you cannot restore only part of the backup.
Way 2 Selectively Restore iPad Data from iCloud via iMyfone D-Back
Powerful Features of iMyfone D-Back
- Support Try before Purchase: iMyfone D-Back allows users to use the free trial version to detect whether their iPad data can be found and restored. And you can purchase it with 100% certainty that your data can be restored.
- Recover 22+ files: More than 20 types of file on iPad can be found by iMyfone D-Back, including the popular photos, videos, notes, calendars and the Kik and WeChat messages.
- Preview functions: iMyfone D-Back has preview feature that allows users to view the files in details, which ensures what you restore is you need.
- Recover part of iCloud backup: iMyfone D-Back will enable users to restore the files that you are only interested in and exclude the rest instead of restoring the whole backup.
- Keep the current data on iPad: iMyfone D-Back software will store all the recovered data on your PC or Mac, and all your iPad data will be safe.
How to Restore iPad Data from iCloud Backup with iMyfone D-Back
1. From Recover from iCloud Backup option, select the file type(s) you need to restore.
2. Sign in your iCloud account, then choose the file backup that you want to restore data from. The software will take some minutes to download the files and search your data.
3. Then you can preview the recoverable data to confirm which ones are you need. Next, click Recover and choose one store path for them.
4. Voila! Your lost iPad data are recovered from the iCloud backup!
As seen from the article, to restore iPad from iCloud backup is not so hard. And indeed it will be so easy with iMyfone D-Back iPad data recovery for Win or iPad data recovery for Mac. The iPhone data recovery tool relieves you worry about losing important files on iPad. And the free trial version is offered! What are you waiting for? Just download and look for your lost iPad data!