Urgent!!! My little bro played Candy Crush on my iPad mini yesterday, but I don't know how he deleted some data on my iPad! Photos, iMessages, notes and more! He is only seven and didn't mean to do that so I forgave him. But I need to get these deleted data back. I have backed up my iPad running iOS 11 into iCloud every three days. But I don't know how to restore iPad mini from iCloud in details! Can anyone help me restore iPad with iCloud backup files? --Elisha
Just like Elisha, iPad users lose their data for kinds of reasons, such as accidentally deletion, attack of virus, failure of upgrade and etc and this will bring trouble for users' life.
However, benefiting from the convenience of iCloud, users can easily back up their iPad data into iCloud and it is possible to restore iPad using iCloud backup. And this article will show you how to get iPad data from iCloud no matter the circumstances in which the data was lost.
Way 1 Entirely Restore iPad from iCloud Backup
Follow the instructions to restore iPad data from iCloud backup.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, tap "Erase all content and settings".
- From Apps & Data screen, tap on Restore from iCloud Backup and log in your iCloud account.
- Tap on Choose backup and choose the most recent iCloud backup to restore.
- And after restoring, your deleted data will be back on your iPad.
But you need to note that the restored data will overwrite the current iPad data. And you cannot restore only part of the iCloud backup.
Way 2 Selectively Extract iPad Data from iCloud via iMyFone D-Port
With the highest cost-effectiveness, iMyFone D-Port iCloud Backup Extractor is a better choice for you to get your deleted data from iCloud backup. See what the program, which is developed by the reliable iMyFone Team, can do for you.
iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter （iOS 11 Supported）
- Support Try before Purchase: It offers the free trial version for users to detect whether their data in iCloud backup can be found.
- Extract 20+ files: More than 20 types of files on iPad can be found, including photos, videos, notes and third-party IM apps.
- Extract partial iCloud backup data: Enable users to extract only the files they need rather than restoring the whole backup.
- Keep the existing iPad data: iMyFone D-Port will extract data onto your PC or Mac, and all your iPad data will be safe.
How to Extract iPad Data from iCloud Backup with iMyFone D-Port
1. From Extract from iCloud Backup option, select the file type(s) you need to extract.
2. Sign in your iCloud account, then choose the most recent iCloud backup. The program will take some minutes to download the backup and search your data.
3. Then you can preview the extractable data to confirm which ones are you need. Next, click Export and choose one location path for them.
4. Voila! Your lost iPad data are extracted from the iCloud backup to your computer!
As seen from the article, to restore iPad from iCloud backup is not so hard. And indeed it will be so easy with iMyFone D-Port iCloud Backup Extractor (compatible with iOS 11). The iPhone data extractor helps you get your data in iCloud backup. And the free trial version is offered! What are you waiting for? Just download and look for your iPad data in iCloud!