You can also read this guide in Français.
No matter which iPhone you use, clearing cache on iPhone, deleting hidden junk files and unwanted temporary files are a great way to make your iPhone clean and boost it up. Do not hesitate to get started cleanring cache when iPhone storage almost full and iPhone gets slower.
How to Clear Cache on iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5/4
1. Clear Safari Cache on iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5/4
Cache of a browser play a vital role in performance of an iPhone or iPad. To clear cache on iPhone 6, we can begin with Safari cache.
- Go to "Settings" app on iPhone. Search for Safari logo.
- Tap on the Safari logo and you will be directed to a new list view show settings for Safari.
- Scroll down and you will find an option “Clear History and Website Data”. Tap on this option.
Perform above steps will clear cache on iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5/4, including browsing history, cookies and all those credentials saved on different websites. Now your Safari browser will be just like new one.
2. Clear All Apps Caches on iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5/4 (iOS 14 Supported)
For individual apps, there is no proper way to clear cache on iPhone except uninstalling apps. However, in order to remove file data and clear iPhone cache without uninstalling, the following steps can be performed:
- Click the buttons below to download the professional iMyFone iPhone Cleaner, please note to choose the right version for your PC or Mac.
- Run the program and connect your iPhone to it.
- Choose the "Junk Files" option from "1-Click Free Up Space" tab, and let it scan your iPhone.
- Now click on the "Clean" button, then the program will begin to clear cache or useless junk files on your iPhone. The app cache is included.
Clear up junk files is a free function of this iMyfone iPhone Cache Cleaner, you won't need to pay for it!
3. Clean out Your iPhone Memory
If your iPhone is full of apps, videos and music files. Your device might get slow. It’s a bit hard to manage your storage manually make your iPhone run smooth.
You can manaully delete music and videos from iPhone by going to "Music" app.
Or you can try this iPhone Music Transfer to back up iPhone music/videos/photos to computer/external hard drive and delete them from iPhone in bulk. Of course, you can use it to restore backups anytime.
4. Give A Deep Cleanup for Your iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5/4 (iOS 14 Supported)
Apart from clearing cache on iPhone, iMyFone iPhone Cleaner also offers you 1-click functions to toally clean your iPhone.
Clear up junk files is only a very basic cleanup for you iPhone. To boost up iPhone, maximize the use of it storage and protect your privacy, you should kown more about iMyFone's powerful functions:
- Clear up junk and temporary files - Clear junk and temporary files hidden in each app, including 30+ types of useless files.
- Compress iPhone photos - Photo compression releases 75% of photo space, and quality is well-remained.
- Delete in bulk - 1-click to mass delete photos/videos/apps from iPhone to free up huge storage.
- Permanently erase deleted files - Manually deleted files are still recoverable, which can be found out and permanently deleted.
- Erase private data & fragments - Private messages, WhatsApp/WeChat chat, notes, voice memos, photos, videos, third-party apps fragments etc. can be erased, 100% unrecoverable.
- macworld.co.uk, Makeuseof.com , Cultofmac.com give high comments for iMyFone iPhone Cleaner.
Just download iMyfone iPhone Cleaner and start cleaning your iPhone. Following are few steps that will be used to clear iPhone memory and cache.
Step1. Connect iPhone to your Computer
Open the iMyFone iPhone Cleaner on your PC or Mac. Then connect your iPhone to it.
Step2. Scan your iPhone
Now click on the “Qucik Scan” button it will start scanning your iPhone. When the scanning process is completed it will show you what kinds of data can be cleared on iPhone.
Step3. One Click to Clean
Click on the "Clean" button of each item that you want to clear, like "Temporary Files."
If you want to permanently delete private data or deleted files, you can choose the specific erase mode from the left tabs.