The web pages you access will be saved on the cache of your iPad Safari. Cache can simply be defined as a temporary storage space, it can help Safari to load a previously accessed web page quickly. But you will need to clean it. For example, if the cache stores corrupted web page entries, your iPad internet browser will refuse to load or close tabs. And accumulated caches can eat up a lot of iPad storage. What's more, if your friends or family members also use your iPad, then Safari caches may reveal your personal information.
Therefore, we should always clear Safari cache on iPad, There are two simple and free methods available to do it.
- Free Method 1. Clear Safari Caches on Your iPad in Settings
- Free Method 2. Clear Not Only Safari Caches But Also All Other Apps' Caches on iPad
Free Method 1. Clear Safari Caches on Your iPad in Settings
First we will go through the steps that you can follow in order to clear cache Safari on iPad through iOS Settings App.
Step 1: Launch the settings app of your iPad through the home screen.
Step 2: Scroll down the menu and select Safari.
Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of right hand panel and tap on Advanced.
Step 4: Select website data.
Step 5: Select Remove All Website Data option at the bottom of the screen.
This common method, clearing iPad Safari caches in Settings may be easy. However, manually doing it step by step, day by day may cause a lot of frustration for most users. Besides, all Apps store cache files on iPad, not only Safari. And most of these Apps do not hava an option to clear up caches, so how could we delete these useless cache files?
Free Method 2. Clear Not Only Safari Caches But Also All Other Apps' Caches on iPad
iMyFone iPad Eraser or iMyFone iPad Eraser for Mac will give you the opportunity to clear all iPad App caches with just a single click. It comes along with a user friendly interface and you will also be able to permanently clear cache Safari on iPad within a couple of seconds.
- Detect and clear up all iOS hidden junk files and temp files, including app caches, cookies, crash logs, downloaded temp files, user storage files and corrupted files etc.
- One click to free up huge space by mass deleting unwanted photos, large files and apps, and it will backs up automatically the original photos and videos on your PC.
- Compress photos losslessly to free up 75% of your photo space, also with backup for original photos on PC.
- Discover and permanently erase the personal deleted files to avoid privacy leak, messages, notes, Safari history, WhatsApp messages, photo and videos are all included.
- Preview before erasing, avoiding some important data or files would be mistakenly erased.
- Permanently erase current private files, all iOS files are supported, and the erased data cannot be recovered by any data recovery software.
How to Clear Safari Cache and all other App caches for FREE?
Step 1: Run the iMyFone Data Eraser on your computer, connect iPad device to PC so that the program can detect it.
Step 2: Go to Junk Files option, Click on "Scan" button and the program will do full space-saving analysis for your iPad.
Step 3: Click "Clean" button. This is a Free function of iMyFone, you will cost nothing for it.
Conclusion: The working mechanism behind iMyFone Umate Pro is very logical. It looks for the junk files that are located in your iPad and take necessary measures to delete them. It includes clearing the cache of Safari as well. When the junk files are cleared with one click, you will be able to improve the performance of the device while enhancing the free storage space.