Do you want to enjoy the Android experience on some non-Android device? Are you looking for the best android emulator under 100MB? Then you are at the right place. We are here to discuss all the best android emulators for pc under 100MB that will help you enjoy the best and smooth Android experience on PC. So, without any further delay, let’s get started!
What Is Lightest Android Emulator
Android emulators are not new in the market, but some newbies still don’t know about the android emulator and how it works. So, to guide them a little about the topic, we’re here. Android emulators are the software that allows you to experience Android interface, applications, and games on PC without having an Android device in hand.
Android emulators are the best way to download and enjoy your favorite Android games and applications that you can’t download on a PC without an emulator. So, we can say that the Android emulator fakes an android environment on PC so that you can enjoy your favorite apps and games.
How Does Android Emulator Work
Now, the question must be popping in minds about the working of an emulator. Android is open-source software that allows the developers to make required changes in the software to make it suitable for their systems.
So, Android emulators make virtual Android devices so that people can enjoy android features without having an actual Android device.
The main idea of launching an Android emulator was to help the android developers develop and test their Android software applications on PC before launching. But, lately, people have started using these emulators to enjoy their favorite games and applications on PC. So, Android emulators develop a virtual Android environment on PC, which does all that an android device can do.
6 Best Android Lightweight Emulators
Now, it is time to discuss the best android emulator for PC available in the market.
Android emulator under 50MB
The following is the list of the best android emulator under 50MB that will help you choose a lightweight Android emulator for you. So, let’s have a view!
1 Droid4x (8.3 MB)
The first one on the list we have Droid4x (8.3 MB), which is best known for its lightweight. It is a significant attraction for people looking for a lightweight emulator because it is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit/64-bit). It can work with only 1GB RAM, but it is always recommended to have 4GB RAM in your system for perfect performance. It takes 4 GB of memory for installation, and the file size is 8 GB.
- A significant perk of using this emulator is the add-ons support which allows you to connect your Android device with a PC to play various games.
- It is one of the lightest Android emulators, which is only 8GB.
- It offers incredibly highest resolution graphics that help you enjoy the best quality gaming sessions.
- A significant drawback of choosing this android emulator is that it is only available for Windows OS.
- Gyro sensing is also not enabled on this emulator.
- You cannot customize the default home screen.
2 Genymotion (34.4 MB)
Moving on to the next emulator, we have Genymotion, which is known for its highest quality performance on Windows 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit only). It takes 400 MB disk space, and we recommend you a system of 4GB RAM for the installation of this incredible software.
The best thing about this software is that it is also available for your Mac machines which mean that you don’t have to worry about anything, even if you have an Apple device.
- The best thing about this emulator is that it performs faster than many actual Android devices.
- It is a cross-platform emulator that is available for windows, mac, and Linux.
- You can integrate this emulator with Android studio and eclipse for the best experience.
- It doesn’t have the app installed.
- You will have to edit BIOS to get OpenGL support.
- The free version of this Android emulator is only for non-commercial purposes.
3 Leapdroid (1 MB)
Another incredible emulator for your pc under 50mbs is Leapdroid which is known for its faster game rendering than any Android device. It is a fully-featured android emulator for PC under 50mbs that provides the perfect emulation of 99% KitKat-compatible apps.
In addition, it provides fantastic support for the keyboard and mouse. Leapdroid emulator requires a CPU dual-core processor, 2GB RAM and is available for Windows 7, 8, 9. Let’s have a look at some significant details of this software, including the pros and cons.
- It has a clutter-free and easy-to-use interface that keeps everything simple.
- This emulator is highly compatible with almost all Android apps so that you can enjoy all your favorite apps and games.
- It is considered the best for fps games under 100MB.
- This emulator support v4.4.0 (KitKat) which is considered a relatively outdated version.
- A few apps, including Snapchat, will not perform the best on this emulator.
- This emulator is not the best option for the high intense graphic games because they might get hand or freeze.
Android emulator under 500MB
1 Nox Player (379 MB)
Nox Player is known for its compatibility with different operating systems, including Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac Sierra 10.12/10.11. It is considered one of the best Android emulators for your non-android systems to play different android apps and games.
It has a built-in GPS feature that enables location-restricted games and apps. It gives extreme compatibility with different applications. It also has a built-in video recorder and macro recorder. Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this emulator for your PC.
- This Android emulator has different search tools that work efficiently with different devices.
- You can easily take screenshots and also record your screen while working on this Android emulator.
- It allows you to use different shortcut keys and download your favorite apps and games on your PC.
- Sometimes, the performance lags, and your emulator may run slowly.
- Its high RAN usage while working makes it minus the points in the market as compared to other Android emulators in the market.
- The most significant drawback of this emulator is that you can’t enjoy Google pay, Apple Pay, and other social media accounts on Nox.
2 YouWave (146.65 MB)
Another Android emulator that is available in the market is YouWave which is the best known for its compatibility with Windows XP & 7 for both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures. The best thing about this software is that you can save data in a particular folder in the emulator.
This emulator is best known for its perfect experience for gamers who can play their favorite Android games on PC. It allows you to play multiplayer online games. You can use the play store to find your favorite apps and games. It requires 2GB RAM and 500mbs minimum disk space with an Intel Pentium processor.
- It is compatible with Windows XP and the above versions.
- It gives you the best support for multiplayer online games.
- The best thing about this emulator is that you can open all the windows folders within a virtual Android environment.
- Sometimes you may have to face lagging software performance on pc.
- This emulator is not compatible with all android applications.
- You may also have to face some stability issues with this emulator.
3 Bluestacks (434 MB)
Let’s talk about the show-stopper Bluestacks, which stands the highest among the best android emulators for PC. Bluestacks is available for windows seven and all the versions above it. It requires Intel or AMD Processor with at least 4GB RAM and 5 GB disk space.
A simple and easy-to-use interface that allows you to navigate freely in the artificial Android environment. It allows custom keymapping and impressive performance that none other than Bluestacks can offer you. Moreover, it can operate all your favorite applications. And above all, it is available for free!
- This Android emulation is very easy to set up and use.
- This emulator was specially designed for gamers so that they can have the best gaming sessions.
- It shows decent performance on almost all the devices that it is compatible with!
- Some bugs in the functioning of the emulator will cause route issues with some controls in the application.
- You can’t customize the default home screen, and also, it lags sometimes that may cause you frustration.
- This emulator is not for Linux users.
We knew that market has so many options to offer you for the best Android emulators, but one can get easily confused after seeing so many options. That’s why we shortlisted the best options among the best after comparing the specifications and features.
Now, choose the best option and enjoy the best smooth Android experience on PC. What are you waiting for then? Choose the best android emulator for pc under 100MB or 50mbs that you like the most or which suits you the best for you. Then, download the emulator and start enjoying the virtual Android environment on your PCs.