If you happen to run into the “custom binary blocked by FRP lock” error, without the knowledge on how to fix it, life with your Android device could become frustrating. To help you solve this error, we will show you the best solution you can use. First, let’s see the reasons why custom binary blocked by FRP lock error happens.
Why “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” Happens?
The FRP, which stands for the Factory Reset Protection, was introduced with Android 5.1. The main purpose of the FRP lock is to ensure that unauthorized software does not tamper with your device. It also keeps other people from factory resetting your device. For someone to reset your device, the FRP lock will force him or her to enter the Google ID and password used on the device.
How to Fix “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” Error?
Lockwiper (Android) is the easy way out when you are dealing with the custom binary blocked by FRP lock issue. The tool makes it possible for Android device users to bypass the FRP Lock without the Google account and password. It does not require you to have any technical knowledge for you to have the ability to bypass the custom binary blocked by FRP error. All you will have to do is follow some very simple onscreen steps. You can use iMyFone LockWiper to get rid of the error irrespective of the Android device model you are using.
Features that helps you fix the error and bypass FRP lock:
- The tool makes it possible for you to get rid of the FRP lock without Google ID or password.
- After bypassing the FRP lock, you will have the ability to access the full features on your Android device.
- It makes it possible for you to use a different Google account and avoid being blocked by the previous account.
- It has smart fixes and user-friendly interface to bypass FRP without any hassle.
- It bypasses locked Android screens, such as pattern, PIN, face lock or fingerprint.
How to Fix “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” Error Using LockWiper:
Step 1: Download and run LockWiper, select Remove Google Lock (FRP).
Step 2: Next click Start and be sure to connect your device to the PC using a USB cable.
Step 3:Confirm or select your device information and then hit the Next button.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions to download a data package for your device. Next, tap Start to Extract > put the device in Downloading Mode > hit Start > enter 000000 to initiate the data package installation process. .
Step 5: Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock > Reset your device and then put the device in Download Mode to download the firmware package.
Step 6: After extracting the firmware package, wait while LockWiper bypasses the FRP lock.
Video Guide of Using LockWiper to Fix “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” Error:
If you are currently dealing with the custom binary blocked by FRP lock error, you can try force restart or factory reset your device. But there is no guarantee that it will help you solve your issue. It will be still suck on FRP lock. However, bypassing this error is pretty easy using LockWiper, it also helps you remove your device from previous Google IDs, which is important if you cannot recall the Account’s passwords. This allows you to freely enjoy your device without any limitations.
You Might Also Like
- [2021 New] Top 5 Samsung Google Account Removal Software
- [2021 Update] The Best Way for Google Account Lock Removal
- Samsung J7 Google Account Bypass - Best Way to Remove in 2021
- Ideal Ways to Bypass Samsung Android 7.0 FRP [100% Work]
- The Easiest Way to Bypass FRP without Talkback
-  Bypass FRP Lock with Samsung FRP Helper V0.2
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >