So much amazing, educative and funny videos we see on TikTok on a daily basis. Some of us cannot go a day without having a dose of TikTok; it just has become a part of us. Most times, viewing these contents all by ourselves is not as satisfactory as sharing them on WhatsApp with our families and friends, or even colleagues at work, hence we ask how to share TikTok videos on WhatsApp. Read on to find out how to do so.
- What Is TikTok?
- Why Do People Like TikTok So Much?
- How to Share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp in 2021? [Bonus: Save with No Watermark]
- How to Share TikTok Videos on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter?
- How to Save Videos from WhatsApp?
- Bonus Tips: How to Backup WhatsApp Videos?
What Is TikTok?
TikTok is a social media app that you can create and share videos that are as short as 15 seconds or as long as 1 minute or more to your audience. The content can be on any topic, ranging from health, sport, entertainment, culture, business to politics. Many sources claim that the Chinese-owned app is currently the fastest growing social media app, with over 500 million monthly active users. In 2018, TikTok was the most downloaded video and photo sharing app on the Apple store. Stats and figures have it that over 80 million Americans downloaded the app.
Why Do People Like TikTok So Much?
The most obvious reason people like TikTok is because of the celebrity density on the app. Other reasons include personalized contents, amazing features like TikTok Captions, TikTok Playlists, TikTok Music Visualizer and more.
How to Share TikTok Videos on WhatsApp in 2021?
If you wish to share TikTok Videos of some other persons to your friends on WhatsApp, follow the steps below to do so:
1. The first thing you have to do is to download and install TikTok on your smartphone or tablet. You can download it from the official store or from tiktok.com.
2. Go to your app drawer and locate the TikTok application on your device, then launch it.
3. For a first time, you will be required to create an account or login (if you already have an account.
4. Once you have created an account, you will be taken "home" where you can scroll through an endless list of funny, educative and entertaining videos.
5. Once you find a video you would love to share with your friends on WhatsApp, look down towards the bottom right corner of the screen and you will see a share icon.
6. Go ahead and click on it and a load of sharing destinations will slide up from the bottom of the screen. It will contain all the social media apps you have on your phone.
7. Locate WhatsApp on the screen and click it and you will be taken to WhatsApp sharing page. From there, you can select which group or friend you wish to share the video with it.
Bonus: Saving a TikTok Video with No Watermark
If, like many others, you do not want the TikTok watermark floating on the video you want to share on WhatsApp, follow the steps below:
1. Follow step 1 to 6 above.
2. Scroll to "copy link" and click on it to copy the video's link.
3. Go to a browser of your choice and open https://snaptik.app/.
4. Paste the link of the video you copied from TikTok into the empty box and click "download".
5. On the next page, select any server of your choice and the video will be saved to your device with no watermark.
6. Then go ahead and share it with your friends on WhatsApp and other platforms.
How to Share TikTok Videos on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter?
Share TikTok Videos on Instagram
Uploading a TikTok video to Instagram can be quite simple regardless of the option you choose to go with.
- Launch TikTok from the app drawer.
- If you have found the video you want to share on Instagram, click the share button.
- Click the "save" icon to save the video to your device.
- Once the video is saved to your device, open the Instagram from the app drawer.
- On the home screen of Instagram, click the "+" icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- You should see the video you saved from TikTok as the first on the list, provided you haven't saved any other video or picture after.
- Then post it as you would any other video.
- Open TikTok from the app drawer.
- If you have found the video you wish to share, click the share icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the Instagram icon from the list that will slide up.
- You will be required to log in for the first time.
- On the next screen, you can choose to upload to story or feeds or both.
NoteSharing to Instagram through this method means that you won't be able to edit the video or change the video perspective.
Share TikTok Videos on Facebook
- Open TikTok from your app drawer.
- Scroll until you find the video you wish to share.
- Click the share icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select "Facebook" from the options that will slide up.
- You will be required to log in with your Facebook details for the first time.
- On the next screen, you can choose to share to new feed or story or both.
Another way is to save the video to your device and later share to Facebook from Facebook or your gallery.
Share TikTok Videos on Twitter
Sharing a TikTok video to Twitter is very similar to the process of sharing to Instagram and Facebook
- Go to specific video you want to share (either yours or someone else's).
- Tap on the three dots '...' (if the video is yours) or the share icon (if the video is not yours) in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "Twitter" from the list of options that will slide up.
- You will be required to log in for the first time.
- Tap "Tweet" in the top right corner of the next screen that pops up. You are done!
How to Save Videos from WhatsApp?
WhatsApp has made it super easy to save videos to your phone. You don't need any tweaking or third-party app. Also, no restrictions as to what video you can save. Follow the instructions below to save a WhatsApp video:
- Open WhatsApp from the app drawer.
- Open the specific chat or group chat in which the video you want to save is.
- Click the "download" icon on the middle of the video thumbnail.
- The video will download to your phone.
- If after downloading the video on WhatsApp you still can't find it in your gallery, then you should enable "Media Visibility".
Save a WhatsApp photo or video to your computer
Saving WhatsApp videos is far more straightforward if you're using the desktop or web version.
- Just click the photo or video you want to save.
- Then click "Download".
- If prompted, click "Save".
Bonus Tips: How to Backup WhatsApp Videos?
Do you have precious videos you don't want to carelessly lose in the future? Or maybe you are planning to wipe or change your phone? There's a one-size-fits-all app for you to easily back your WhatsApp videos up - iTransor for WhatsApp.
- Transfer WhatsApp data between Android and iPhone.
- Back up WhatsApp on Android and iPhone to pc.
- Restore WhatsApp backup to iPhone and Android devices.
Step 1: Download and install iTransor for WhatsApp on your computer. Launch it, click the "Back Up WhatsApp on Devices" module on the left panel.
Step 2: Connect your Android/iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 3: Now, click the "Back Up" button and wait. iTransor will back up all data and attachments from your WhatsApp to computer, included your WhatsApp videos.
For checking up, you can go to the "Restore/Export WhatsApp Backup" module to see the backup you just made.
Do not keep the funny videos all to yourself when you can easily share them with your loved ones on WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Get the fun circulating with the detailed instructions that have been provided in the body of this content. It is detailed enough even for someone to grab in a hurry.