Microsoft launched the Bitlocker to encrypt the Mac data to prevent your vital information from being compromised.
However, Mac users can't use BitLocker encrypted drives on their Macs. But, you don't need to worry about it as M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac will help you decrypt the data BitLocker encrypted USB drive.
This post comes with the M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac Review, and all you need to do is stay tuned to this guide.
- Part 1. M3 bitlocker Loader for Mac Review
- Part 2. A Better Alternative to M3 bitlocker Loader for Mac
- Part 3. FAQs
- Is M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac Safe
- Is M3 BitLocker Free
- Is M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac License Key Free
Part 1. M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac Review
M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac is a brilliant app that tends to show better results than other tools. Using this tool, you can easily read, write, and mount BitLocker encrypted exFAT, NTFS, and FAT32.
Moreover, you can read and write non-BitLocker encrypted NTFS drives on your Mac PC. On top of that, M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac empowers you to mount or write a BitLocker encrypted USB drive in your same physical disk.
Then, you've got the leverage to tag files, sync files, airdrop files, store time machine backs, and drag files to your BitLocker encrypted drive.
- It supports macOS High Sierra and macOS Monterey.
- You can read or write a BitLocker encrypted drive on your Mac PC.
- It comes with a pretty fast read-write speed.
- It allows you to mount a BitLocker USB drive in read-write and read-only modes.
- You can encrypt your external drive with BitLocker using this excellent tool.
- It doesn't come with phone support.
Part 2. A Better Alternative to M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac
After reading the M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac review, if you think you have to look for an M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac alternative, the iMyFone BitLockerGoMac is the best option.
It is an incredible third-party tool that allows you to read or write a BitLocker encrypted USB drive on Mac PC.
The best thing about this tool is that it provides the leverage to mount or write a BitLocker encrypted USB drive in your same physical disk.
Another powerful thing that many people tend to admire is the speed of the iMyFone BitLockerGoMac. It can read or write the BitLocker encrypted USB drive quicker than you think, courtesy of the brilliant GPU acceleration feature.
Hence, if you're looking for a tool to decrypt the BitLocker encrypted drive, iMyFone BitLockerGoMac has to be at your top list.
- It offers a free trial version.
- It supports Mac OS X Yosemite, macOS Catalina, and macOS Monterey.
- You can write or read your BitLocker encrypted drive on Mac PC.
- It also allows you to mount your BitLocker USB Drive in read-write mode.
- BitLockerGoMac is 100% safe as it does not threaten your data.
- It supports various storage devices, including memory cards, external hard drives, TF cards, and other removable storage devices.
- We haven't found a downside to using BitLockerGoMac.
M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac VS iMyFone BitLockerGoMac:
- M3 BitLocker for Mac supports the latest macOS and has been a reliable tool to decrypt the BitLocker encrypted drive. Unfortunately, you might face some issues mounting your USB drive, as this tool might slow down a little due to the average interface.
- Moreover, M3 BitLocker for Mac doesn't provide a reasonable reading speed or write the BitLocker encrypted drive.
- On the other hand, the iMyFone BitLockerGoMac ticks all the boxes. Besides supporting all the latest macOS versions, it also ensures you don't face any issues mounting the BitLocker encrypted drive.
- Importantly, BitLockerGoMac also offers a speedy way to write or read your BitLocker encrypted drive.
- Surprisingly, BitLockerGoMac offers more reliable services than M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac at cheaper rates.
Part 3. FAQs
3.1 Is M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac Safe
Using M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac is safe as it doesn't corrupt your data or drives when reading or writing the BitLocker drive on your Mac.
3.2 Is M3 BitLocker Free
Although M3 BitLocker Loader for Safe comes up with a free trial version, it isn't entirely free. It comes with the premium version, and you'll need to acquire the premium package to decrypt the BitLocker encrypted drive.
3.3 Is M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac License Key Free
You can claim the M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac License key for free after installing the software and entering your credentials. Remember, the free license key won't last for so long. Hence, looking for a paid license key helps your cause.
M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac review reveals that it is a reliable tool to decrypt the BitLocker encrypted drive.
However, it might not read or write the USB drive as you intended. In that scenario, iMyFone BitLockerGoMac has to be the better alternative to M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac. It has a fast read/write speed, making it a spectacular gig.