Cleaning a gadget implies formatting, and if it’s your iPhone in particular, then such a step needs to be done with accuracy and precision. The need for resetting your iPhone might appear in case the phone’s OS isn’t booting or when you have forgotten your security code. In such situations, especially, when you forgot your apple ID password, you will need to perform a reset apple password. Fortunately, here’s good news that you can reset iPhone without Apple ID password.
1. How to Reset iPhone Completely with Apple ID Password
An even more critical situation may aris when you can't use your iPhone. There are several ways to reset iPhone but all of them come with different limits. There is a new way that can reset your iPhone without Apple ID password or iPhone passcode, that is to take advantage of iMyFone LockWiper. It's specifically to unlock iPhone without passcode, but it so happened that it will reset iPhone without any passcode instantly.
Let LockWiper Do Reset without Password
- Easily and completely reset iPhone/iPad without passcode or Apple ID password
- Instantly reset all settings and data on iPhone no matter "Find My iPhone" is on or off
- Promise 99% success rate even to reset a stolen or second-hand iPhone
- Forgot passcode? iPhone disabled? LockWiper helps you access your iPhone without stress
- All iOS versions and devices are fully supported, including iOS 12 and iPhone XS/XS (Max)/XR
Download LockWiper and Follow the Steps to Reset Your iPhone:
Note: iMyFone LockWiper Can Only Reset the Data and Settings on Your Device, it CANNOT UNLOCK ICLOUD ACTIVATION LOCK!
Step 1: Get iMyFone LockWiper installed on your computer and connect your iPhone.
Step 2: Click "Start" on LockWiper. Choose your device model and follow the onscreen instructions to put your iPhone into DFU mode.
Step 3: Once your iPhone is in DFU mode, LockWiper will detect it. Click "Download".
Step 4: When the firmware package is downloaded, click "Start to Verify".
Step 5: Once verification is successful, click "Start Unlock". Confirm the process by entering "000000" into the box and clicking "Unlock".
You are done! You can set up your iPhone as new again. But note that, if the iCloud activation lock is on before you reset, you need to enter the passcode to set it up.
2. How to Restore iPhone without Apple ID Password via iTunes
You can use iTunes's recovery mode to restore your iPhone without Apple ID passcode. But sometimes, this would not be easy to operate.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
Step 2. While the phone is connected, forces restart it until recovery screen shows.
- For iPhone 8 and later, press and quickly release Volume Up button, press and quickly release the Volume Down button, keep pressing Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus, hold Side button in combination with Volume Down button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- For iPhone 6s and earlier versions, press Home button in combination with Side button until the recovery-mode screen appears.
Step 3. When the Restore or Update appears, press Restore. iTunes will download necessary files and perform apple password reset.
But note that, if it takes more than 15 minutes, your iPhone will exit the recovery mode. You will need to repeat step 2 and step 3 until it finally completes the process.
3. How to Reset iPhone Directly from Settings
In general, you can reset your iPhone from Settings. But it comes with some limits. Before you try, make sure these requirements are satisfied first:
- "Find My iPhone" should be disabled on your iPhone.
- If your iPhone has been set up with restriction passcode, you should know the passcode.
Step 1. Launch "Settings" and choose “General”.
Step 2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap on "Reset".
Step 3. Press the option “Erase All Content and Settings”.
Step 4. You will need to enter the passcode if required. Confirm formatting by tapping on “Erase iPhone.”
4. How to Reset Apple ID from the Web
If you forget your Apple ID, you can retrieve it by the following method.
- Go to icloud.com page, and then go to the "Forgot Apple ID or password?".
- Enter your Apple ID and click "Continue".
- Enter your phone number that you use with your Apple ID. Click "Continue" to proceed.
- Your iPhone will receive a message with instruction. Follow that instructions to finish resetting your password.
Is the good news help you out with you problem after reading the whole text? I hope the article can help you reset your iPhone without Apple ID password. If the basic ways like reset iPhone using iTunes is helpless for you, you can try the 3rd party tool - iMyFone LockWiper which can help you permanently erase all the data on your iPhone, so you can set your iPhone as a new one!