Cleaning a gadget implies formatting, and if it’s your iPhone in particular, then such a step needs to be done with accuracy and precision. The need for resetting your iPhone might appear in case the phone’s OS isn’t booting or when you have forgotten your security code. In such situations, especially, when you forgot your apple ID password, you will need to perform a reset apple password. Fortunately, here’s good news that you can reset iPhone without Apple ID password.
Part 1: Reset iPhone Completely Using 3rd Party Tool
An even more critical situation may arise when the security and privacy of your phone’s data is threatened. If you are unable to recover the passcode of your phone. In such cases, iMyFone Umate Pro iPhone Data Eraser or iMyFone Umate Pro iPhone Data Eraser for Mac will help you in performing a completely reset.
- Reset you iPhone completely by erasing all the data permanently with no chance of recovery.
- Erase previously deleted files and make them unrecoverable.
- Erase all kinds of data, including photos, videos, call logs, texts, contacts, large files, private information, etc.
- Erase also 3rd-party App data: WhatsApp/Wechat/Kik/Viber data & attachment.
- Erase fragments for third party apps like Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Note: For resetting iPhone without Apple ID password, firstly, you should make sure that "Find my iPhone" is turned off.
Step 1: Download and launch iMyFone Umate Pro iPhone Data Eraser.
Step 2: Connect iOS device to computer.
Step 3: Choose "Erase All Data" mode.
Step 4: Click the “Erase” button and type "delete".
Step 5: Tap "Erase Now" to confirm your action.
Why Should You Erase Data Permanently?
Your iPhone can get into the wrong hands who can misuse the data to cause you harm. Moreover, stuck in the middle of an important presentation, you seem to have forgotten your phone’s password. This is where one needs to undergo an apple password reset to save you from unexpected humiliation.
Part 2: Reset iPhone without Apple ID Password via iTunes
To reset apple id one needs to be synced with iTunes. By performing the following steps, your device password will be removed.
- Connect the device to your computer and open iTunes.
- While the phone is connected, forces restart it until recovery screen shows.
- For iPhone 6s and earlier versions, press Home button in combination with sleep/wake button.
- For iPhone 7 or iPhone & Plus, press Home button in combination with Volume Down button.
Part 3: Reset Apple Password from Settings
iTunes will not be available on the go. In such case your hanging and lagging gizmo can be formatted from the settings itself.
- Launch settings and choose “General”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap on Reset.
- Press the option “Erase all content and settings”.
- Confirm formatting by tapping on “Erase iPhone.”
Part 4: Reset Apple ID from the Web
If you forget your Apple ID, you can retrieve it by the following method. Here’s how to perform an Apple ID reset by Email:
- Go to the Apple ID site, and then go to the Find Apple ID page.
- Enter your first and last name, which is associated with your Apple account.
- Enter your current email address if you remember which one it is. Or you can even use all the email addresses you have used in your apple account.
- Then click on “recover by Email.” You can also answer security questions if you remember them.
- You'll receive a mail in your recovery Email and you'll receive your Apple ID!
Tips: You could set up a “two-step verification” or “two-factor authentication” process for your Apple account, which are far more reliable and even if you forget your Apple ID or password, you can still get through!
Is the good news help you out with you problem after reading the whole text? I hope the article can help you reset your iPhone without Apple ID password. If the basic ways like reset iPhone using iTunes is helpless for you, you can try the 3rd party tool-iMyFone Umate Pro which can help you permanently erase all the data on your iPhone, so you can set your iPhone as a new one!