“Hi, I have been trying to upgrade my iPhone but I have trouble with my iPhone getting stuck in recovery mode. On trying to connect to iTunes, a message appears telling me that my iPhone is in recovery mode! I need help to get my iPhone out of recovery mode without losing any data. Please help me solve this issue.”
You should not trouble yourself when your iPhone gets in recovery mode. There are ways you can fix this problem and save yourself the trouble. Read through this article to know how to get your iPhone out of recovery mode using 3 different ways.
1 Normal Way to Exit iPhone Recovery Mode
Sometimes you may find that your iPhone will be stuck in recovery mode. Now, if you are wondering as to what are the possible steps which can help you get out of the mess and resume the normal working of the phone, here are some of the steps to be followed to exit the recovery mode under normal circumstances.
- Make sure to check that the USB cable is connected to the iPhone. At the same time, your windows PC or the MAC should be running iTunes.
- Now, you will need to hold down the home button when you connect it with the USB cable.
- Keep pressing both the home and the power button together and continue in the same position until you find that your iPhone becomes blank and you should be able to see the Apple logo on the screen.
- When your USB is still connected, you need to release the home button. However, make sure that the power button stays pressed until the phone manages to restart normally.
This brings your iPhone out of the recovery mode.
2 Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode Using iTunes
If you want to extract your iPhone out of recovery mode, you need to turn the power off. In order to do so, hold the power and home button together and then make sure to slide the red button until you find that the screen goes off completely.
- Now, connect the USB cable to the computer and make sure to leave the other end.
- The next step is to hold the home button and then connect the USB cable to iPad.
- You need to keep holding the home button until you will find the “connect to iTunes” screen.
- Now, release the home button and you should turn on the iTunes on your PC.
- You will find a prompt which will display, “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.”
- The next step is to use iTunes for the sake of restoring iPad.
When all these above steps fail to work, you can use tools like iMyfone D-Back which is a 3rd party tool. This tool will help you exit the recovery mode and it doesn’t even leads to any kind of data loss.
3 Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode without Data Loss (iPhone 7 Included)
With using iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery Win or iPhone data recovery Mac, you can quickly get your iPhone out of recovery mode without losing any data. iMyfone D-Back data recovery software is also an iPhone data recovery software that you can use to recover all your lost data from your iOS device. Check the main features of this tool and the steps to get your iPhone out of recovery mode using it.
iPhone Data Recovery (iOS 10 Supoorted)
- It has a special Fix iOS System feature which can fix your iOS to normal from issues such as stuck in recovery mode, white screen, black screen or Apple Logo.
- Recover a wide variety of file types from your iOS devices including contacts, photos, voice Memo, videos, WhatsApp messages call history, notes, text message and more.
- Recover data lost due to various reasons such an iPhone damaged or lost, accidentally deleting or losing files and also upgrading your iOS devices.
- Restore data from nearly all iOS devices including iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4 and many more.
- It allows you to preview data before recovering them. For instance you can preview contacts, photos, notes, videos and more.
You can easily get your iPhone 7/SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4 out of recovery with iMyfone D-Back data recovery software. Here are the steps on how you can do it without losing any data.
Step 1. Select Fix iOS System
First run iMyfone D-Back program on your computer. Thereafter you iMyfone get to Fix iOS System option. Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer and when iMyfone D-Back detects it, tap on Start button.
Step 2. Download the Firmware
Thereafter you need to choose a firmware to download. But the good thing with iMyfone D-Back is that it lets you download the best Firmware for your iPhone. Click on Download button to download the firmware.
Step 3. Fix your iOS System to Normal
When iMyfone D-Back program has completed downloading the firmware, it begins to repair your iPhone. It will take a few minutes for your iPhone to be back to normal.