“Hi, I have been trying to upgrade my iPhone but I have trouble with my iPhone getting stuck in recovery mode. When I connect the iPhone to iTunes, a message appears saying that my iPhone is in recovery mode! I need help to get my iPhone out of recovery mode without losing any data. Please help me solve this issue.”
There are several ways you can get your device out of recovery mode. This article will share with you 3 different ways to do it.
1 Normal Way to Exit iPhone Recovery Mode
Sometimes you may find that your iPhone will be stuck in recovery mode. Now, if you are wondering as to what are the possible steps which can help you get out of the mess and resume the normal working of the phone, here are some of the steps to be followed to exit the recovery mode under normal circumstances.
- Hold down and press the home and power button for about 15 seconds, this will shut off the iPhone.
- Press the power button to boot the iPhone.
This should bring your iPhone out of the recovery mode.
2 Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode Using iTunes
If you want to extract your iPhone out of recovery mode, you need to turn the power off. In order to do so, hold the power and home button together and then make sure to slide the red button until you find that the screen goes off completely.
- Now, connect the USB cable to the computer and make sure to leave the other end.
- The next step is to hold the home button and then connect the USB cable to iPad.
- You need to keep holding the home button until you will find the “connect to iTunes” screen.
- Now, release the home button and you should turn on the iTunes on your PC.
- You will find a prompt which will display, “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.”
- The next step is to use iTunes for the sake of restoring iPad.
Conclusion: If your device is still stuck in recovery mode, you may need to use s third party tool such as iMyfone D-Back to fix it. The best thing about this tool is, there is no risk of data loss.
3 Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode without Data Loss (iPhone 7 Included)
With using iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery Win or iPhone data recovery Mac, you can quickly get your iPhone out of recovery mode without losing any data. iMyfone D-Back is also an iPhone data recovery software that you can use to recover your lost data from your iOS device. Check the main features of this tool and the steps to get your iPhone out of recovery mode using it.
Professional iPhone Data Recovery (iOS 10 Supoorted)
- It has a special Fix iOS System feature which can fix your iOS to normal from issues such as stuck in recovery mode, white screen, black screen or Apple Logo.
- Recover a wide variety of file types from your iOS devices including contacts, photos, voice Memo, videos, WhatsApp messages call history, notes, text message and more.
- Restore data from nearly all iOS devices including iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4 and many more.
- It allows you to preview data before recovering them. For instance you can preview contacts, photos, notes, videos and more.
You can easily get your iPhone 7/SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4 out of recovery with iMyfone D-Back data recovery software. Here are the steps on how you can do it without losing any data.
Step 1. Select Fix iOS System
First run iMyfone D-Back program on your computer. Thereafter you iMyfone get to Fix iOS System option. Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer and when iMyfone D-Back detects it, tap on Start button.
Step 2. Download the Firmware
Thereafter you need to choose a firmware to download. But the good thing with iMyfone D-Back is that it lets you download the best Firmware for your iPhone. Click on Download button to download the firmware.
Step 3. Fix your iOS System to Normal
When iMyfone D-Back program has completed downloading the firmware, it begins to repair your iPhone. It will take a few minutes for your iPhone to be back to normal.